New Jersey to require 2nd graders learn about gender identity in fall, alarming parents

That still does not give me one good reason why SCHOOLS should start talking about sex or sexual orientation to 5-year-olds AT SCHOOL without parental consent.

Have we forgotten the purpose of shitty government schools?
No one is teaching sex, moron. It’s you deviants who go there. It seems you would have benefitted from a better foundational understanding of the subject from a younger age.

No one is teaching sex, moron. It’s you deviants who go there. It seems you would have benefitted from a better foundational understanding of the subject from a younger age.
Another dumb fuck.

There is zero reason to talk about gender dysphoria to children AT SCHOOL. ZERO!!!

Unless, you're tying to groom them (you are)

I remember the days when school was about education and not a pedo mill.

We need to get the pedo-left and Catholic Church out of education.

Parents need to be alarmed.

Is this alarming to you?

1649447743886.png

1649447875097.png

Attachments

• 1649447860529.png
    1649447860529.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
Deflection.

See my link, which contains the actual lesson plans, from the Westfield NJ school district.

I'll link you to ALL their lesson plans if you wish

I'm very sorry leftards, I TOLD you, your gig is up. We've already started playing whack-a-mole with your lies - and by "we" I mean PARENTS, not righties.

You're so fucked, you're alienating parents and you think it's a good idea.

Second graders are being taught anatomy, oh my God the inhumanity.
No, they are being taught that anatomy does not matter. They are being taught that gender identity is fluid. Schools and the entire nation in general is IGNORING the very real and treatable psychiatric disorder called "Gender Dysphoria."

Living in reality is much more sustainable than living in fantasy land.

Deflection.

See my link, which contains the actual lesson plans, from the Westfield NJ school district.

I'll link you to ALL their lesson plans if you wish

I'm very sorry leftards, I TOLD you, your gig is up. We've already started playing whack-a-mole with your lies - and by "we" I mean PARENTS, not righties.

You're so fucked, you're alienating parents and you think it's a good idea.
I saw nowhere on either link of teaching kids to be one or the other in identity.

Forum List

Back