New levels of weird…Repub poses with picture of “fake family.”

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Republican post a picture of a “fake family’ for votes..

Fake Family:

1727518288008.png

The campaign of Derrick Anderson, a former Army Green Beret who is running in a competitive race for an open seat in Virginia’s Seventh District, has posted footage of him posing with a woman and her three daughters in what looks like a photo that might be used for an annual holiday card. In another scene filmed for potential use in a campaign ad, Mr. Anderson is seated around the dining room table with the same woman and three girls, chatting and smiling.

But the people are not relatives. They are the wife and children of a longtime friend. Mr. Anderson,…

Mr. Anderson, who announced this month that he was engaged, does not have any children of his own. His campaign website says he lives with his dog and does not display any of the photos.

This is some MAGA heavy duty weirdness.

Last edited:
Is that really any different from Stole Valor Walz posing as something he’s not or Harris claiming she will be “ tough on immigration?

Is that really any different from Stole Valor Walz posing as something he’s not or Harris claiming she will be “ tough on immigration?
WTF..Can’t you guys stick with the OP for a single post? Defend the fake family.

Start your own thread. Okay I take it you are fine with a someone lying about a family they don’t have. Move along..
Only I take it you are fine with Walz lying about a service record he never had or Harris lying about a border she never defended.

Only zi take it you are fine with Walz lying about a service record he never had or Harris lying about a border she never defended.
Move along. Your deflection is noted. Fake families are fine with you. MAGAs love fakes. I get it.

I believe a candidate can pose for pictures with friends.

The footage has not yet been used in any ad. It can be found on Mr. Anderson’s official YouTube page and is also posted on a website paid for by the National Republican Campaign Committee, where the organization provides resources for independent outside groups that are not allowed to communicate directly with campaigns but can use the information posted there to guide their paid media strategy.

Forum List

Back