new Journey album with worthy Filipino dude on vocals instead of Steve Perry. listen to all the songs here!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Got a nap in early afternoon so I could be up for the new Journey album First up on shuffle…Come Away With Me! Lovin it!

Last edited:
Arnel Pineda performed his first gig with Journey on February 21, 2008. "Freedom" is the fourth album he's recorded with the band...

Arnel Pineda performed his first gig with Journey on February 21, 2008. "Freedom" is the fourth album he's recorded with the band...
i know all of that. i like him, but he's no Steve Perry. then again, no one is

did you like the songs i posted?

Just this spring saw them live at Excel Center in St. Paul. They put on a good show. The drummer sang one song I was impressed with also.

Saw the original band 39 years ago in the exact same spot in the old stadium.

I smelled way less weed in the latest concert as everyone was a bunch of old fucks like me who were now afraid to break the no smoking ban.

how so? can you explain?

It's well known in the industry that he has one of the biggest run-amok egos in rock, and he's always willing to speak down to and denigrate those he feels are "beneath" him. He expects to be treated better than anyone else in the room, and will readily coice his displeasure if he believes he's not.

He's a fucking douchebag...

Just this spring saw them live at Excel Center in St. Paul. They put on a good show. The drummer sang one song I was impressed with also.

Saw the original band 39 years ago in the exact same spot in the old stadium.

I smelled way less weed in the latest concert as everyone was a bunch of old fucks like me who were now afraid to break the no smoking ban.
i'm jealous. the best band i've seen live is Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Deep Purple among the oldies

It's well known in the industry that he has one of the biggest run-amok egos in rock, and he's always willing to speak down to and denigrate those he feels are "beneath" him. He expects to be treated better than anyone else in the room, and will readily coice his displeasure if he believes he's not.

He's a fucking douchebag...
i'll take that into consideration...i've never heard this before

i know all of that. i like him, but he's no Steve Perry. then again, no one is

did you like the songs i posted?
Journey has three singers now.
Arnel, one of the keyboard players and the drummer deen castanova who has his own band called Revelution Saints.

That being said and having seen Journey live in the 70s and 80s I would agree that nobody could do Steve Perry 100%, but God bless Neal for keeping the band going all these years.

And I know for a fact that Arnel sings Journey songs better than Steve Perry can now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back