New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

Wonderful we have another wait and see conspiracy theorist. Shocking
I gave you a small taste already. We have chapter and verse on the early BLM funding. That's only ONE of the things in play. Some of that money, it turns out, made it DIRECTLY to local mayors.

Things that make you want to go hmm....

I gave you a small taste already. We have chapter and verse on the early BLM funding. That's only ONE of the things in play. Some of that money, it turns out, made it DIRECTLY to local mayors.

Things that make you want to go hmm....
Wait, wait, wait! You found out that pro BLM groups contributed to Democrat Mayors? Holy shit you just blew this whole thing open! What an incredible revelation

Oh, both you and your orange lard and master claim widespread fraud.

But, let's show how wrong you still are, even if you inly claim the above ^^

First, it's not actually any different. You are still talking about producing massive amounts of votes. You are talking about a few teams in a few areas vs "widespread" = more teams in more areas.

So all of your work still lies ahead of you. Still you have not one coherent theory for how it happened. Not one logistical idea, or one name, one method, nada. You also have not a shred of evidence.

Your nonsense raises more questions than it answers. Like, a total shutout.
You don't understand. You cheat precinct by precinct, fluff it up equally and bingo....you win...especially highly populated swing states....looks legit too.

Wait, wait, wait! You found out that pro BLM groups contributed to Democrat Mayors? Holy shit you just blew this whole thing open! What an incredible revelation
Pretty much the expected reaction.

It's okay, you'll remember this discussion at some point. It's out of my hands, I'm not the guy.

Heh heh. I didn't figure you'd want to hear it. :p

Hey - that's an easy one. Wait till we get to the funding. There's going to be a lot of squirming going on.

Um... you'll notice the 'Pubtards aren't fighting these J6 proceedings very much. Ask yourself... why not?
The repub party wants to get rid of trump....but they are afraid he will come back and trash the party.

And of course he will!

Democrats would not have illegally changed election laws to enable FRAUD
Stupid stupid stupid!!!!!!!

The democrats didn't commit fraud. The changes made during the pre election period with covid rampant, simply allowed more registered voters to be able to request an absentee ballot to vote.

Trump/Republicans in legislatures sued the Secretary of States and Governors that allowed for such, and lost in court in all cases brought by them, in all the states affected.

The state election officials followed all the rulings of the court.

That is not, and nor ever has been, fraud. PERIOD.

IF the judges, including Trump appointed judges, had ruled differently, then all the election officials would have followed that court ruling too.

And democrats would have had no choice but to push for in person early voting and election day voting for their constituants.

We/Biden still would have won....

Last edited:
The repub party wants to get rid of trump....but they are afraid he will come back and trash the party.

And of course he will!
I'm not interested in Donald Trump

I'm interested in equal application of the law.

I'm interested in public safety.

I'm interested in equal rights for all

But not Donald Trump. I'm not interested in him. In the least

I challenge you back up that statement and show my lie.

Idiot, twenty people here including me have been backing up that statement almost daily for EIGHTEEN MONTHS now. I couldn't give a crap what you think, but if you claim you've missed all that then why should anyone waste another minute on you. The nation will express their opinion in oh, just about, say, 20 weeks? :71:

Stupid stupid stupid!!!!!!!

The democrats didn't commit fraud. The changes made during the pre election period with covid rampant, simply allowed more registered voters to be able to request an absentee ballot to vote.

Trump/Republicans in legislatures sued the Secretary of States and Governors that allowed for such, and lost in court in all cases brought by them, in all the states affected.

The state election officials followed all the rulings of the court.

That is not, and nor ever has been, fraud. PERIOD.

IF the judges, including Trump appointed judges, had ruled differently, then all the election officials would have followed that court ruling too.

And democrats would have had no choice but to push for in person early voting and election day voting for their constituants.

We/Biden still would have won....
You are a fraud, Joe is a Fraud, your entire Party is a Fraud. Or do you forget how Obama, Mueller, Comey, Clinton and Biden lied to The American People for 4 long years about Russian Collusion?

You were the ones colluding with Russia.

Lying sacks of shit.

Wow! There is going to be a lot of white men in suits and ties that are going to be going to jail. John Eastman is going to be one.

Wow! There is going to be a lot of white men in suits and ties that are going to be going to jail. John Eastman is going to be one.
I think they should investigate Sexual Abuse that Joe Biden carried out on his children Hunter and Ashley instead and then after that look in to actual crimes and the evidence for them found on Hunter's laptop.

What do you think about Daddy Biden raping his teenage daughter in the shower? Both his kids turned out to be hypersexualized drug addicts. He probably did some hair sniffing on Hunter too. No doubt naked Joe lathered up both Ashley and Hunter's naked sexually mature bodies in the showers deep into their teen years. Women are to be believed, right?

1655410337479.png

I bet he used his bare hands all over her body.

Ashley Biden was not a little girl when she got naked and lathered up with Naked Rapey Joe in the shower.

She was showering with her dad when she was a teenager which meant she had breasts and pubic hair and was sexually mature. I bet Joe really enjoyed washing her body, and helping shave her pubic hair to make it nice and pretty for Daddy Joe's massages, and special treatments.

The contents of the diary were published on a right wing news site which revealed Ashley had questioned whether showering with her father as a young girl could have contributed to her sex addiction. The father and daughter are pictured together in 1987

'I have always been boy crazy,' she wrote. 'Hyper-sexualized @ a young age ... I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate).'

And of course he will!
this part of the R party doesn't want to get rid of Trump

He is a very good thing for the party

'I have always been boy crazy,' she wrote. 'Hyper-sexualized @ a young age ... I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate).'
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

He really did that kind of thing?

Or is it just allegations?

Idiot, twenty people here including me have been backing up that statement almost daily for EIGHTEEN MONTHS now. I couldn't give a crap what you think, but if you claim you've missed all that then why should anyone waste another minute on you. The nation will express their opinion in oh, just about, say, 20 weeks? :71:
So that’s strike one at showing my lie. Wanna take another swing?

Just look at what the Big Lie has caused. This adds to the evidence that Dominion can present in their Billion dollar suits. Rudy better get drunk now....he won't be able to afford a beer later.
Such is the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, the Constitution, and the will of the people.

Forum List

Back