New Mandate Requires all unvaccinated to wear masks in doors

In Ventura County, California, all unvaccinated persons must wear a mask in all public indoor places. Now, how in the world would they know if someone is unvaccinated unless they can't produce a vaccination card? That is not mandated with this order. It's just another example of how stupid politicians and bureaucrats are. :oops8:
Although I am a democrat and was a very strong supporter of masks during the pandemic I will say trying to force unvacinated people to wear masks is useless....omnicron has changed things a lot. Experts are saying that when it comes to omnicron cloth and surgical masks do little good, you need to wear N95 or its useless. Most of the time most people don't want to wear a mask the right way not covering up their nose so it's easier to breath, making the mask completely useless to wear anyway. Now they are saying vaccinated spread omnicron just as easily as unvaccinated... so just requiring unvaccinated only to wear masks and not vaccinated as well seems stupid.

They know!

See if you are vaccinated you are already in a Database with all your information and with CCTV they can see if you are obeying their command or not and if not vaporize you shall be!!!

Ohhh, I wish this wasn’t a bad joke because you know someone in the government is truly thinking something this damn stupid!

Although I am a democrat and was a very strong supporter of masks during the pandemic I will say trying to force unvacinated people to wear masks is useless....omnicron has changed things a lot. Experts are saying that when it comes to omnicron cloth and surgical masks do little good, you need to wear N95 or its useless. Most of the time most people don't want to wear a mask the right way not covering up their nose so it's easier to breath, making the mask completely useless to wear anyway. Now they are saying vaccinated spread omnicron just as easily as unvaccinated... so just requiring unvaccinated only to wear masks and not vaccinated as well seems stupid.
I'm a republican and wore masks as requested in businesses and at Church. I disagreed with it even during the beginning stages because it became know quickly as an aerosol. While there can be some protection with someone with Covid19 sneezing or coughing out the virus through the mask, there is almost and has been almost no protection of the virus in the air getting through a mask to infect someone. And, that is with cloth and surgical masks. It was going to spread no matter what. But, hey, wear the mask because psychological protection does seem to help. What still makes no sense is school children wearing masks. It's been child abuse. Yes, the teachers may be catch it, but then if they have comorbidities, hire teachers who are healthy. Sounds tough but the abuse of children has caused far more deaths from suicide and physical abuse to children than the virus. Let alone the increase in starvation among poor children who used to get food from the schools. And, I see Democrat parents are coming around to these revelations that conservative news outlets have been presenting for 2 years now.

In Ventura County, California, all unvaccinated persons must wear a mask in all public indoor places. Now, how in the world would they know if someone is unvaccinated unless they can't produce a vaccination card? That is not mandated with this order. It's just another example of how stupid politicians and bureaucrats are. :oops8:
Unvaxxed are Untermenschen

I visited a major US city that had "vaccine passports" last weekend. It was an absolute joke. Since hubby and I are not vaccinated, we had to get rapid test results at a clinic just before we left. We had the results on our person and also pics on our phone. We traveled with a couple with vax cards.

In the places that checked, there was NO WAY anyone knew who we were, nor could they read the results, or the day of the test, as the pic on our phones were tiny and never were we asked to zoom in. Never once did they ask any in our party of four to produce ID to prove we were who the card/test said. On the last day, our 72 hour tests had "expired". Not one person in bars/restaurants/hotels caught it nor seemed to care.

It's a complete joke, just like everything else Covid.

I visited a major US city that had "vaccine passports" last weekend. It was an absolute joke. Since hubby and I are not vaccinated, we had to get rapid test results at a clinic just before we left. We had the results on our person and also pics on our phone. We traveled with a couple with vax cards.

In the places that checked, there was NO WAY anyone knew who we were, nor could they read the results, or the day of the test, as the pic on our phones were tiny and never were we asked to zoom in. Never once did they ask any in our party of four to produce ID to prove we were who the card/test said. On the last day, our 72 hour tests had "expired". Not one person in bars/restaurants/hotels caught it nor seemed to care.

It's a complete joke, just like everything else Covid.

Forum List

Back