New Liberal Definitions Of Sexual Violence Just Released

Right. See how the creeping thought crime gets buried among what is clearly already a crime? See how that gives weight to the new, dangerous encroachment on my right to say "no?" I do, and I find it very disturbing. How is this not a liberal "war on women?" Again, no one has the right to decide I "should" have sex with anyone. That is MY choice, ALWAYS, and I certainly don't need to explain my reasoning to campus authorities (today) or law enforcement (tomorrow). WTF?

Who is saying otherwise?

Don't worry, your rape fantasies are safe.

Thanks for the snide, demeaning, personal jab. Good form.

You are more than welcome! :night:

If thats the case everything is abuse. Which is pretty much the point of this crap. No protections for the accused. Just one "He refused sex with me, expel him!" and it's done.
Women's rights have moved on to women's tyranny.

I sentence you to thirty years hard labor for saying that, Male! :whip:

Oh, wait.....I can't do that?
No but if we're both students at U.Michigan you can have me kicked out and my record permanently marred just because you thought I was a lousy fuck.

Where did you pick up that tidbit?

All I saw in the link is a list of definitions.
I picked it up because I am not a low information poster. Same reason you didnt.

If thats the case everything is abuse. Which is pretty much the point of this crap. No protections for the accused. Just one "He refused sex with me, expel him!" and it's done.

No but if we're both students at U.Michigan you can have me kicked out and my record permanently marred just because you thought I was a lousy fuck.

Where did you pick up that tidbit?

All I saw in the link is a list of definitions.
I picked it up because I am not a low information poster. Same reason you didnt.

Then it's only fair to cite it. I read the link provided.

You might find this post to be of interest. It's a very long form report but it's packed with details:

In the early morning of Sept. 8, 2013, after a long night of drinking that left the students more drunk than either had ever been, two Occidental College freshmen, one male and one female, had sex. Evidence indicates that the sex appeared consensual at the time it occurred.

A week later the female student, Jane Doe, filed a complaint with Occidental, saying she'd been the victim of a sexual assault. Just over three months later, and following an intensive official college investigation, the male freshman, John Doe, was notified he had been found responsible of sexual assault and non-consensual sex and was expelled from Occidental. Weeks later, he lost an appeal to overturn the decision.

occidental%20consent%20text%20conversation_03.png

Forum List

Back