New Hampshire Primary Thread

I'm thinking Mr Trump is going to be President Trump. I wouldn't mind Kasich being VP.

feel-the-bern_fb_6146047.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Historically the nominee has come in first or second in New Hampshire.
Trump/Kasich could be a ticket. Trump knows business and negotiation...and he supports torture and carpet bombing. Kasich know government mechanics inside out.

I like that a lot...

What about a Bernie / Clinton ticket ? Could that happen?

Ha Ha Ha...........Bernie couldn't be that stupid.......Hillary would take him out to get the position.........lol

This isn't gonna be the Dems year.........

My liberal brother swears Wall St will take out Sanders this summer if he's still hanging around

-Geaux

Historically the nominee has come in first or second in New Hampshire.
Trump/Kasich could be a ticket. Trump knows business and negotiation...and he supports torture and carpet bombing. Kasich know government mechanics inside out.

I like that a lot...

I like that...they would get the assisted living vote...for sure.

I'm thinking Sanders would choose Lieawatha

Warren?
Warren would help Bernie much more than Hillary...but I'm not sure Hillary is dead yet. There are millions of morons out there...yet to vote.

Bush 3rd???

shocked-smiley-emoticon.png
This does not surprise me. People are fed up. It's bad on all sides. But Bush has one thing going for him...he looks presidential, speaks presidential, and has two backups in help if he gets flustered. I think folks are looking at that aspect of him.

I fully expect now we will see a dirty nasty fight between Kasich, Bush and ricky ricardo to be the ONE filthbag hope.

I like that a lot...

Warren?

Yeah, the left loons like her for some odd reason

I hope not, being he is a independent but running on the democrat platform I would think that he would choose a less liberal to get the ones who are in the middle votes. Hopefully~

I like that a lot...

Warren?
Warren would help Bernie much more than Hillary...but I'm not sure Hillary is dead yet. There are millions of morons out there...yet to vote.

I'm not convinced Hillary won Iowa

It shall be called..........New Trumpshire

In Britain in 1960s TV programme "Trumpton", now available on DVD also. Here is Trumpton jigsaw puzzle, Gordon Murray created "Trumpton"

DecoratingTheTownHall.jpg

Here someone did spoof, using original "Trumpton" TV episode, of Donald Trump visiting "Trumpton" the duration is 4 minutes and 51 seconds.

Bush 3rd???

shocked-smiley-emoticon.png
This does not surprise me. People are fed up. It's bad on all sides. But Bush has one thing going for him...he looks presidential, speaks presidential, and has two backups in help if he gets flustered. I think folks are looking at that aspect of him.

Too many have a bad taste in their mouth for having another dynasty in office..

And...arent a couple of others thinking about jumping in the race? Ex Mayor of NYC, Biden, etc?

Forum List

Back