New Israel

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
If the apartheid state of Israel is in fact going the way of south Africa..how do you think the relocation would occur and to where ?..South Africans did not receive a new homeland and there was exodus to variety of different countries with some remaining would this also be the case with Israel ? or would there be a creation of a new homelandcand if so where ?

Last edited:
South Africans did not receive a new homeland and there was exodus to variety of different countries with some remaining would this also be the case with Israel ? or would there be a creation of a new homelandcand if so where ?
It would seem to depend on what takes the place of the Jewish state. Two sovereign states existing between the River and the sea would produce one level of emigrants from the West Bank and Israel while a one-state solution would probably generate another flow of migrants. I don't think a civil war in Israel is beyond the pale when it comes to imagining what will happen when the Zionist experiment in Palestine finally dies.

new Israel?

This thread looks more like the expression of an old psychosis to me.
new Israel?

This thread looks more like the expression of an old psychosis to me.
from what I have seen the shitty little sandbox is hardly worth fighting over if some British and a couple of camel traders could create the old Israel ..then surly we could cut some deal for a nice slice of Alaska and we could all move on to bigger and better things instead of .ww3 ...something to consider

Forum List

Back