New Jersey to require 2nd graders learn about gender identity in fall, alarming parents

No, they are being taught that anatomy does not matter. They are being taught that gender identity is fluid. Schools and the entire nation in general is IGNORING the very real and treatable psychiatric disorder called "Gender Dysphoria."

Living in reality is much more sustainable than living in fantasy land.
The lesson plan is about what is happening in society, not what your opinion is.

The goal of gender identity is to manipulate children about their gender and sexuality.

So yeah…they don’t need to be groomed about “ gender expression” or “ sexual orientation”.

It is not the schools job to manipulate a child into “ coming out”.
Same with religions yet they do it daily and they groom children in religion to sexual stereotypes. The instruction doesn't tell people in class that they will either be an alternative gender or they will go to Hell.

The goal of gender identity is to manipulate children about their gender and sexuality.

So yeah…they don’t need to be groomed about “ gender expression” or “ sexual orientation”.

It is not the schools job to manipulate a child into “ coming out”.

Which of those goals I posted do you find alarming.

Be specific please.

Nope, not even once. you made some vague claims but cannot give a single specific answer.

At least you are consistent.
First of all I specifically pointed out the decriptors in question.

Second of all your list is an overview.

Now post what the overview entails. I have already posted the teaching tools schools are using to teach “gender identity” in other threads.

If this is true, the GQP should be sending Dems a Thank You card. Another one.

They just don't learn.
Democrats are choosing gays over parents.

I'm sorry but that is piss-poor political logic, and it's going to cost them dearly.

SAys the deviant whose Party makes deviancy and perversion its main agenda.
No one is either advocating for or planning to teach sex to kids.
It’s you deviants who can’t read and choose instead to indulge in vulgar fantasies about sex and children.

Forum List

Back