New NRA President Oliver "Actual Traitor" North Calls Parkland Survivors Civil Terrorists

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.

New NRA president Oliver Actual Traitor North calls Parkland survivors 'civil terrorists'

That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.

New NRA president Oliver Actual Traitor North calls Parkland survivors 'civil terrorists'

Daily Kos!
332F557C-9A5C-4AE5-9C40-C4A214A1ED82.jpeg

Guys like predfan would be flinging poo and hooting like rabid monkeys, if this guy were a Democrat.

North is not a traitor. He did the right thing in my opinion. However the NRA did itself no favors when it chose him as their President. North is a far right winger and it does not help Republicans among moderate suburban voters.

Guys like predfan would be flinging poo and hooting like rabid monkeys, if this guy were a Democrat.

Hey moron, you don’t ever get smarter do you?

Why would a democrat be the leader of the NRA?
My quote had nothing to do with him being leader of the NRA. If he were a Democrat, the mere mention of his name would make you degenerate into a quivering little blob of impotent anger.

Hey moron, you don’t ever get smarter do you?

Why would a democrat be the leader of the NRA?
My quote had nothing to do with him being leader of the NRA. If he were a Democrat, the mere mention of his name would make you degenerate into a quivering little blob of impotent anger.

My quote had nothing to do with him NOT being the leader of the NRA. Do you have trouble with reading comprehension, dumbass?

Try to pay attention.

North is not a traitor. He did the right thing in my opinion. However the NRA did itself no favors when it chose him as their President. North is a far right winger and it does not help Republicans among moderate suburban voters.

The NRA needs more moderate leadership and Norht is way far to the right, though I agree with h is actions in the so-called Contra scandal.

That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.'

The Contras were not America's enemies in that conflict, nit-wit, and if North violated a law, which one was it?

Actually, even Reagan denounced North as "One of the people who tried to hijack my administration".

That said, the NRA isn't interested in the moderate suburban voter. They are interested in keeping the gun nuts mobilized and scared.

WIthout looking, I'm just going to go out on a limb and call you a vile liar.

Actually, even Reagan denounced North as "One of the people who tried to hijack my administration".

That said, the NRA isn't interested in the moderate suburban voter. They are interested in keeping the gun nuts mobilized and scared.
Come get them.

Come get them.

Better to fight and die a free man than to live a Slave. Only cowards believe otherwise.

Come get them.

Better to fight and die a free man than to live a Slave. Only cowards believe otherwise.
LOL, we all know the people who say that will be first in line to surrender.

Come get them.

Come get them.

LOL, we all know the people who say that will be first in line to surrender.

Come get them.
Go for it.

----------------------------------------- its about time to go extremely Pro Gun RIGHTS on YOU people and Oliver North may be the guy to do it BusyBee !!

Forum List

Back