New NAFTA deal announcement coming- Mexican official

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Mexican official told CNBC on Monday that trade talks with the U.S. have wrapped up, adding that an announcement could come later in the day.

New NAFTA Deal Announcement Coming – Mexican Official
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this special whatever could take place with this incident taking place?

Friends with Mexico , biggger enemies with Mexico , maybe we can join the drug cartels for the staets who refuse to leggalize pot . Which in turn enables the cartels to make big bucks with gov. payoffs to those who ooops just let it thourgh.

But of course something as important as this is just now hitting the news.
If the markets are having a positive reaction to this, it can only be bad for everyone else.

Great on Mexico, but without Canada agreeing as well, the deal is DEAD on arrival..... after all it is NAFTA.... and Canada as well is part of the treaty, and then the Senate has to vote on it.

so, we need the negotiations with Canada to go well, too..... before the Fat Lady Sings.

I wonder if them paying for the wall is included in the agreement.

No, it's not in there, Mexico does not have to pay for the wall.... is what is being reported.
Their former President has been going around on any media outlet that would have him saying that "Mexico will not pay for that F--King wall!!"

Were you two born without a sense of humor?

No, it's not in there, Mexico does not have to pay for the wall.... is what is being reported.
Their former President has been going around on any media outlet that would have him saying that "Mexico will not pay for that F--King wall!!"

Were you two born without a sense of humor?
:lol::lol::lol:

oops, sorry! It flew right over my head!

Great on Mexico, but without Canada agreeing as well, the deal is DEAD on arrival..... after all it is NAFTA.... and Canada as well is part of the treaty, and then the Senate has to vote on it.

so, we need the negotiations with Canada to go well, too..... before the Fat Lady Sings.

Wait..... so you are for NAFTA?????????

I'm not for Tariffs.... And if this deal's tweaks are better for our Nation, then I am ok with it.... I definitely do not want to see a trade and tariff war, which hurts everyone.

I'm not for Tariffs.... And if this deal's tweaks are better for our Nation, then I am ok with it.... I definitely do not want to see a trade and tariff war, which hurts everyone.

Yuo do realize that NAFTA has hurt us perhaps 1000 times more than any tariffs could possibly ever do?
And that is a conservative number.
I would be astounded if any liberal wanted a re-up of NAFTA. It might possibly be the worst legislation to have passed in modern history.

Absolutely fantastic for the investor class...catastrophically bad for the working class

Don't need Canada -- just do bilateral deal with Mexico -- screw Canada.

They will bow to our will anyway, for we are mighty and they are Canada.

Yuo do realize that NAFTA has hurt us perhaps 1000 times more than any tariffs could possibly ever do?
And that is a conservative number.
I would be astounded if any liberal wanted a re-up of NAFTA. It might possibly be the worst legislation to have passed in modern history.

Absolutely fantastic for the investor class...catastrophically bad for the working class
The numbers do not show that it has hurt us 1000 times over, and it is the way of the future.... there is no going back.... and I would rather be trading with our friendly neighbors than say a China, with slave wages, and them stealing our intellectual property.

Thanks everyone for stopping by. Even you little Demotards :11_2_1043:

A Mexican official told CNBC on Monday that trade talks with the U.S. have wrapped up, adding that an announcement could come later in the day.

New NAFTA Deal Announcement Coming – Mexican Official
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this special whatever could take place with this incident taking place?

Friends with Mexico , biggger enemies with Mexico , maybe we can join the drug cartels for the staets who refuse to leggalize pot . Which in turn enables the cartels to make big bucks with gov. payoffs to those who ooops just let it thourgh.
Quit linking to Infowars, retard.

Forum List

Back