New Mexico governor cancels speech at NC Republican convention

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Even their fellow wingnuts in other parts of the country are distancing themselves from NC

“Add the Republican Governor’s Association to the long list of groups distancing themselves from Pat McCrory and North Carolina,” executive director Kimberly Reynolds said in a news release. “Gov. Martinez’s decision to back out of her N.C. visit proves that businesses aren’t the only ones who don’t want to associate with discrimination or Gov. McCrory’s damaged brand. If he won’t work to repeal HB2 for the sake of our economy, maybe Gov. McCrory will act now that support for his flailing campaign is at stake.”

As of Tuesday, no speaker was listed for the NCGOP convention’s May 7 dinner. The other scheduled speakers at the convention are U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee and Pete Hegseth, the CEO of Concerned Veterans for America and a contributor to Fox News Channel.

“We’re working with some other people” to fill Martinez’s slot, Woodhouse said.

New Mexico governor cancels speech at NC Republican convention

12524172_10207481331649313_73898205082875312_n.jpg

Oops....another Guano fail thread...that's like four just today

N.C. Republican Party executive director Dallas Woodhouse said House Bill 2 wasn’t mentioned when the speech was canceled.

“My understanding is they just had a scheduling conflict that arose,” Woodhouse said. “This is a very busy governor with tremendous responsibility to the Republican Governors Association. ... She’ll be back to help Gov. McCrory.”

The Santa Fe New Mexican reported that Martinez “did not call off her appearance as a protest,” according to a spokesman.

Read more here: New Mexico governor cancels speech at NC Republican convention

Approximately 1/10 of 1% of Americans claim to be transgendered and the freaking left wants to punish an entire state because sissie men can't use the ladies room. GOP sissies bowing to left wing pressure is nothing new. Some republican women have more balls than idiots like the governor of N.M.

Approximately 1/10 of 1% of Americans claim to be transgendered and the freaking left wants to punish an entire state because sissie men can't use the ladies room. GOP sissies bowing to left wing pressure is nothing new. Some republican women have more balls than idiots like the governor of N.M.
Do you really think that access is going to be limited to sissy men? Once that door is open, all the vermin gets to come in.

Dear perpetually offended government,
I am offended by men dressing up and using a woman's bathroom. I demand you make me a bathroom to conform to my ideals too. Fair is fair. My bathroom is for anyone born with a vagina. Stop discriminating against vaginas.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
I can be just as offended as you can.

Forum List

Back