New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are fully capable of being stupid more than once in two days...

Would be a shame if ignorance of the law caused a problem though.

my guess is that the dumb ass libtard wack jobs like Rdean, TM, Dickless Fuck and Conservaderpshit whined like little fucking babies, and this is the result.

Too bad they can't understand if they were not such complete fucking douche-nozzles, they wouldn't GET the shit negged out of them.

i didn't say shit, you dumbfuck. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but you need to find a new crush. I won't fuck you, dude. Even if I swung that way, you make my dick limp with the retarded shit that comes out of your mouth. And if there's one person who REVELS in the neg reps I get from Conservative trolls, it's me. I want to start a running thread of all the BRILLIANT neg-rep comments I get from your Right Wing trolls.

But I do love how you're saying that it's the lefties that whined in a thread started by a Righty WHINING about the new negrep rule, which I didn't know or care about.

But nice try, you dumb fucking fuck. Way to whine in a post while complaining about whiners, you dopey fuck.

Mods/Admin, I think you've made a grave mistake in curtailing the number of "pos/neg reps" users can issue on a daily basis.

Although I've been known to be rather scornful of the whole concept in the past, I also realise that it's part of the life blood of this place...

au contraire, most people here will tell you that rep points don't matter.

:thewave:

you've earned a neg rep at least once a day for the next year, you whiney little asswipe. :eusa_whistle:

look who thanked your post: AquaAthena (Yesterday), Artevelde (Today), MeBelle60 (Yesterday), PoliticalChic (Today), syrenn (Yesterday)

my guess is that the dumb ass libtard wack jobs like Rdean, TM, Dickless Fuck and Conservaderpshit whined like little fucking babies, and this is the result.

Too bad they can't understand if they were not such complete fucking douche-nozzles, they wouldn't GET the shit negged out of them.

i didn't say shit, you dumbfuck. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but you need to find a new crush. I won't fuck you, dude. Even if I swung that way, you make my dick limp with the retarded shit that comes out of your mouth. And if there's one person who REVELS in the neg reps I get from Conservative trolls, it's me. I want to start a running thread of all the BRILLIANT neg-rep comments I get from your Right Wing trolls.

But I do love how you're saying that it's the lefties that whined in a thread started by a Righty WHINING about the new negrep rule, which I didn't know or care about.

But nice try, you dumb fucking fuck. Way to whine in a post while complaining about whiners, you dopey fuck.

lying fuck. see you in 48 hours.

Mods/Admin, I think you've made a grave mistake in curtailing the number of "pos/neg reps" users can issue on a daily basis.

Although I've been known to be rather scornful of the whole concept in the past, I also realise that it's part of the life blood of this place...

hahahahahaha

Is it mostly cons and poor trolls that get upset over rep points?

Chicken!

Notice which group as a whole is whining the hardest?

So the far, far right is resentful they can no longer neg rep the opposition to impotence and enforce a political philosophy on the entire board.

yeah, yeah, yeah, the rep fest of the cons may be curtailed?

:laugh2:

you whiney little cocksucker

au contraire, most people here will tell you that rep points don't matter.

:thewave:

you've earned a neg rep at least once a day for the next year, you whiney little asswipe. :eusa_whistle:

look who thanked your post: AquaAthena (Yesterday), Artevelde (Today), MeBelle60 (Yesterday), PoliticalChic (Today), syrenn (Yesterday)

Actually I find you the whiny little ass wipe.

More like a little bitch.

No worries right? We know how to handle people like you that cant debate and must act behind the scenes.

hahahahahaha

Is it mostly cons and poor trolls that get upset over rep points?

yes.

the thread title however was the work of "pale rider".
another poor troll.

Lying about what? You know among adults you're actually supposed to be able to back up accusations with evidence, right? Why don't you PM a mod, since you're clearly very good at contacting them, and ask them if I said one goddamn thing about Neg-Rep. Go on, Vaginal Fart. Ask them.

Also, you're dumb.

I think in my whole time here I've negged two people not in retaliation to a neg they gave me. I have a MAD Neg in Return 100% of the time (well unless I really said something stupid and probably deserved the neg) so I have no horse in this race.

Also, I have no one on ignore.

No one.

82671816.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back