New ISIS Commander Trained By Hillary's State Department

The previous ISIS Commander was also trained by the U.S. But hey, nothing to see here folks. It's all good. ;)

the US is doing lots of training------all over the world and even
in the USA-------stopped by an illness-----I stopped doing
courses for "first responder" stuff -------Whilst in the courses it did occur to me that since just about anyone can join up and be EDUCATED-----the courses would be INVALUABLE for a cadre of domestic jihadist dogs

'Whilst?' What country are you from?
Is this the first time you've seen the written word .... called 'English'?

'Whilst' ISN'T American English.

My paternal grandmother grew up in London. In fact,
she was married in London----and her first two children
were born there. My father was her third child---but very
INFLUENCED------I am his only daughter. He referred (passed away about 34 years ago) to FRENCH FRIES----
as "chips" despite the fact that he was born in the USA and
never visited London. As a teen----I read books like PRIDE
AND PREJUDICE and various other teeny bopper type stuff
written by brits in the 19th century. In the name of
CHARLES DICKENS-----I stand on my right to use the word
WHILST. I do not drink tea.

courses for "first responder" stuff -------Whilst in the courses it did occur to me that since just about anyone can join up and be EDUCATED-----the courses would be INVALUABLE for a cadre of domestic jihadist dogs

What's your first language?

'Whilst' ISN'T American English.
But perhaps 'American' isn't really English anyway.

all of them

I like how for those 4 brief years that HRC was at State…the State Department began training people in military tactics. Never before; never since.

Either that or the OP is lying yet again.

What the hell's going on? This is crazy.

Welcome to America, under Zionist Occupation since we elected W...

thank you------America has been under Zionist Occupation since the beginning of the 20 th century OFFICIALLY----and unofficially for about 250 years before that time. Salem (shalem) a town created in what is now MASSACHUSETTS
was created by Zionists in 1626. The ZOA took the name
SALEM from the Hebrew root----Sh L M----which---in its various declensions refers to a situation of "completeness"---
"fulfillment" "peace" "contentment" and even "health".
Unfortunately----afflicted with alien CULTURES----the state declined into chaos and depravity. Still ---the USA does prosper---relatively speaking. It is blessed by its Zionist origins

Actually, the Confederacy was under "Zionist" rule - Jefferson DAVIS, TN Gov Ismael HARRIS - JDAACs = Jews disguised as Christians.

I'd estimate 2/3rds of the "Christian" preachers in the South are JDAACs, starting with Billy GRAHAM.

Judaism right now is about manipulating others via religion - ISIS, Al Qaeda, Southern Baptist - all are 100% controlled by Zionist cash and "undercover" Jews.

Actually, the Confederacy was under "Zionist" rule - Jefferson DAVIS, TN Gov Ismael HARRIS - JDAACs = Jews disguised as Christians.

I'd estimate 2/3rds of the "Christian" preachers in the South are JDAACs, starting with Billy GRAHAM.

Judaism right now is about manipulating others via religion - ISIS, Al Qaeda, Southern Baptist - all are 100% controlled by Zionist cash and "undercover" Jews.

Oh...... I did not know

We are the ONLY country in the world where our Christian churches go

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

thanks for attending the sermon

Every other country practices Christianity with actual Christians preaching, and do not believe in committing treason to sell out our troops to comply with "God's will" in Ch1 of Book of Joshua. Here, it is almost all JDAAC.preachers getting rich with Iscariot silver = Huckabee is the worst of 'em.

------ America has been under Zionist Occupation since the beginning of the 20 th century OFFICIALLY----and unofficially for about 250 years before that time. Salem (shalem) a town created in what is now MASSACHUSETTS
was created by Zionists in 1626. ....
Are you saying that Zionism is about created A home state (anywhere at all) rather than THE home state (returning to the biblical 'promised land')? I do know that Uganda was one option, suggested by the UN.

------ America has been under Zionist Occupation since the beginning of the 20 th century OFFICIALLY----and unofficially for about 250 years before that time. Salem (shalem) a town created in what is now MASSACHUSETTS
was created by Zionists in 1626. ....
Are you saying that Zionism is about created A home state (anywhere at all) rather than THE home state (returning to the biblical 'promised land')? I do know that Uganda was one option, suggested by the UN.

try to keep up------ZIONISM is about controlling the world---then the galaxy and on to INFINITY

Didn't anyone suspect why it was only they who insisted on wearing their cap indoors during Shabbat?

- Corporal Schlomo: "Sir! The northerners .... they are setting up camp just beyond the ridge, not even as much as 5 miles from here!"

- Captain Pinkus: "Oy vey! Again with the Yankees already?"

keppyhat1-1.jpg

try to keep up------ZIONISM is about controlling the world---then the galaxy and on to INFINITY. America has been under Zionist Occupation since ...... Salem (shalem) a town created in what is now MASSACHUSETTS was created by Zionists in 1626.
Jesus! [pardon me Lord] You really are gullible. In 1692 the Jews had no idea there was a world beyond the Shtetl, never mind 'galaxies'.

try to keep up------ZIONISM is about controlling the world---then the galaxy and on to INFINITY. America has been under Zionist Occupation since ...... Salem (shalem) a town created in what is now MASSACHUSETTS was created by Zionists in 1626.
Jesus! [pardon me Lord] You really are gullible. In 1692 the Jews had no idea there was a world beyond the Shtetl, never mind 'galaxies'.

jooooos knew BROOKLYN----since sinai

Forum List

Back