New Lincoln Project Ad. What We've Lost Because of trump's Virus

Now Pogo thinks that US political parties are in other countries. What a dumb ass

Number one, the Confederate States of America were *NEVER* in the United States, BY DEFINITION

That's what I said, dumb ass. You claimed the Democrat party was in the CSA. It wasn't. The Democrat Party is a political party in the United States. They hate the United States, but that's another discussion

I have never, EVER, claimed "the Democrat [sic] party [sic] was in the CSA. EVER.

NOR have I ever claimed the Democratic Party was in the CSA. Because it wasn't. And I know it wasn't because what I have asserted, over and over and over and over and over, is that the CSA DID NOT HAVE ANY FUCKING POLITICAL PARTIES AT ALL. Ever.

I guess I should expect this sort of impermeable cranial density from a wag who actually didn't know that states seceded to form the CSA. :banghead:

God Bless the Lincoln Project

American Patriots

Useful idiots for the left, who will be discarded by the left when their usefulness has ended.

It got results. Yesterday, even Moscow Mitch voiced he was willing to negotiate with the House Dems. I guess Moscow Mitch read the polls where he was getting is ass kicked for reelection. The Lincoln Project is doing things that even the Dems could not do. We are out to get the Party of the Rump banned into obscurity and the Republican Party to get a chance to rebuild fir 2022 and 2024.

Anyone who wants a party banned isn't a person I want to be associated with.

You mean like the Republicans in the Senate introducing a bill to outlaw the Democratic Party? The sooner we purge the Republican Party from the Party of the Rump the sooner we can get back to healing the Nation.

I thought it was to make them rename it, since Democrats are associated with Jim Crow.

You really need to read a history book instead of just eating the covers. Eat any good books lately?

Jim Crow was a Democratic staple to reduce the black vote.

Eat any good books lately?

Now Pogo thinks that US political parties are in other countries. What a dumb ass

Number one, the Confederate States of America were *NEVER* in the United States, BY DEFINITION

That's what I said, dumb ass. You claimed the Democrat party was in the CSA. It wasn't. The Democrat Party is a political party in the United States. They hate the United States, but that's another discussion

I have never, EVER, claimed "the Democrat [sic] party [sic] was in the CSA. EVER.

NOR have I ever claimed the Democratic Party was in the CSA. Because it wasn't. And I know it wasn't because what I have asserted, over and over and over and over and over, is that the CSA DID NOT HAVE ANY FUCKING POLITICAL PARTIES AT ALL. Ever.

I guess I should expect this sort of impermeable cranial density from a wag who actually didn't know that states seceded to form the CSA. :banghead:

Yes you did, dumb ass. I brought up that the Confederate States were Democrats and you talked about the CSA.

The Democrat Party is an AMERICAN political party, it's not a CSA party. Have you ever read a history book? Where the hell did you get that the Democrat party was in the CSA?

Nope. He was the 42nd POTUS. If you want to count ADMINISTRATIONS, then W was #s 55/56. If you want to count PRESIDENTS he was #42. Otherwise you have to count Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Jackson, Lincoln, Grant, McKinley, Wilson, Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, W and O'bama twice each, and FDR counts four. Amazing fun fact that a lot of people seem not to know: Grover Cleveland and Grover Cleveland were the same person. You'd think the name would give it away. You'd think.

So 43 was .......... wait for it......... Barah Kobama. Much as I'd like the term "Cult 45" to work, it doesn't. We've only had, to date, 44 Prezzidents. But the good news is we'll get a 45th in a few months. Tops.
Overflow of form. Underflow of content. :lame2:

Very true.

Around 40 thousand people came to America from China after his so called "ban."

He put 11 exemptions into that "ban" that wasn't a ban.
Very UNtrue, and dumb.
Most were AMERICANS returning from China. You wanna leave them stranded over there ? Don't talk stupid.

Yes you did, dumb ass. I brought up that the Confederate States were Democrats and you talked about the CSA.

The Democrat Party is an AMERICAN political party, it's not a CSA party. Have you ever read a history book? Where the hell did you get that the Democrat party was in the CSA?

Holy SHIT you're a dense one. Possibly even denser than that clown who followed your post. *******YOU******* made that claim, Dippity.

For the Nth time, the Confederacy had no political parties. Ever. Period, full stop. And there's nothing you can do about that now.

Holy SHIT you're a dense one. Possibly even denser than that clown who followed your post. *******YOU******* made that claim, Dippity.

For the Nth time, the Confederacy had no political parties. Ever. Period, full stop. And there's nothing you can do about that now.
:itsok:

Bam! Now you're cooking with gas. Glad you did the research and realized when you said that Democrats were a CSA party you were wrong, they are a United States party.

I see your confusion though since the Democrat party were the slave owners. They went on to be the KKK party, the lynching party, the Jim Crow party, the segregation party. Today Democrats think blacks are their property and they electronically lynch any uppity black who believes they can think for themselves and leave the Democrat party plantation.

Blacks asses belong to Democrats, that's what Democrats believe. Black tries to leave, destroy them as a message to other blacks. Democrats learned that by lynching blacks and burning crosses in their yard. It didn't take many to get the rest back in line

They are correct, this is trump's virus now. He could have stopped it but he only made it worse.

When Trump cut travel from China, there were 15 cases that Trump bragged would go to zero in a couple of days.

It has risen to 4 million. That makes it the TRUMPvirus now

That's funny stuff!! You'll let us know when this virus approaches any semblance of being noteworthy ie Spanish flu where 65 million died worldwide.

Bam! Now you're cooking with gas. Glad you did the research and realized when you said that Democrats were a CSA party you were wrong, they are a United States party.

I see your confusion though since the Democrat party were the slave owners. They went on to be the KKK party, the lynching party, the Jim Crow party, the segregation party. Today Democrats think blacks are their property and they electronically lynch any uppity black who believes they can think for themselves and leave the Democrat party plantation.

Blacks asses belong to Democrats, that's what Democrats believe. Black tries to leave, destroy them as a message to other blacks. Democrats learned that by lynching blacks and burning crosses in their yard. It didn't take many to get the rest back in line

They hate being reminded that they are the party of slavery and segregation. They've been trying to whitewash history and project their tawdry deeds for over a century now.

They hate being reminded that they are the party of slavery and segregation. They've been trying to whitewash history and project their tawdry deeds for over a century now.

Democrats in the KKK learned how effective lynching blacks and burning crosses in their yards if they got uppity was and Democrats are still doing the same thing today to send a message to any black what will happen to them if they don't support the Democrats. It's a sick, racist party

This is trump's virus now. He blew the whole thing. He is responsible for making it worse with all his lies, not wearing masks and opening states up too soon.

We would be over all this like most of Europe if trump had followed science instead of idiocy.

This is trump's virus.

The ad is correct. We have lost so much because of trump.

He has no authority over states opening or not. What the states have decided to do is on them. The states shut themselves down and they reopened on their own. Look at California, Oregon and Washington, they have fooled their own rules and we are seeing increases in all four states. New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts have 17% of the nations population and 45% of the deaths in the US. Funny how it is easier to blame one guy than all the governors governing their states through this virus.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I've literally never posted any such thing, I've posted the opposite over and over and over for literally years here. You're a FUCKING LIAR.

Go ahead asshole ---- TRY TO QUOTE ME. And I mean RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

Fucking LIAR. Go forth and fuck yourself. :fu:

This is trump's virus now. He blew the whole thing. He is responsible for making it worse with all his lies, not wearing masks and opening states up too soon.

We would be over all this like most of Europe if trump had followed science instead of idiocy.

This is trump's virus.

The ad is correct. We have lost so much because of trump.

He has no authority over states opening or not. What the states have decided to do is on them. The states shut themselves down and they reopened on their own. Look at California, Oregon and Washington, they have fooled their own rules and we are seeing increases in all four states. New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts have 17% of the nations population and 45% of the deaths in the US. Funny how it is easier to blame one guy than all the governors governing their states through this virus.

Rump was informed about the coming pandemic in January at the latest. And he ignored it, and when he couldn't ignore it any more played it down. "Fifteen people". "Will magically go away". "Goes away in April with the heat". And look where it got him.

That's because, and we've been telling you this since literally the moment he announced in 2015, Rump is entirely about Numero Uno and LITERALLY nothing else. Not the country, not the people, not his job, not any kind of responsibilities, not the Constitution, not a god damned thing but pimping his own pathetic orange ego.

We warned you. Y'all should have paid attention.

I've literally never posted any such thing, I've posted the opposite over and over and over for literally years here. You're a FUCKING LIAR.

WELL?? :45:

Fucking lying FUCK.

Once AGAIN ---- Slavery, specifically transAtlantic African slavery, had been going on on this continent (never mind the rest of the Americas) since 1526. That's more than 300 years before there was a Democratic Party and exactly 250 years before there was even a glint in Daddy's eye of a USA. Five slaveowning Presidents were elected before there was such a thing as a "Democrat". NOBODY ANYWHERE, not in the US, not in Barbados, not in Colombia, not in Haiti, not in Jamaica, not in Brazil (the main destination for African slaves) EVER needed a political party to own a slave. EVER. One might add that the Democratic Party has never established in Barbados, Colombia, Haiti, Jamaica, Brazil, etc etc. DUH. There has never been a "party of slavery". It's not even a political issue, it was a social construct. It was engaged by merchants, not by politicians.

Last edited:

Dude. You brought up the Democrats in the CSA. I just told you that the Democrat Party wasn't a CSA party, they were a United States political party. Glad I could clarify that for you. You're welcome

WELL?? :45:

Fucking lying FUCK.

You seriously posted a question then melted down when you didn't have a response in SIX minutes? LOL. Look dude, here's the reality. You like to say snarky things, but then pretend you didn't say them. That somehow because you were snarky that you didn't say what you said. It's some stupid shit. The Democrat Party is a US party. I realize when you said you thought it was a CSA party you were being snarky and you were going to pull the shit you pulled, but you still said it. So shove it up your ass

Dude. You brought up the Democrats in the CSA. I just told you that the Democrat Party wasn't a CSA party, they were a United States political party. Glad I could clarify that for you. You're welcome

So you FAIL to find any such quote, confirming that you're a FUCKING LIAR.
Kiss my ass, troll. Back to Ignore you go, FUCKING LYING ASSWIPE.

My my, you can always pick out the Rumpbots from their sicko obsession with self-delusion and "alternate facts". Sad.

Once AGAIN ---- Slavery, specifically transAtlantic African slavery, had been going on on this continent (never mind the rest of the Americas) since 1526. That's more than 300 years before there was a Democratic Party and exactly 250 years before there was even a glint in Daddy's eye of a USA. Five slaveowning Presidents were elected before there was such a thing as a "Democrat". NOBODY ANYWHERE, not in the US, not in Barbados, not in Colombia, not in Haiti, not in Jamaica, not in Brazil (the main destination for African slaves) EVER needed a political party to own a slave. EVER. One might add that the Democratic Party has never established in Barbados, Colombia, Haiti, Jamaica, Brazil, etc etc. DUH. There has never been a "party of slavery". It's not even a political issue, it was a social construct. It was engaged by merchants, not by politicians.

The Democrat party was the political party that openly supported slavery in the United States.

Since Democrats have declared that all past should be measured by today's standards and that what was done in the past should be applied today, that means you support slavery now according to your own party's standards.

Maybe Democrats should stop being such ass hats about everything

Forum List

Back