New ISIS Commander Trained By Hillary's State Department

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
To be fair to Hillary Gulmurod Khalimov, the new ISIS military commander, began being trained by the U.S. State Department in 2003:

"From 2003-2014 Colonel Khalimov participated in five counterterrorism
training courses in the United States and in Tajikistan, through the
Department of State's Diplomatic Security/Anti-Terrorism Assistance program,"
said spokeswoman Pooja Jhunjhunwala.

The program is intended to train candidates from participating countries in the
latest counterterrorism tactics, so they can fight the very kind of militants that
Khalimov has now joined.

A State Department official said Khalimov was trained in crisis response,
tactical management of special events, tactical leadership training and
related issues.​

Over a year ago it was reported that how President Obama had supported, financed, armed, and trained 'soldiers' only to have them join ISIS, taking their training and military weapons with them. President Obama wasn't the 1st President to do so.

The plan is simple - train others to fight the terrorists so our soldiers don't have too; however, all too often we end up training the terrorists.

--------------

OBAMA / HILLARY 'VETTING'

Remember how Obama laughed at Americans for expressing their concern for this nation's and their own safety, only to have a terrorist to whom he gave a visa after 'thorough vetting' murdered 12 Americans in a terrorist attack in LA? Remember how Obama and Hillary are pushing for thousands of Muslims from war-torn, America-hating nations like Syria and Somalia to come to the US?

"Un-ironically, the State Department spokeswoman said that Khalimov had been appropriately vetted."

"All appropriate Leahy vetting was undertaken in advance of this training," said spokeswoman Jhunjhunwala.

At that time (of the 'appropriate vetting' taking place), Khalimov appeared in a video threatening the United States:

"Listen, you American pigs: I've been to America three times.
I saw how you train soldiers to kill Muslims,"
he says.​

Then, he threatens, "we will find your towns, we will come to your
homes, and we will kill you."

This is how well the Federal Govt 'vettes' Islamists...and by the results of the terrorist attack in LA (12 DEAD Americans) it seems it hasn't gotten any better. Well as long as Barry and Hillary are doing such a marvelous job of 'appropriately vetting' Syrian, Somalis, etc... 'Refugees', how can anyone say no to bringing in a million Sharia Law-advocating, 'refugee' Muslims?!

New ISIS Military Commander Was Trained by State Department As Recently as 2014

the US is doing lots of training------all over the world and even
in the USA-------stopped by an illness-----I stopped doing
courses for "first responder" stuff -------Whilst in the courses it did occur to me that since just about anyone can join up and be EDUCATED-----the courses would be INVALUABLE for a cadre of domestic jihadist dogs

"From 2003-2014 Colonel Khalimov participated in five counter terrorism training courses in the United States and in Tajikistan, through the Department of State's Diplomatic Security/Anti-Terrorism Assistance program," ..... intended to train candidates from participating countries in the latest counter terrorism tactics, so they can fight the very kind of militants that Khalimov has now joined.

We all know that the US created ISIS. What we didn't expect is that the Russians would be the only force against them.
Go-Figure.jpg

courses for "first responder" stuff -------Whilst in the courses it did occur to me that since just about anyone can join up and be EDUCATED-----the courses would be INVALUABLE for a cadre of domestic jihadist dogs

'Whilst?' What country are you from?

no big deal
the 9/11 pilots were trained under bill Clintons administration, that had no repercussions did it?
oh wait....

we have been arming/training terrorists for years!
Hell, now, we even got to the point where we just fucking drop them weapon caches
Go Murica and the establishment!

"From 2003-2014 Colonel Khalimov participated in five counter terrorism training courses in the United States and in Tajikistan, through the Department of State's Diplomatic Security/Anti-Terrorism Assistance program," ..... intended to train candidates from participating countries in the latest counter terrorism tactics, so they can fight the very kind of militants that Khalimov has now joined.

We all know that the US created ISIS. What we didn't expect is that the Russians would be the only force against them.
Go-Figure.jpg

isis was created by the dog of Mecca----Muhummad (try reading a whole book----the koran----it is not all that long---
very dull----but a good idea to GET A CLUE as to what islam
is all about

Hell, now, we even got to the point where we just fucking drop them weapon caches

another jerk --throws the crap into cyberspace------LITTER

I was born in the USA and have lived in the USA all of
my life. English is the only language in which I am fairly
fluent. ......and you?

no big deal
the 9/11 pilots were trained under bill Clintons administration, that had no repercussions did it?
oh wait....

another jerk posts------idiot that he is-----the fact that
Saudi scum took flying lessons was not his fault

PS you guys are making a case for THE DONALD----and his
"muslim exclusion" thing

What?

you are BLAMING people in a very foolish manner----the only way to counter the rise of US TRAINED MUSLIMS-----is to
exclude muslims. Even THE DONALD had to distance
himself from that concept

What?

you are BLAMING people in a very foolish manner----the only way to counter the rise of US TRAINED MUSLIMS-----is to
exclude muslims. Even THE DONALD had to distance
himself from that concept
You mean blaming people for arming/training terrorists? Dropping 4 weapon caches to terrorists? YES, I will BLAME someone.
What a stupid thing to defend.

I was born in the USA and have lived in the USA all of
my life. English is the only language in which I am fairly
fluent. ......and you?

Whilst is British English so I have my doubts. I think you are another paid Koch whore like BriPat. At least BriPat admits (after being caught) he's Canadian.

Let's get factual. Ron Raygun began the training, arming, and birth of today's Muslim Terrorist and created the Central American Drug gangs that plague our cities to this day as a bonus.

Is this the first time you've seen the written word .... called 'English'?

Despite the truth being right in front of their faces, most Americans still won't believe that their own Government funded and armed ISIS. It's no 'Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theory.' It's fact. Most people outside the U.S. know that. Very disturbing stuff.

New ISIS Military Commander Was Trained by State Department as Recently as 2014

1044808443.jpg

Gulmurod Khalimov, the new ISIS military commander whom the U.S. just days ago announced a $3 million bounty for, was trained by the State Department in an anti-terror program as recently as 2014 while serving in the security service of Tajikistan.

He replaces former ISIS commander Tarkhan Batirashvili, aka Umar al-Shishani, who was also trained by the United States as part of the Georgian army and who ISIS claimed was killed fighting in Iraq this past July.

The State Department confirmed Khalimov's U.S.-provided training:

"From 2003-2014 Colonel Khalimov participated in five counterterrorism training courses in the United States and in Tajikistan, through the Department of State's Diplomatic Security/Anti-Terrorism Assistance program," said spokeswoman Pooja Jhunjhunwala.

The program is intended to train candidates from participating countries in the latest counterterrorism tactics, so they can fight the very kind of militants that Khalimov has now joined.

Unironically, the State Department spokeswoman said that Khalimov had been appropriately vetted:

"All appropriate Leahy vetting was undertaken in advance of this training," said spokeswoman Jhunjhunwala...

More:
New ISIS Military Commander Was Trained by State Department As Recently as 2014
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Forum List

Back