New Look & Site Upgrades

Im just sayin you got that puff puff pass avatar and your complaining about the colors....

BRING ON THE BADGERS

work with me here..not everything is connected to drugs...work with me here....could the avatar be due to the fact that my man and i raise shittake mushrooms? along with other varities...

now if i put on a bee avatar cause we have an apairy.....how will you connect that to drugs?

okay i got one badger and he doesnt even like me

work with me here..not everything is connected to drugs...work with me here....could the avatar be due to the fact that my man and i raise shittake mushrooms? along with other varities...

now if i put on a bee avatar cause we have an apairy.....how will you connect that to drugs?

okay i got one badger and he doesnt even like me

I thought your avatar was of animated jellyfish! :lol:

can we also add a "you're an asshole" feature?

that way, I have something to click while reading Sealy's and Chris's posts.

I've always found that people who go 'gaa' when things like this change (um, I can be one of them) do it because they suddenly are out of their automatic-comfort-zone. Felt the same way going from a desktop to a laptop, from cable to On Demand. It just takes some getting used to. You have to pay a little more attention till you get used to the new look. Personally, I prefer a dark background with light/white lettering but . . . that's just me. Even though I have that type of setting for my homepage, I don't expect the world to cater to my tastes. :)

I like the new skin and will give it a shot. Everyone screamed when Facebook changed too. The more you use it the more normal it becomes and soon, you don't even notice.

Nice work to the messageboard worker bees. Thanks!

Seriously, there is no notification of new rep, I have to scroll down on the User CP page to see if I've received any.

Forum List

Back