New hot sauce?

Tapatio is the best on the market. Cholula is a distant second. I make hot sauce better than anyone. You can take a tablespoon without your eyes burning(sorta). It's all about flavor and salt is a condiment,NOT an ingredient. You don't put it IN
PB220125.JPG
any fucking thing. It goes on the table

Tapatio is the best on the market. Cholula is a distant second. I make hot sauce better than anyone. You can take a tablespoon without your eyes burning(sorta). It's all about flavor and salt is a condiment,NOT an ingredient. You don't put it INView attachment 451691 any fucking thing. It goes on the table

I'm curious to see if it resembles their seafood seasoning.
Might be good with boiled shrimp and crab if it does.
Just ordered a bottle off of Scamazon so we'll see.

I use Cholula. I hate the smell of vinegar.

LOL....
View attachment 451712
Well, it's a whole lot less vinegar than Tabaso. My nose knows.

It's the third listed ingredient which of course means there's a lot of it.
Most all hot sauces use vinegar,even my homemade sauces.
Well, when you uncap Cholula, the stink of vinegar doesn't hit you in the face and follow onto your food.

Any one know of birds eye chili peppers? When I was a child , my cousin and I found some growing wild in an old orange grove. We picked them and held them in our hands and we had to drop them they were so hot we had blisters on the palms of our hands .We got the home. Mom and granny put them in a jar of vinegar with our own wax peppers. Too hot to eat for me. Dad liked them on his bean and rice. but just the aroma of them burned.

Any one know of birds eye chili peppers? When I was a child , my cousin and I found some growing wild in an old orange grove. We picked them and held them in our hands and we had to drop them they were so hot we had blisters on the palms of our hands .We got the home. Mom and granny put them in a jar of vinegar with our own wax peppers. Too hot to eat for me. Dad liked them on his bean and rice. but just the aroma of them burned.
Did you live near a nuclear power plant?

Did you live near a nuclear power plant?
No, but the heat does seem nuclear

Forum List

Back