🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

So, the way most republicans voted, via voting machine in person, is very susceptible to electronic manipulation and fraud,

But the way most Democrats voted, via paper ballot, is accurate?
No, just walk up and show your ID, sign your damn name on the paper ballot who you're voting for and drop it in cardboard box the old fashion way.

Wrong.
A "violent uprising" means people killing and trying to kill each other.
When there is no lethal intent, then it is protected political speech.
No a violent uprising does not need to involve killing or lethal intent. There are many forms of violence, ever heard of assault, battery, hostage taking, rape… all acts of violence that don’t involve killing.

You know people were chanting death threats to Pence and Pelosi and other politicians and many capitol police officers sustained injuries during the attack, right?!

Do you just pull this shit out of your ass? You’re not making any sense.

Wrong.
When police murder people and the people want to weed out the government corruption, that is NOT at all an insurrection, but political speech to end police misconduct.
That is the citizens enforcing the REAL law instead of what the police do.
Most of what the police do is illegal, like mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, the War on Drugs, etc.
Everything you said could be true and it would still be an insurrection by definition. One of the greatest acts that created the USA was an insurrection against Britain. Whether you say a revolt is justified or not makes no difference per the definition.

Yeah, you keep repeating another lie to yourself Ace if it makes
you feel any better, meantime, the rest of the
country knows how it went down and
will be voting your Nazi Party
out of office in just over
20 weeks. :happy-1:
I challenge you back up that statement and show my lie.

I would like to investigate

a) why the mayors told the police to stand down, and

b) why they went along with it
I can save you the time and money. Leadership told police to stand down because they m wanted to give the people a chance to make their statement and they didn’t want there to be more violence. Especially since the protests were about police brutality against minorities. Video of cops arresting protestors or if one had shot a protestor would be gas on the fire. So they slow played it.

Just look at what the Big Lie has caused. This adds to the evidence that Dominion can present in their Billion dollar suits. Rudy better get drunk now....he won't be able to afford a beer later.
The Election was stolen. It was also illegitimate. Joe is illegitimate. 2,000 Mules proves that EmperorShitzHizPantz is a fraud.

When you illegally change election laws at the 12th hour to enable fraud, you do not have a valid and legal election.

None of the battle ground states should have been certified because of this.

Same exact company (Dominion) and the same people ran the same scam with Dominion Voting Machines in Venezuela and that is how Maduro cheated his way in to office.

In America we not only had Voting Machine Fraud but we had Mail in Ballot Fraud.

The Nazi party was not going to take any chances when their fraud failed to land them The White House in 2016. They made double sure they could cheat their way in to the Oval Office and Defile It with their Unholy Filth in 2020.

I can save you the time and money. Leadership told police to stand down because they m wanted to give the people a chance to make their statement and they didn’t want there to be more violence. Especially since the protests were about police brutality against minorities. Video of cops arresting protestors or if one had shot a protestor would be gas on the fire. So they slow played it.
We agree. They went for partisan PC and optics, over the safety of families and the community.

THAT needs to be aired, investigated, and made public and highly visible.

We agree. They went for partisan PC and optics, over the safety of families and the community.

THAT needs to be aired, investigated, and made public and highly visible.
That’s what elections are for. I don’t that there is any mystery around what happened. It is aired, again what is left to investigate?? It’s out in the public and was very highly visible

Also if you feel so strongly about the summer insurrections being spotlighted why would you not want to see what’s currently happening for the capital insurrection happen?

The Election was stolen. It was also illegitimate. Joe is illegitimate. 2,000 Mules proves that EmperorShitzHizPantz is a fraud.

When you illegally change election laws at the 12th hour to enable fraud, you do not have a valid and legal election.

Same exact company (Dominion) and the same people ran the same scam with Dominion Voting Machines in Venezuela and that is how Maduro cheated his way in to office.

In America we not only had Voting Machine Fraud but we had Mail in Ballot Fraud.

The Nazi party was not going to take any chances when their fraud failed to land them The White House in 2016. They made double sure they could cheat their way in to the Oval Office and Defile It with their Unholy Filth in 2020.
We are a country of laws. A movie or a demented man who listened to a drunk lawyer do not qualify for a legal means to overturn a fair election that was verified in court multiple times....over 60 times the trump "crack" legal time lost in court.

trump is toast. Georgia will indict him for voter interference.

Why did I take you off ignore? Back on!

First all you saw none of this with your own eyes so you are nothing more than a media puppet repeating what you hear. Shame shame.

2000 mules did not show one piece of evidence showing criminal activity. It’s nothing more than troll bait. Disagree? Present the proof. You can’t.

If an election law was changed illegally it is an issue for the courts. That’s the constitutional process. It does not allow for kooks like you to just declare an invalid election. The contortions outlines a legal process not the right for you to declare how things should be.

We are a country of laws. A movie or a demented man who listened to a drunk lawyer do not qualify for a legal means to overturn a fair election that was verified in court multiple times....over 60 times the trump "crack" legal time lost in court.

trump is toast. Georgia will indict him for voter interference.

Why did I take you off ignore? Back on!
I saw it happen with my own two eyes when I was watching the count feed. The Election is a Fraud, Diaper Joe is a Fraud and You are a Fraud.

We are a country of Lawlessness. If we were a Country of Laws, then OBiden would not be violating Immigration Law by bussing illegal aliens all across the country. If we were a country of LAWS then Liberal Prosecutors would not let Criminals be getting away with Murder, Theft and a multitude of crimes. If we were a COUNTRY of LAWS then Democrats would not have illegally changed election laws to enable FRAUD.

Lawlessness is a sign of The End Times, and Liars like you will become more and more prevalent until The End comes.

You are welcome.

Last edited:
That’s what elections are for. I don’t that there is any mystery around what happened. It is aired, again what is left to investigate?? It’s out in the public and was very highly visible

No. The question, exactly HOW we're the mayors coordinated? They didn't coordinate themselves, someone guided them. Who or what was that entity?

Also if you feel so strongly about the summer insurrections being spotlighted why would you not want to see what’s currently happening for the capital insurrection happen?
Because we already know what happened. A bunch of people got pissed and stormed the capitol. All the usual suspects tagged along, AntiFa, the Proud Boys, the FBI...

What is more relevant to our democracy and our children is the totally blatant and in-your-face UNEQUAL application of the law, which is illegal, unconstitutional, and somewhere between Stalinist and Nazi in character.

And THAT will not be allowed to stand. Trump or no Trump, that's going to be exposed and dealt with. How DARE these fucking asinine lefties use the law as an instrument of partisan plunder.

Just wait till January. The screams you hear will be the howling of every single leftie who's chortling with glee right now.

No. The question, exactly HOW we're the mayors coordinated? They didn't coordinate themselves, someone guided them. Who or what was that entity?
Huh? What are you talking about?? The mayor was responsible for the decisions, they have to run for re-election and the public can decide. Who guided them?! What kind of question is that?!

Huh? What are you talking about?? The mayor was responsible for the decisions, they have to run for re-election and the public can decide. Who guided them?! What kind of question is that?!
Heh heh. I didn't figure you'd want to hear it. :p

Hey - that's an easy one. Wait till we get to the funding. There's going to be a lot of squirming going on.

Um... you'll notice the 'Pubtards aren't fighting these J6 proceedings very much. Ask yourself... why not?

Heh heh. I didn't figure you'd want to hear it. :p

Hey - that's an easy one. Wait till we get to the funding. There's going to be a lot of squirming going on.

Um... you'll notice the 'Pubtards aren't fighting these J6 proceedings very much. Ask yourself... why not?
Ohh I see you want to make this a soros Gates thing. Ok have fun

Forum List

Back