New Jersey residents to be hit with rain tax

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New Jersey Residents to Be Hit with ‘Rain Tax’ | Breitbart
New Jersey residents could soon see their hard-earned dollars go down the drain if Democrat Gov. Phil Murphy decides to sign recently passed legislation from New Jersey’s legislature allowing for a “rain tax.”

upload_2019-2-11_10-56-24.png

LMFAO we told you stupid asses you were going to eat yourselves alive what's bad is they tried to get all this through under Obama but to keep him from looking as Trump does they delayed all of this to blow open on Trumps watch now watch what hypocritical leftist stupid fks do with this omfg!!

WE TOLD YOU PATHETIC LEFT TO WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION TO AGENDA . 21 . AGENDA 2030 WE TOLD YOU TAXING YOU TO BREATHE WILL BE NEXT.

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire

www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com

COLORADO ALREADY BANS RAIN WATER COLLECTION Guess they won't get taxed. lol

Last edited:
  • Banned
Notice how many dumbasses never saw this and when their Gov. passes it the morons will be like I never heard about this. LMFAO

• Banned
What the hell is a "rain" tax??

Same think we told you about but the world idiots thought it was a joke but it's not but you are taxed to breathe.
now you will be taxed for the rain. No it is not a joke.

New Jersey To Implement Rain Tax
The environment is being used once again to raise money for a leftist state swimming in red ink.

The excuse is toxins are being sent down drains in the form of rain run off and salts and other chemicals are polluting large bodies of water.
Other states have drains that filter out these toxins so I wonder why New Jersey doesn't though it may and just desperately needs the revenue. Maryland tried this and was shot down.

In the future I can see states like New Jersey pass a turd tax, a pet tax, a lawn tax and anything else they can think of.

It is really just a sewage surcharge. My sewage bill is always much higher than my water bill--close to but not quite double the water charges. What they do is allocate wastewater overhead among costumers based on their percentage of total water consumption, so if I use say 1/100Kth of the water, then I get billed with 1/100kth of the cost of wastewater treatment. The water rates are a constant; the sewage rates fluctuate bill to bill. It doesn't matter how much I actually put into the sewage system.

Forum List

Back