New Lincoln Project Ad. What We've Lost Because of trump's Virus

A more honest title is:

What We've Lost Due to Corrupt Dems Exploiting Covid to Implement Marxist Policies.

What link? You have never voted Republican, never belonged to the Party. You don't get to call the shots, Chief.

I am currently registered as a Republican.
I voted for Reagan and Bush 43 twice each.

Got out of the party when Newt Gingrich ruined it

And I'm a ballerina. I am also in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit addition every year because I have the most amazing legs you've ever seen. I live on the moon and commute every day to earth, I like the quiet.

BTW, Bush 43 is W. I think you meant to lie that you voted for his father, no? That was pretty funny. You don't know which Bush you "voted" for, LOL

Actually W is 42, so you're both wrong. :smoke:

I'm sorry but the bush boy is number 43.

View attachment 368707

I'm afraid that's erroneous. I'll prove it.

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump
44 people, 59 administrations. But yeah I'm sorry too. That is a sorry lot.

You're right. Grover Cleveland was president twice but not in succession. He's listed as numbers 22 and 24.

You're right to count him only once.

Yes they are a sorry lot.

No one else does. Go to google and type in 45th President of the United States, up pops Trump. Type in 43, up pops GWB, type in 44, you get Obama.

They count Cleveland as two "different" Presidents because he was the only one with two different administrations, not continuous.

Technically the reason they count him twice is that he was the "22nd" President of the United States. if he won a second consecutive term, he'd have still been the "22nd" President.

By losing then winning again, he became the 24th President as well.

Except he didn't, because when he won the election in 1892 he was still...... wait for it.....
.......... Grover Cleveland.

Grover Cleveland equals Grover Cleveland, just like 44 equals 44. Because they can't equal anything else.

Again, 44 men have been president, but there have been 45 Presidents of the United States.

They couldn't go back and count him as his first number after the gap Presidency.

Why not? We do it for everybody else.

Examples?

Sure.
Washington is the first POTUS. When he's re-elected in 1792, he's STILL the first POTUS, because he's still Washington. He's not two Washingtons.

After that Adams is the second POTUS, because "John Adams" does not equal "George Washington", therefore he's 2. Then Jefferson the third (not the third and fourth or fourth and fifth) because Thomas Jefferson does not equal John Adams. Nobody with two or more terms is counted more than once, nor should they be. WHEN they were elected is irrelevant to the fact that they're still the same person.

Again, it's the number system used, that you think its wrong doesn't make it wrong.

Correct. It's not wrong because I think it's wrong. It's wrong because it's wrong. It's wrong because Grover Cleveland is the same thing as Grover Cleveland.

I had forgotten Cleveland was not elected in succession. Then I looked up the list of presidents and saw wow, I was wrong.

I had no problem with admitting it. It is wrong to count a president twice even if the presidency wasn't in succession.

You even made the distinction between presidents and administrations. Yes there were 45 administrations but there were only 44 presidents as you said.

You have to remember when you deal with trump supporters you are dealing with people who are a very special kind of stupid.

Only on USMB could you get somebody to argue that 44 does not equal 44 huh?

What they seem to be doing is counting administrations in the case of Cleveland, while for every other one they count people. That's just inconsistent.

It's crazy.

They scream about rioters and violence. They defend the police. Yet when the truth that it was far right white supremacists who are the ones rioting and violent, they say the police are lying.

They scream that if Biden is elected that all we will have is violence and chaos. Yet that's what we have right now with trump.

I can go on and on with their contradictions how crazy they are but there isn't enough room in a message box.

No one can fix extreme stupidity and crazy.

Last edited:
It's a very good ad.

So many things we've lost because of trump and his virus.

Thanks, Obama!

The ads was paid for by KGB Weaver and Putin

You trump toadies have completely lost touch with reality. Well, you are going to get a good dose of it in November.

Yeah, you showed us in November 2016. That was a thrashing.

Oh wait, you kept telling us we were done then you got your asses beat. 304-227.

I can't believe you still have that avatar. That's your self selected self image? Trump hugging his daughter and you imagining it's sexual? Seems sick as shit to me

77,000 votes across three states. 46 swing electoral votes. I'm not sure why you idiots keep beating on this and playing it up as some sort of resounding victory. You can do subtraction and addition.
This isn't 2016. He has an abysmal record to run on now. Everyone who stayed on the sidelines in 2016 will be getting up to show this idiot the door. Hopefully, he'll take a lot of Republicans
with him too.

Some house republicans are sweating bullets right now.

They know that trump is going to cause them to lose their elections.

Senators also

The Stink of Trump will permeate down ballot

I sure hope so.

They all deserve to lose. We need to send a message to the republicans to clean up their party or they will not be a party anymore.

All those republicans who enabled and helped trump with all his destruction need to go.

If anyone needs to clean up their party, it's the Dims. They are all scumbags. Every last one of them.

Nice people are the ones who hate it when "End Racism" is stenciled on football fields.

Ironic since Democrats are the racists and they are the ones fighting racism. All the inner city violence is nothing but Democrats from the mayor to the counsel to the voters to the looters and rioters, every one a Democrat.

So yeah, end racism. It's easy for you since it's all in your hands to deal with it

It's funny to watch the irony of the party that now welcomes the con-federate and NAZI flags calling others racist.

Yes I love how they scream about how they love America while waving a confederate flag.

I love how they scream that the US flag is sacred while waving a confederate flag.

They get all upset for an athlete to peacefully protest and take a knee while waving a confederate flag.

Meanwhile, we have lost so much because of those crazy people.

The only way to make this positive is when we rebuild do it responsibly to build a much better America. Sorry if I sound like Cuomo but he's right about that.

It's a very good ad.

The moment it was "Trump's Virus" this idiot project lost any credibility

Stop your fckn TDS threads already

People call COVID by many names.......TRUMPvirus is one of them

That is what our President says

If trump can give it several names why can't I?

trump's response to this has been a total blunder from day one. No he's not responsible for the virus. He's responsible for the response.

We were bending the curve.

Then trump decided to not follow science and reopened America too soon. That caused the virus to spread around the nation into the out of control mess we have now.

That's why it's now the trump virus.

He could have followed through like the European nations but he didn't. Most of Europe is back to mostly normal. While the situation here has become worse and out of control.

It's a very good ad.

trump's response to this has been a total blunder from day one. No he's not responsible for the virus. He's responsible for the response.

Then trump decided to not follow science and reopened America too soon. That caused the virus to spread around the nation into the out of control mess we have now.

He could have followed through like the European nations but he didn't. Most of Europe is back to mostly normal. While the situation here has become worse and out of control.

As soon as it hit our shores it was Trumps responsibility.

Trumps only solution......There is too much testing

What link? You have never voted Republican, never belonged to the Party. You don't get to call the shots, Chief.

And I'm a ballerina. I am also in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit addition every year because I have the most amazing legs you've ever seen. I live on the moon and commute every day to earth, I like the quiet.

BTW, Bush 43 is W. I think you meant to lie that you voted for his father, no? That was pretty funny. You don't know which Bush you "voted" for, LOL

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

You're right. Grover Cleveland was president twice but not in succession. He's listed as numbers 22 and 24.

No one else does. Go to google and type in 45th President of the United States, up pops Trump. Type in 43, up pops GWB, type in 44, you get Obama.

They count Cleveland as two "different" Presidents because he was the only one with two different administrations, not continuous.

Technically the reason they count him twice is that he was the "22nd" President of the United States. if he won a second consecutive term, he'd have still been the "22nd" President.

Except he didn't, because when he won the election in 1892 he was still...... wait for it.....

Grover Cleveland equals Grover Cleveland, just like 44 equals 44. Because they can't equal anything else.

Again, 44 men have been president, but there have been 45 Presidents of the United States.

They couldn't go back and count him as his first number after the gap Presidency.

Examples?

Sure.
Washington is the first POTUS. When he's re-elected in 1792, he's STILL the first POTUS, because he's still Washington. He's not two Washingtons.

After that Adams is the second POTUS, because "John Adams" does not equal "George Washington", therefore he's the second. Then Jefferson is the third (not the third and fourth or fourth and fifth) because Thomas Jefferson does not equal John Adams and never will regardless how many times he's elected. Nobody with two or more terms is counted more than once, nor should they be. WHEN they were elected is irrelevant to the fact that they're still the same person.

Again, it's the number system used, that you think its wrong doesn't make it wrong.

Correct. It's not wrong because I think it's wrong. It's wrong because it's wrong. It's wrong because Grover Cleveland is the same thing as Grover Cleveland.

You can't equate one president serving multiple consecutive terms with the one case where a president served terms separated by another one.

For whatever reason they decided Cleveland's Presidencies were separate, and thus Trump is called the 45th President of the United States in all Official ways.

In this Case Grover the first was unique from Grover the 2nd, because of the guy in the middle.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

After that Adams is the second POTUS, because "John Adams" does not equal "George Washington", therefore he's 2. Then Jefferson the third (not the third and fourth or fourth and fifth) because Thomas Jefferson does not equal John Adams. Nobody with two or more terms is counted more than once, nor should they be. WHEN they were elected is irrelevant to the fact that they're still the same person.

I had forgotten Cleveland was not elected in succession. Then I looked up the list of presidents and saw wow, I was wrong.

I had no problem with admitting it. It is wrong to count a president twice even if the presidency wasn't in succession.

You even made the distinction between presidents and administrations. Yes there were 45 administrations but there were only 44 presidents as you said.

You have to remember when you deal with trump supporters you are dealing with people who are a very special kind of stupid.

Even google calls Trump the 45th President of the United States.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

What they seem to be doing is counting administrations in the case of Cleveland, while for every other one they count people. That's just inconsistent.

44 persons, 45 Presidencies.

What a crock. Nevertrumpers have become Democrats on steroids.
Are these really Republicans on any level?

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

You're both wrong. There were 10 'Presidents of the United States' under the articles of Confederation that neither of you counted:

Nobody counts them, and they weren't true executives.

It's a very good ad.

Use your common sense dumbass. Here's another moron who needs the government to think and do everything for her. What a fool you are.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Now you're back to administrations again.
I believe that number is 59.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Presidencies, not administrations.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Same thing, different term.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Not really. you see the use of 1st administration and 2nd administration, but not with Presidencies, except of course with Cleveland.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Not really. you see the use of 1st administration and 2nd administration, but not with Presidencies, except of course with Cleveland.

Every POTUS who got a second term, began a new administration.
Cleveland, Washington, O'bama, all of 'em.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Examples?

Sure.

Every POTUS who got a second term, began a new administration.
Cleveland, Washington, O'bama, all of 'em.

But not a new Presidency. Cleveland was the only one with a split one, which is why he's counted twice.

God Bless the Lincoln Project

American Patriots

Useful idiots for the left, who will be discarded by the left when their usefulness has ended.

It got results. Yesterday, even Moscow Mitch voiced he was willing to negotiate with the House Dems. I guess Moscow Mitch read the polls where he was getting is ass kicked for reelection. The Lincoln Project is doing things that even the Dems could not do. We are out to get the Party of the Rump banned into obscurity and the Republican Party to get a chance to rebuild fir 2022 and 2024.

Forum List

Back