New ideology on the horizon: Progressive Right vs. Progressive Left

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Four months from now, I'm hoping what's left of the right will weed out all their whacko extremists and take back their party after 5 decades of silence. These big-mouth alt-right, bagger nation and Freedom Caucus wing nuts, are mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office. We need sensible, right wing voters, who embrace change and don't have a cow whenever somebody disagrees with them.

I think we are heading for a major shift in politics as the millennial's get older. By this time next year, we'll be speaking in terms of progressive right and progressive left. The old guard in Congress will go the way of the Whigs. We will have a progressive government that will:
  • keep Row v. Wade
  • open our borders
  • provide single payer healthcare
  • turbo charge the economy through sustainable energy
  • address global warming
  • address the homeless situation in this country
  • end unconditional support for Israel
  • cut our defense budget in half
  • do the job they were elected to do
  • not blame every goddamn thing on Hillary or Obama
And I'll end this with a word to the current right...

It's over!

It's over!

It's over!

You had your 15 minutes, now it's over!

Four months from now, I'm hoping what's left of the right will weed out all their whacko extremists and take back their party after 5 decades of silence. These big-mouth alt-right, bagger nation and Freedom Caucus wing nuts, are mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office. We need sensible, right wing voters, who embrace change and don't have a cow whenever somebody disagrees with them.

I think we are heading for a major shift in politics as the millennial's get older. By this time next year, we'll be speaking in terms of progressive right and progressive left. The old guard in Congress will go the way of the Whigs. We will have a progressive government that will:
  • keep Row v. Wade
  • open our borders
  • address global warming

It's over!

It's over!

It's over!

What do you plan on calling this new country of yours?

The left is REGRESSIVE.

Period.

Unless your objective is turning humanity into an ant colony.

Those who oppose the globalist collective agenda (AKA The Right) are making progress by rolling back the damage done by libturd lunatics.

Ok...so your first mistake.
The Alt-Right stands for "Alternative Right".
It began with a failed magazine (failed, was purchased by someone else and failed again)
It is a very tiny group of people that reject the Republican party.
Let me say that again. They reject the Republican party.
So - there is a certain degree of hilarity when I see the low information mushrooms calling the establishment right, the alt-right.
Pretty funny.

Oh and BTW, Sam Kinison wasn't exactly a leftist. :rofl:
So it is also pretty funny you choose him as your avatar.

All I care about is that we find a way to marginalize the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left.

Just doing that would bring a lot of people over to the Democrats.

All I care about is that we find a way to marginalize the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left.

No argument to that.
The Democrats should be killing it now. With the middle class continuously getting pummeled from all angles, employees losing one benefit after another...stagnant wages for decades... the Democrats should be in control of both the legislative and executive branch.
But, instead they have alienated those very same people. And that is how Trump won.
And that, I believe, is most likely how they will further lose the Senate as well.

No argument to that.
The Democrats should be killing it now. With the middle class continuously getting pummeled from all angles, employees losing one benefit after another...stagnant wages for decades... the Democrats should be in control of both the legislative and executive branch.
But, instead they have alienated those very same people. And that is how Trump won.
And that, I believe, is most likely how they will further lose the Senate as well.
If the Dems can't at least take the House in November, it will be the most obvious self-inflicted wound in the history of historical histories.

And they'll blame someone else.

The Regressives have really damaged the party. They have no idea how repulsive they are.

No argument to that.
If the Dems can't at least take the House in November, it will be the most obvious self-inflicted wound in the history of historical histories.

The Regressives have really damaged the party. They have no idea how repulsive they are.

Absolutely.
Trump winning should have been an all points bulletin wake up call for Democrats.
Hillary Lost.
And she lost to an opponent that she should have overwhelmingly beat. Just imagine how much worse she would have lost had there been a solid candidate that the right was fully behind.
But instead they have dug in and went full retard. Somehow thinking the very things that cost them election, will win the nest one if they ignore the middle class even more.
Insane.

No argument to that.

Absolutely.
Trump winning should have been an all points bulletin wake up call for Democrats.
Hillary Lost.
And she lost to an opponent that she should have overwhelmingly beat. Just imagine how much worse she would have lost had there been a solid candidate that the right was fully behind.
But instead they have dug in and went full retard. Somehow thinking the very things that cost them election, will win the nest one if they ignore the middle class even more.
Insane.
Yep. Truth be told, I thought they were better than this.

Yep. Truth be told, I thought they were better than this.

They've always been this stupid. They're just a lot louder than they were before. In the echo-chambers of "academia" (LOL...) credentialed bed wetters assured each other they're right all the time only to find out the working class that live outside the city reject their regressive objectives. We don't need to be regulated to death and taxed in order to fund more ridiculous studies about the global warming hoax.

So they send their little mindless drones whom, like their teachers end up screaming in the streets at people they're programmed to hate and making moonbats appear as animated caricatures of themselves.

trigglypuff-gif-10.gif
r0fXL4q.gif

They've always been this stupid. They're just a lot louder than they were before. In the echo-chambers of "academia" (LOL...) credentialed bed wetters assured each other they're right all the time only to find out the working class that live outside the city reject their regressive objectives. We don't need to be regulated to death and taxed in order to fund more ridiculous studies about the global warming hoax.

So they send their little mindless drones whom, like their teachers end up screaming in the streets at people they're programmed to hate and making moonbats appear as animated caricatures of themselves.

trigglypuff-gif-10.gif
r0fXL4q.gif
Last groans of the soon to be marginalized.

Authoritarian left is an oxy-moron.

The purging will start with republicans and end with democrats. Neither one are good for the country.

Oh and BTW, Sam Kinison wasn't exactly a leftist. :rofl:
So it is also pretty funny you choose him as your avatar.
I know that. Neither is Howard Stern. As for me, I'm a hybrid. A super-liberal. The very definition of an American patriot.

• keep Row v. Wade
  • open our borders
  • address global warming

It's over!

It's over!

It's over!

That or a majority of Americans will find themselves happy to wake up one day under either a totalitarian monocracy or engaged in a military coupe to prevent what you describe.

The left is REGRESSIVE.

Period.

Unless your objective is turning humanity into an ant colony.

Those who oppose the globalist collective agenda (AKA The Right) are making progress by rolling back the damage done by libturd lunatics.

The current right is fully entrenched in totalitarian capitalism. They've sold their soul to maintain the illusion of power.

trigglypuff-gif-10.gif
r0fXL4q.gif
Last groans of the soon to be marginalized.

Seem to remember your side saying there wasn't going to be a Republican President, or Congress, for 100 years after 2008

That or a majority of Americans will find themselves happy to wake up one day under either a totalitarian monocracy or engaged in a military coupe to prevent what you describe.
After bringing troops home to their families and giving the entire armed services a 30% pay increase, I think a coup would be remote.

As far as a totalitarian monocracy.....is that even a word?..... we almost have that now.

Forum List

Back