🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

Geez, don't tell me now that you're getting senile too like your sky captain in the bathroom at the White House!
I don’t know perhaps I am. Why don’t you tell me again what lie you called me on and we can see if I was being senile. Stop dodging

All of them. So tell me Slade, why are you #3200? Is there a long list of people waiting for that name?
That’s a cop out answer. Can you not point to the specific “lie” that you claim to have called me out on?! Shocking. Subject change to asking me what my number means?! #Lame

Then you must be a cop!

Yes.

Apparently you cannot answer it. When you answer my question then I'll answer yours.
I have no problems answering questions unlike yourself. 3200 is the last four digits of my old phone number so I used it for my screen name. Your turn

I have no problems answering questions unlike yourself. 3200 is the last four digits of my old phone number so I used it for my screen name. Your turn
Ha ha ... ooh... ooh... (raises hand) Can I guess?

I'm going to guess... that's a vacuum tube! :p

(As distinct from say, a surfer's tube in a wave, or Tubular Bells)

And... I will further guess... that it might have something to do with guitar amps, or amateur radio, or maybe even collectible Bakelite knobs.

Am I warm? :p

toobfreak pays homage to an old friend of mine who mentored me in audio circuitry early in life.
Haha, I appreciate the share and compliment the tribute to a friend.. but I wasnt asking where your name came from I was asking what lie you think you called me out on

Ha ha ... ooh... ooh... (raises hand) Can I guess?

I'm going to guess... that's a vacuum tube! :p

(As distinct from say, a surfer's tube in a wave, or Tubular Bells)

And... I will further guess... that it might have something to do with guitar amps, or amateur radio, or maybe even collectible Bakelite knobs.

Am I warm? :p
Uhh no, you’re not close to anything. Where is their jibberish coming from. You drunk?

Pick one and I'll call you out on it then you will know. Any one will do.
I don’t think I told A lie. You claim I have and that you called me out on it. You called me senile for not remembering so let’s go with that one… which lie did you call me out on that I forgot about. Point it out. Be specific

I just got a Fairchild 670, a real one. Now I know what "boat anchor" means

Boat anchor indeed! I haven't heard the name Fairchild in a long time, I had to look that one up. Nice! Looks like a prosound shaper/compander/limiter. That is more something used in the front end of pro audio recording, but I have a pair of dbx noise limiters (twin mono units that clamp down on background noise) that I used to use in video editing:

P2252229.JPG

A Quintessence graphical equalizer (no photo), and a dbx 223/224 and a DOD SR835 pro electronic crossovers that I use for spectral filtering and distribution in my quad-amped custom music system.

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 1.04.58 AM.png

It ain't no Fairchild, but it ain't bad just to play records. :SMILEW~130:

Now back to topic.

Forum List

Back