New Lincoln Project Ad. What We've Lost Because of trump's Virus

What link? You have never voted Republican, never belonged to the Party. You don't get to call the shots, Chief.

I am currently registered as a Republican.
I voted for Reagan and Bush 43 twice each.

Got out of the party when Newt Gingrich ruined it

And I'm a ballerina. I am also in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit addition every year because I have the most amazing legs you've ever seen. I live on the moon and commute every day to earth, I like the quiet.

BTW, Bush 43 is W. I think you meant to lie that you voted for his father, no? That was pretty funny. You don't know which Bush you "voted" for, LOL

Actually W is 42, so you're both wrong. :smoke:

I'm sorry but the bush boy is number 43.

View attachment 368707

I'm afraid that's erroneous. I'll prove it.

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump
44 people, 59 administrations. But yeah I'm sorry too. That is a sorry lot.

You're right. Grover Cleveland was president twice but not in succession. He's listed as numbers 22 and 24.

You're right to count him only once.

Yes they are a sorry lot.

No one else does. Go to google and type in 45th President of the United States, up pops Trump. Type in 43, up pops GWB, type in 44, you get Obama.

They count Cleveland as two "different" Presidents because he was the only one with two different administrations, not continuous.

Technically the reason they count him twice is that he was the "22nd" President of the United States. if he won a second consecutive term, he'd have still been the "22nd" President.

By losing then winning again, he became the 24th President as well.

Except he didn't, because when he won the election in 1892 he was still...... wait for it.....
.......... Grover Cleveland.

Grover Cleveland equals Grover Cleveland, just like 44 equals 44. Because they can't equal anything else.

Again, 44 men have been president, but there have been 45 Presidents of the United States.

They couldn't go back and count him as his first number after the gap Presidency.

Why not? We do it for everybody else.

Examples?

Sure.
Washington is the first POTUS. When he's re-elected in 1792, he's STILL the first POTUS, because he's still Washington. He's not two Washingtons.

After that Adams is the second POTUS, because "John Adams" does not equal "George Washington", therefore he's 2. Then Jefferson the third (not the third and fourth or fourth and fifth) because Thomas Jefferson does not equal John Adams. Nobody with two or more terms is counted more than once, nor should they be. WHEN they were elected is irrelevant to the fact that they're still the same person.

Again, it's the number system used, that you think its wrong doesn't make it wrong.

Correct. It's not wrong because I think it's wrong. It's wrong because it's wrong. It's wrong because Grover Cleveland is the same thing as Grover Cleveland.

I had forgotten Cleveland was not elected in succession. Then I looked up the list of presidents and saw wow, I was wrong.

I had no problem with admitting it. It is wrong to count a president twice even if the presidency wasn't in succession.

You even made the distinction between presidents and administrations. Yes there were 45 administrations but there were only 44 presidents as you said.

You have to remember when you deal with trump supporters you are dealing with people who are a very special kind of stupid.

Only on USMB could you get somebody to argue that 44 does not equal 44 huh?

What they seem to be doing is counting administrations in the case of Cleveland, while for every other one they count people. That's just inconsistent.

44 persons, 45 Presidencies.

Now you're back to administrations again.
I believe that number is 59.

Presidencies, not administrations.

Same thing, different term.

Not really. you see the use of 1st administration and 2nd administration, but not with Presidencies, except of course with Cleveland.

Every POTUS who got a second term, began a new administration.
Cleveland, Washington, O'bama, all of 'em.

But not a new Presidency. Cleveland was the only one with a split one, which is why he's counted twice.

We're right back to where we were seven hours ago. That is not a reason to count him twice. The quantity "Grover Cleveland" equals one person; it does not equal two persons.

I am one person. You are one person. If we go visit another thread on a different topic and then come back here, we're still the same people making the same arguments. We don't become a new person making the same arguments.

God Bless the Lincoln Project

American Patriots

Useful idiots for the left, who will be discarded by the left when their usefulness has ended.

It got results. Yesterday, even Moscow Mitch voiced he was willing to negotiate with the House Dems. I guess Moscow Mitch read the polls where he was getting is ass kicked for reelection. The Lincoln Project is doing things that even the Dems could not do. We are out to get the Party of the Rump banned into obscurity and the Republican Party to get a chance to rebuild fir 2022 and 2024.

Anyone who wants a party banned isn't a person I want to be associated with.

What link? You have never voted Republican, never belonged to the Party. You don't get to call the shots, Chief.

And I'm a ballerina. I am also in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit addition every year because I have the most amazing legs you've ever seen. I live on the moon and commute every day to earth, I like the quiet.

BTW, Bush 43 is W. I think you meant to lie that you voted for his father, no? That was pretty funny. You don't know which Bush you "voted" for, LOL

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

You're right. Grover Cleveland was president twice but not in succession. He's listed as numbers 22 and 24.

No one else does. Go to google and type in 45th President of the United States, up pops Trump. Type in 43, up pops GWB, type in 44, you get Obama.

They count Cleveland as two "different" Presidents because he was the only one with two different administrations, not continuous.

Technically the reason they count him twice is that he was the "22nd" President of the United States. if he won a second consecutive term, he'd have still been the "22nd" President.

Except he didn't, because when he won the election in 1892 he was still...... wait for it.....

Grover Cleveland equals Grover Cleveland, just like 44 equals 44. Because they can't equal anything else.

Again, 44 men have been president, but there have been 45 Presidents of the United States.

They couldn't go back and count him as his first number after the gap Presidency.

Examples?

Sure.
Washington is the first POTUS. When he's re-elected in 1792, he's STILL the first POTUS, because he's still Washington. He's not two Washingtons.

After that Adams is the second POTUS, because "John Adams" does not equal "George Washington", therefore he's 2. Then Jefferson the third (not the third and fourth or fourth and fifth) because Thomas Jefferson does not equal John Adams. Nobody with two or more terms is counted more than once, nor should they be. WHEN they were elected is irrelevant to the fact that they're still the same person.

Again, it's the number system used, that you think its wrong doesn't make it wrong.

Correct. It's not wrong because I think it's wrong. It's wrong because it's wrong. It's wrong because Grover Cleveland is the same thing as Grover Cleveland.

I had forgotten Cleveland was not elected in succession. Then I looked up the list of presidents and saw wow, I was wrong.

I had no problem with admitting it. It is wrong to count a president twice even if the presidency wasn't in succession.

You even made the distinction between presidents and administrations. Yes there were 45 administrations but there were only 44 presidents as you said.

You have to remember when you deal with trump supporters you are dealing with people who are a very special kind of stupid.

What they seem to be doing is counting administrations in the case of Cleveland, while for every other one they count people. That's just inconsistent.

Not really. you see the use of 1st administration and 2nd administration, but not with Presidencies, except of course with Cleveland.

But not a new Presidency. Cleveland was the only one with a split one, which is why he's counted twice.

We're right back to where we were seven hours ago. That is not a reason to count him twice. The quantity "Grover Cleveland" equals one person; it does not equal two persons.

I am one person. You are one person. If we go visit another thread on a different topic and then come back here, we're still the same people making the same arguments. We don't become a new person making the same arguments.

There is every reason to count him twice. It's a unique situation.

Think of him as an alt the 2nd time around.

And going over thing ad nauseum is my meat and potatoes. Mild OCD ftw.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Everyone is unique, just like everyone else.
The fact remains "Grover Cleveland" is not a different person from "Grover Cleveland". We don't count Washington, Jefferson, Madison et al as double people, so there's no reason to do so with Cleveland. All of them (and several more) had two terms.

Now if we counted by popular vote, we'd have three Grover Clevelands. Three Jacksons too.

Can't. He's not an 'alt'-- he's the same guy.

Agree there.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

The fact remains "Grover Cleveland" is not a different person from "Grover Cleveland". We don't count Washington, Jefferson, Madison et al as double people, so there's no reason to do so with Cleveland. All of them (and several more) had two terms.

Now if we counted by popular vote, we'd have three Grover Clevelands. Three Jacksons too.

Agree there.

Again, Cleveland was a unique situation, you can't compare to consecutive terms.

And adding in popular vote doesn't count, it's by who held the office.

They decided to count him as two different Presidencies to avoid the whole having to count him twice as the same guy thing.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Agree there.

Again, Cleveland was a unique situation, you can't compare to consecutive terms.

They decided to count him as two different Presidencies to avoid the whole having to count him twice as the same guy thing.

Maybe, but he IS the same guy. A President is a person. But a President cannot be two people.

We can count by administrations if we like. That's perfectly fine. But if we do we have to be consistent. We can't just change the format in 1893 and then four years later, change it back again. If the Democrats nominate Jimmy Carter next month, and he wins, he'll still be POTUS #38. All you have to do is edit his dates.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Agree there.

Maybe, but he IS the same guy. A President is a person. But a President cannot be two people.

We can count by administrations if we like. That's perfectly fine. But if we do we have to be consistent. We can't just change the format in 1893 and then four years later, change it back again. If the Democrats nominate Jimmy Carter next month, and he wins, he'll still be POTUS #38. All you have to do is edit his dates.

In this case the President was, by our counting of Presidencies, due to the lack of continuity.

If Carter wins by the rules established, he would be the 46th president AND the 39th President. Hell, the degree of separation actually helps my side of the argument.

If he were the 39th president after the 45th president, well that would just seem silly. That's the same issue they ran into with Cleveland, and why they decided to number him twice.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Agree there.

In this case the President was, by our counting of Presidencies, due to the lack of continuity.

If Carter wins by the rules established, he would be the 46th president AND the 39th President. Hell, the degree of separation actually helps my side of the argument.

If he were the 39th president after the 45th president, well that would just seem silly. That's the same issue they ran into with Cleveland, and why they decided to number him twice.

Nope, then he would be two Presidents. You can't be two Presidents. He would simply not be appended an ordinal number, for the very simple reason that he already has one. As did Cleveland.

We didn't call Washington 1793 the "second" President just because he began a second administration.
We could have, but we didn't.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Agree there.

Nope, then he would be two Presidents. You can't be two Presidents. He would simply not be appended an ordinal number, for the very simple reason that he already has one.

We didn't call Washington 1793 the "second" President just because he began a second administration.

He would have to have some number, it's the way we do things. So as with Cleveland he would have two Presidencies, the 39th, AND the 46th.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Agree there.

Nope, then he would be two Presidents. You can't be two Presidents. He would simply not be appended an ordinal number, for the very simple reason that he already has one.

He would have to have some number, it's the way we do things. So as with Cleveland he would have two Presidencies, the 39th, AND the 46th.

Again, you're shifting to counting Presidencies. This is counting Presidents.
Presidents are people, presidencies are not.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Agree there.

And I already told you i agree on the "person" count, but everyone counts by Presidencies, hence the two for Cleveland because of the split term.

Search President 45 and you get Trump on every search engine. 45 is Trump on Wikipedia, even all the MSM idiots called him "45" when inaugurated.

The count is by Presidencies, not administrations, and not by people.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Agree there.

And I already told you i agree on the "person" count, but everyone counts by Presidencies, hence the two for Cleveland because of the split term.

Search President 45 and you get Trump on every search engine. 45 is Trump on Wikipedia, even all the MSM idiots called him "45" when inaugurated.

I don't dispute that a plethora of sources get it wrong.
But when you say "_______ is the fourteenth (29th, whatever) President" you're counting people, not terms.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Agree there.

I don't dispute that a plethora of sources get it wrong.
But when you say "_______ is the fourteenth (29th, whatever) President" you're counting people, not terms.

terms/administrations are different from Presidencies.

The way I see it defined, it involves continuity, which is why Cleveland's "terms" are the only outlier and thus he is counted twice.

American Patriots

Useful idiots for the left, who will be discarded by the left when their usefulness has ended.

It got results. Yesterday, even Moscow Mitch voiced he was willing to negotiate with the House Dems. I guess Moscow Mitch read the polls where he was getting is ass kicked for reelection. The Lincoln Project is doing things that even the Dems could not do. We are out to get the Party of the Rump banned into obscurity and the Republican Party to get a chance to rebuild fir 2022 and 2024.

You mean like the Republicans in the Senate introducing a bill to outlaw the Democratic Party? The sooner we purge the Republican Party from the Party of the Rump the sooner we can get back to healing the Nation.

American Patriots

You mean like the Republicans in the Senate introducing a bill to outlaw the Democratic Party? The sooner we purge the Republican Party from the Party of the Rump the sooner we can get back to healing the Nation.

It appears there will be a voter outlash against Trump. All down ballot Republicans will feel the result.

Like in 2008, rather than look internally to why they lost, Republicans will just blame Trump, disavow they ever really supported him and go back to pandering to the radicals

It's a very good ad.

So many things we've lost because of trump and his virus.

Thanks, Obama!

The ads was paid for by KGB Weaver and Putin

You trump toadies have completely lost touch with reality. Well, you are going to get a good dose of it in November.

Yeah, you showed us in November 2016. That was a thrashing.

Oh wait, you kept telling us we were done then you got your asses beat. 304-227.

I can't believe you still have that avatar. That's your self selected self image? Trump hugging his daughter and you imagining it's sexual? Seems sick as shit to me

77,000 votes across three states. 46 swing electoral votes. I'm not sure why you idiots keep beating on this and playing it up as some sort of resounding victory. You can do subtraction and addition.
This isn't 2016. He has an abysmal record to run on now. Everyone who stayed on the sidelines in 2016 will be getting up to show this idiot the door. Hopefully, he'll take a lot of Republicans
with him too.

Some house republicans are sweating bullets right now.

They know that trump is going to cause them to lose their elections.

Senators also

The Stink of Trump will permeate down ballot

I sure hope so.

They all deserve to lose. We need to send a message to the republicans to clean up their party or they will not be a party anymore.

All those republicans who enabled and helped trump with all his destruction need to go.

If anyone needs to clean up their party, it's the Dims. They are all scumbags. Every last one of them.

Nice people are the ones who hate it when "End Racism" is stenciled on football fields.

Ironic since Democrats are the racists and they are the ones fighting racism. All the inner city violence is nothing but Democrats from the mayor to the counsel to the voters to the looters and rioters, every one a Democrat.

So yeah, end racism. It's easy for you since it's all in your hands to deal with it

It's funny to watch the irony of the party that now welcomes the con-federate and NAZI flags calling others racist.

The confederates were Democrats, good choice for the racist Democrat party. And Nazis? Kind of early for blow isn't it?

The Confederates literally had no political parties.

Prove me wrong.

I don't get why y'all just keep pulling stuff out of your ass when The Googles are so handy. Seems to me the latter would be less work. :dunno:

The Democrat Party is a UNITED STATES political party. I was referring to the confederate States when they were in the United States.

You're stupid as shit. How do you dress yourself in the morning?

Now Pogo thinks that US political parties are in other countries. What a dumb ass

They are correct, this is trump's virus now. He could have stopped it but he only made it worse.

When Trump cut travel from China, there were 15 cases that Trump bragged would go to zero in a couple of days.

It has risen to 4 million. That makes it the TRUMPvirus now

And yet Trump wanted to restrict travel from China and Biden called him racist for it.

You can run from facts, but they have a nasty way of finding you.

It's the Biden virus

For the #nth time, no one called him a racist for it. Biden called him neither racist or xenophobic for it. Biden's xenophobic comment had to do with Trump's need to always find a scapegoat.
A blown response to the pandemic. 150K+ people dead. Almost 4.5 million infected. An economy on the verge of ruin.
All laid at Trump's feet. He doesn't get the blame for the virus but he does get the blame for the response.

Those are facts you can't run from.

Gotcha. So Biden was just pointing out that blocking people from coming from CHINA to stop a virus that came from CHINA was scapegoating CHINA.

My God you're stupid
NOPE!

Biden was talking about Trump calling Corona virus the Kung Flu, the Chinese Virus etc instead of covid and that's what was his racist comment, not at all the ban on China flights.... the democratic complaint on the China travel ban, was that it was likely too late to stop the spread of the virus here..... And it turns out, they were right.

It was too late to stop the spread of the virus in JANUARY? So you think it was reasonable Joe was calling Trump a racist for trying to stop travelers from Wuhan with the Wuhan virus from coming into the United States?

That's just stupid. Dementia Joe owns his own actions. You're just another Democrat party kool-aid chugger. You'll believe anything.

The United States has a serious problem, like the rest of the world. And instead of helping the Democrats are trying to just exploit it for political gains. You are a fundamentally sick party.

So how many Americans is it worth you and your party killing to get the White House back?

It's crazy.

They scream about rioters and violence. They defend the police. Yet when the truth that it was far right white supremacists who are the ones rioting and violent, they say the police are lying.

They scream that if Biden is elected that all we will have is violence and chaos. Yet that's what we have right now with trump.

I can go on and on with their contradictions how crazy they are but there isn't enough room in a message box.

No one can fix extreme stupidity and crazy.

OMG, you live in a fantasy world. Sure, "far right rioters" hid in the peaceful Democrats and caused billions of dollars looting and rioting.

If Democrats told you the rioters were robots or from the planet Pluto, you'd believe that too.

Feel behind your ears, it's actually wet, isn't it? Be honest

They are correct, this is trump's virus now. He could have stopped it but he only made it worse.

When Trump cut travel from China, there were 15 cases that Trump bragged would go to zero in a couple of days.

It has risen to 4 million. That makes it the TRUMPvirus now

And yet Trump wanted to restrict travel from China and Biden called him racist for it.

You can run from facts, but they have a nasty way of finding you.

It's the Biden virus

For the #nth time, no one called him a racist for it. Biden called him neither racist or xenophobic for it. Biden's xenophobic comment had to do with Trump's need to always find a scapegoat.
A blown response to the pandemic. 150K+ people dead. Almost 4.5 million infected. An economy on the verge of ruin.
All laid at Trump's feet. He doesn't get the blame for the virus but he does get the blame for the response.

Those are facts you can't run from.

Gotcha. So Biden was just pointing out that blocking people from coming from CHINA to stop a virus that came from CHINA was scapegoating CHINA.

My God you're stupid
NOPE!

Biden was talking about Trump calling Corona virus the Kung Flu, the Chinese Virus etc instead of covid and that's what was his racist comment, not at all the ban on China flights.... the democratic complaint on the China travel ban, was that it was likely too late to stop the spread of the virus here..... And it turns out, they were right.

It was too late to stop the spread of the virus in JANUARY? So you think it was reasonable Joe was calling Trump a racist for trying to stop travelers from Wuhan with the Wuhan virus from coming into the United States?

That's just stupid. Dementia Joe owns his own actions. You're just another Democrat party kool-aid chugger. You'll believe anything.

The United States has a serious problem, like the rest of the world. And instead of helping the Democrats are trying to just exploit it for political gains. You are a fundamentally sick party

Keep pounding the narrative. If you say it enough times, you might swing a couple of people. Otherwise, you're just screaming in the wind. Again, no one called Trump a racist. And he didn't implement a ban. It was a restriction...but no, it might have been effective...if they had done everything else along with it as Americans flew home in a panic into major airports. No widespread testing, contact tracing, and quarantining. Hello pandemic..and yes, after that, it was too late.
As far as helping? You might want to keep your eye on Republicans this week. They are set to get their asses handed to them over coronavirus relief.

Forum List

Back