New Missouri Interim President Was Man Behind Race Protests – Made Video With Hunger Striker Last Mo

Here is alot more about him, and his protesting days from the 60's, 70's.

I have a feeling that he is related also to Rev Waltrina Middleton who participated in the Ferguson protests, and her aunt Rev Depayne Middleton, that was killed in the attack on the church in Charleston.

In his early years at MU, he participated in civil rights protests and anti-war sit-ins on campus.

Michael Middleton: Creating a campus, country that 'ought to be'

Here is alot more about him, and his protesting days from the 60's, 70's.

I have a feeling that he is related also to Rev Waltrina Middleton who participated in the Ferguson protests, and her aunt Rev Depayne Middleton, that was killed in the attack on the church in Charleston.

In his early years at MU, he participated in civil rights protests and anti-war sit-ins on campus.

Michael Middleton: Creating a campus, country that 'ought to be'

Just like Obama, Bill Ayers, Sharpton and Holder. I don't what the people were thinking by putting in Obama as President, but now WE ARE having to live with it while he stirred and stirred from our own white house.... all the 60's radicals have taken over and is driving this for their own agendas, it's time THE PEOPLE wakes up this. it's getting old already is now hurting OUR CHILDREN

Anyone here read this morons acceptance speech? A race baiting pos all the way.
I will be getting rid of all of my Mizzu gear and will no longer be watching ANY of their sports teams/events.

Anyone here read this morons acceptance speech? A race baiting pos all the way.
I will be getting rid of all of my Mizzu gear and will no longer be watching ANY of their sports teams/events.

I was thinking he sounded just like a slave master would. these kids might have brought in a nightmare down on themselves. which they might need to knock them back into reality.

Show us your flat tits!

Offended?

Stop being a tit hustler

weak attempt to change the subject and create a distraction.

typical

Are you offended? If so, you're a hustler! I learned that today!

weak attempt to change the subject and create a distraction.

No, its the same thing. Someone isnt allowed to be offended unless they are a hustler of some sort. So when you go out make sure to compliment the next chick you see on her camel toe!

more off topic, unrelated distractions
That is all he has.

you would pull your kid from the school for being against racist?

I bet you could give the OP a lifetime and she wouldnt be able to name ONE racist incident ever. You know why? To people like her racism doesnt exist and if it does its not half as bad as the people who speak against racism are.

Nowadays the racist are protected and the people against racism are bad. Figure that one out.

But if I told the OP to drop her shit and show me her old bread pussy, suddenly she'd know what offensive means.
Blacks are racists. Idiot

some of the worst. but they've been TAUGHT all their life with how they (none today ever dealt with slavery).have been so wronged.
so hey white people bends over and they kick them in the teeth

Women wanted the right to vote, what a bunch of crying gashes, amiright? Pretending they were sooo wronged when their husband tried to make them better with a backhand.

Offended?

Stop being a Domestic Abuse Hustler!

She would be a DV hustler if she was racing around accusing all husbands and boyfriends of DV. That would put her on the same plane as you, with the race hustling.

Is it just me, or does CC sound a bit discomfited today?

He actually is bummed that the racism at Mizzou is totally fabricated.

Forum List

Back