New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use and abuse of the rep system can be entertaining.

But seriously: WTF?

There's more discussion of rep than there is about how fucking mindless the President's programs and actions tend to be.

Let's focus on REPpin' The ONE. A vote for Mitt is a neg rep for the incumbent! :clap2:

I say, Pres. Obama needs 5 Red Medals on Election Day!

Vote him out.

Limit one neg rep and one pos per Election, per office holder.

The use of socks is strictly forbidden. Voter ID is mandatory, motherfuckers!

Thank me.

are you like running for the board diety or something, thinking everyone should post where you want.

what...lol...like that was a really intelligent comment you made about the elections. we get it. you hate obama. cool. whatev. but how many different ways do you think you can say it before people get bored. ya had me at two.

oh...and i'm a massive douche bag. (just thought i would save you the trouble of repeating yourself and spare others from your persistent redundancy.)

OMFG! I knew reabhloideach was pretty much brain dead, but now I see that he/she/it is effectively brainless.

He looked at my post and derived (somehow) the bizarre conclusion that it had something to do with telling anybody where to post!

:lmao:

Too fucking funny.

(I feel guilty for laughing at the handicapped motherfucker, but what the hell? It's the only rational thing to do when confronted with his amusing stupidity!)

Use and abuse of the rep system can be entertaining.

But seriously: WTF?

There's more discussion of rep than there is about how fucking mindless the President's programs and actions tend to be.

Let's focus on REPpin' The ONE. A vote for Mitt is a neg rep for the incumbent! :clap2:

I say, Pres. Obama needs 5 Red Medals on Election Day!

Vote him out.

Limit one neg rep and one pos per Election, per office holder.

The use of socks is strictly forbidden. Voter ID is mandatory, motherfuckers!

Thank me.

are you like running for the board diety or something, thinking everyone should post where you want.

what...lol...like that was a really intelligent comment you made about the elections. we get it. you hate obama. cool. whatev. but how many different ways do you think you can say it before people get bored. ya had me at two.

oh...and i'm a massive douche bag. (just thought i would save you the trouble of repeating yourself and spare others from your persistent redundancy.)

OMFG! I knew reabhloideach was pretty much brain dead, but now I see that he/she/it is effectively brainless.

He looked at my post and derived (somehow) the bizarre conclusion that it had something to do with telling anybody where to post!

Too fucking funny.

(I feel guilty for laughing at the handicapped motherfucker, but what the hell? It's the only rational thing to do when confronted with his amusing stupidity!)

Oh look, an rash of posts from lefty idiots that inexplicably coincides with the change in the rep rule.

Go figure.

There is a crew of trolling libs, Koshergrl. It's so clear even Bloop can see it (though she would never admit it).

On the other hand, it hardly matters.

They got no game.

clearly.

lol...and my fan base grows.

i mean, i wanna sometime master the fine art of "tough guy" posting just like you...

kinda like "from tiny acorns", huh? from massive douche bags, really big tough guys grow.

hey, liability. this is a message board. ya don't scare me. and those negs really hurt, babe.

i like you. you're funny.

dumfug.

Get that ^ girl a maxipad, stat!

the meltdown is coming.

Poor reabhloideach, a whining pussy loser quiffy motherfucking drama queen whiner.

Have a good cry, ya lil bitch.

:cool:

I've seen people that admit to caring write much less than that.

Your post was ambiguous.

:eusa_whistle:

Exactly. So why bother hammering them to death with neg rep.

So, your question gets back to the original purpose of neg rep.

Gawrsh. That's original.

You do realize, don't you, that rep may have no actual power over anybody (except to the extent they grant others such power), but that doesn't mean that it has no legitimate purpose?

If you happen to be glancing at one of the conspiracy-nut threads and see some flaming moron USMB member with five red medals, you have an immediate clue that the guy's posts will be possibly (a) entertaining or (b) completely worthless or (c) both.

There is a crew of trolling libs, Koshergrl. It's so clear even Bloop can see it (though she would never admit it).

They got no game.

clearly.

Alas, I fear you are correct. Too often when one arrives to intentionally disrupt what was a pretty good thread, the others arrive within minutes to glad hand and thank and cheer each other on in their personal insults and disruptive behavior. Not one will offer anything constructive to the discussion. It makes it really difficult to believe that it is not intentionally organized.

And I suspect this is probably a factor in generating multiple neg reps though most of these have tiny or non existent rep so they probably aren't the major whiners about getting neg reps.

This isn't the flame zone, Mr. Asphedora. What is it with you guys and Sarah?! Her behavior on the board is damn near beyond reproach.
Oh? Is that so?

Sarah G - "I owe you a neg, cretin."

Sarah G - "Yes, the rabid right wingers have had a lot of experience in being really stupid so they take it better.."

Sarah G - "You think your nutbar abortion rants are discussions? Think again, whacko."

Sarah G - "How do you know, were you there? Stand with fucking Arizona.com?"

Gee, Ms. Boop. Other people's standards are generally above the level of snake snot.

This is pretty damn tame, really. :dunno:
People in my social circles would be horrified to hear such ravings, Mr. Collum, and they would avoid the depraved pottymouth who said such things.

People in my social circles would be horrified to hear such ravings, Mr. Collum, and they would avoid the depraved pottymouth who said such things.

:lol:

Well I sure as hell wouldn't invite them to USMB. :thup:

Gawrsh. That's original.

You do realize, don't you, that rep may have no actual power over anybody (except to the extent they grant others such power), but that doesn't mean that it has no legitimate purpose?

If you happen to be glancing at one of the conspiracy-nut threads and see some flaming moron USMB member with five red medals, you have an immediate clue that the guy's posts will be possibly (a) entertaining or (b) completely worthless or (c) both.

Exactly. So who cares about the change? I don't.

They got no game.

clearly.

Alas, I fear you are correct. Too often when one arrives to intentionally disrupt what was a pretty good thread, the others arrive within minutes to glad hand and thank and cheer each other on in their personal insults and disruptive behavior. Not one will offer anything constructive to the discussion. It makes it really difficult to believe that it is not intentionally organized.

And I suspect this is probably a factor in generating multiple neg reps though most of these have tiny or non existent rep so they probably aren't the major whiners about getting neg reps.

And since I see exactly the same thing from this side of the aisle, .... apparently it's a balanced game. :thup:

Gawrsh. That's original.

Exactly. So who cares about the change? I don't.

Boop.... reading all of the threads on this..... yes, you do care, you care a great deal about it. This is near and dear to your heart. You are unhappy about taking negs and want them limited.

If you did not care, leaving the system it as it was would ALSO not make any difference and you would not care about it.

Like I said; I don't take enough negs to care. I'm always surprised when I get one, they are so seldom. This isn't about recipients, this is about the ones doing the negging, and why it is so important to them that they retain the right to neg at will.

I like the fact that this will not change, no matter how long the howling continues.

Wow! 39 pages. People on political boards sure are whiney things.

Kinda gives one an idea why congress suxcks so big time.
And we are not even getting paid for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back