Can you tell me if there is an app for this? Or do I have to go to site everytime? Very time consuming right now

Can you tell me if there is an app for this? Or do I have to go to site everytime? Very time consuming right now
Yes. In the playstore if you use google. I have it on my phone but I can't help you with that. Its confusing for me. Ask Kat

Just trying to find new platform since recently losing others. Want to keep Up2Date, w/ likeminded Patr10ts
Who is the HIM that you’re a “warrior” for?
HIM JEHOVAH ElShaddai
Just making sure it isn’t Trump. Believing in old Jewish fairy tales is one thing. Believing in a psychopathic narcissistic wannabe mob boss is quite beyond the pale.

Welcome to hell. We call it US Messageboard.

Just what the board needs. Another loon...:funnyface::banana::happy-1::clap::2up:
Welcome
If you're an ornithologist, being compared to a loon is a compliment in every way. Loons have the most beautiful markings in black and white contrasts; loons are the best parents and family beings in the animal kingdom, and no other flying enigma is more wonderful than a pair of loons in flight over water. Their grace on the wing is unmatched anywhere on this planet. Thank you for being so accommodating to a USMB newcomer. :muahaha:

Oh, and you can slap idiots on ignore, which I call iggie. The one above me is one of MANY on my ignore list. Eventually you will see why.
I never understood the whole ignore thing.
So if you have poster on ignore, you still see their posts?

Seems imperfect.

Oh, and you can slap idiots on ignore, which I call iggie. The one above me is one of MANY on my ignore list. Eventually you will see why.
I never understood the whole ignore thing.
So if you have poster on ignore, you still see their posts?

Seems imperfect.
I have explained MY stance about it many times, but I will do it again just for you, lol.

No, I do not see their posts unless I click the thingy doomaflotchy that says Show Ignored Posts. Which I sometime do, most times not.

I refuse to go to a honktonk low life greasy spoon restaurant where the cook flattens hamburger patties under his hairy sweaty armpits, food is still gunked on forks, floors dirty and fistfights happen often between patrons. So if I do not like going into such places, why the hell would I subject myself to scumbags here at usmb that I have nothing in common with? Hence...they go on ignore. It makes it more pleasant to be here.

Not ALL are on iggie. Some I have nothing in common with, do post things that make me go hmmmmmmmm and muse on what they said because they said it in a way that is not insulting, or name calling, or other scummy wording. And they are smart. I may not agree with them, but they are worth my attention because maybe they said something I needed to think about.

The rest? Pfffffffffffft. Not worth my time and time is so damn short nowadays.

Just trying to find new platform since recently losing others. Want to keep Up2Date, w/ likeminded Patr10ts
Who is the HIM that you’re a “warrior” for?
HIM JEHOVAH ElShaddai
Just making sure it isn’t Trump. Believing in old Jewish fairy tales is one thing. Believing in a psychopathic narcissistic wannabe mob boss is quite beyond the pale.

Welcome to hell. We call it US Messageboard.
Dude....you are on iggie, but I wanted to see who is breaking the rules of this forum by insulting someone NEW in a WELCOME THREAD. Knock it off.

Btw...I don't bust my ass sending threads to Twitter to garner new people just for some schmucks to insult her when she gets here. Do your nasties in other threads. NOT the welcome forum! :mad: :wtf:

You indeed will in time find why that particular one is on ignore if you hang around here long enough.Lol I have done the same with IT.lol

Hello and welcome! You will find a variety of opinions and some very well read people on this board. As a relatively new person, I found it very welcoming and I’m sure that you will as well. You will always have a few “others” lol in the mix who release negativity mostly.. but as others have mentioned it’s your choice how to deal with reducing or removing that on your screen. A couple of the baiters are actually not true halfwits but intelligent- types; perhaps too much time on their hands that would explain it! Lol

Forum List

Back