New Look & Site Upgrades

I think we are actually going to be having a design contest soon... tshirts, coffee mugs, bumper stickers, stickers, etc... and a supporting membership soon with some perks. We are still trying to figure out what type of perks we can offer on the site to make it worth a $15/year price.

Any ideas?

I'll pay $15/year if I can choose to vote off one member. Like Survivor, except the contestants pay the host.

I'll pay $15/year if I can choose to vote off one member. Like Survivor, except the contestants pay the host.

LOL! Someone started a thread on the $15, I said my peace and hit send. Then I thought, a 'premium item' I've never seen, the ability to shut 'someone' up for 48 hours, every other month! Damn, I might do that even with my budgeting!

My only bitch it is that it seems a little uber patriotic with the use of the eagle. For a non Yank it comes across as a bit jingoistic, and looks a little like the current board being run by the first owner of this one.

That aside though, I give it a 9/10. Excellent graphics and usability.

Strolling - nobody is forcing you to stay, and from what Dank says he can't do much about software being upgraded. not his fault...

I think we are actually going to be having a design contest soon... tshirts, coffee mugs, bumper stickers, stickers, etc... and a supporting membership soon with some perks. We are still trying to figure out what type of perks we can offer on the site to make it worth a $15/year price.

Any ideas?

USMB Plates and Dolls of all the Mods?

My only bitch it is that it seems a little uber patriotic with the use of the eagle. For a non Yank it comes across as a bit jingoistic, and looks a little like the current board being run by the first owner of this one.

That aside though, I give it a 9/10. Excellent graphics and usability.

Strolling - nobody is forcing you to stay, and from what Dank says he can't do much about software being upgraded. not his fault...
um it IS the US Message Board
dont like that, too bad
:lol:

Even more predictable was your baiting someone into making such a post.

I wasn't baiting anybody. Baiting would have me going off my nut about patriots blah, blah, blah. Just stating what I thought it looked like. And if you had been around under the old ownership, you'd know what I meant. You weren't, so you don't...shrug....

yes, i was talking to you

No, you said you were talking to a moron. That only moron on this thread is you, so therefore, logic tells me you must have thought you were talking to a mirror. I know a simpleton like yourself would be easily confused, but that's ok. haven't you got a slurpy to sup??

No, you said you were talking to a moron. That only moron on this thread is you, so therefore, logic tells me you must have thought you were talking to a mirror. I know a simpleton like yourself would be easily confused, but that's ok. haven't you got a slurpy to sup??
yes, moron, i was talking to you
you are the moron i was talking to

Forum List

Back