New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could always euthanize posters who have been here longer than a month. Everybody starts over every 30 days.

Has thought been given to whether this creates a second class of poster here?

I have not. Elaborate.

It creates a person who either has nothing to lose (rep) in posting. What modifies their behavior? What prevents others from posting to the person in a civil manner, if they can't defend themselves through a neg? That sort of general thinking. Not everyone is motivated the same, so it doesn't necessarily follow for all.

thanks...and no kiddin'. i have no idea what thwe rules are or where to find them or even what a stickie is, and i've read the rules and regs. i went to find out a question i had on copyright infringement and there was a discussion on it on some stickie, but it was closed, and i never found my answer.

maybe if they has a link to what the rule changes are or like you say, update them periodically.

the way i figure it, it is entirely my responsibility to know and understand the rules, but it is the administrators and moderators responsibility make thst possible and, uh, i dunno...maybe even easy

Oh, and reabhloideach is a massive douche bag.

FACT!

lol...and my fan base grows.

i mean, i wanna sometime master the fine art of "tough guy" posting just like you...

kinda like "from tiny acorns", huh? from massive douche bags, really big tough guys grow.

hey, liability. this is a message board. ya don't scare me. and those negs really hurt, babe.

i like you. you're funny.

dumfug.

Get that ^ girl a maxipad, stat!

the meltdown is coming.

Poor reabhloideach, a whining pussy loser quiffy motherfucking drama queen whiner.

Have a good cry, ya lil bitch.

:cool:

I have not. Elaborate.

It creates a person who either has nothing to lose (rep) in posting. What modifies their behavior? What prevents others from posting to the person in a civil manner, if they can't defend themselves through a neg? That sort of general thinking. Not everyone is motivated the same, so it doesn't necessarily follow for all.

I'd think anyone so obsessed with rep that they would go on a negging spree would probably not want to post here much after their repping rights were revoked.

But you've apparently left the thread so screw you. :thup:

I have not. Elaborate.

"Defend themselves through a neg?" Seriously.

I don't buy that line of thought, either.

Oh, and reabhloideach is a massive douche bag.

FACT!

lol...and my fan base grows.

i mean, i wanna sometime master the fine art of "tough guy" posting just like you...

kinda like "from tiny acorns", huh? from massive douche bags, really big tough guys grow.

hey, liability. this is a message board. ya don't scare me. and those negs really hurt, babe.

i like you. you're funny.

dumfug.

Get that ^ girl a maxipad, stat!

the meltdown is coming.

Poor reabhloideach, a whining pussy loser quiffy motherfucking drama queen whiner.

Have a good cry, ya lil bitch.

:cool:

I've seen people that admit to caring write much less than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back