New NRA President Oliver "Actual Traitor" North Calls Parkland Survivors Civil Terrorists

That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.

New NRA president Oliver Actual Traitor North calls Parkland survivors 'civil terrorists'
Sad but true. North's actions helped lead a surge in terrorist attacks in the second half of the 80's when the middle eastern terror groups and even Omar Kadafi became aware that the USA had completely broken it's doctrine and policy to never negotiating with terrorist. At the same time his Iran/Contra actions helped give power and funding to the drug cartels and smugglers in Central America. Those groups would flood America with Cocaine and eventually the drug gangs that plague us today.
Who's Omar Kadafi? Oh, and who won the Coll War?
Omar is the shortened version of the name Muammar. The M is not pronounced, so the name comes out as "uammar", full name Muammar Mohammad Abu Minya Gaddafi.
Have no idea about who won the Coll War. You got me on that one.

That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.

New NRA president Oliver Actual Traitor North calls Parkland survivors 'civil terrorists'
Sad but true. North's actions helped lead a surge in terrorist attacks in the second half of the 80's when the middle eastern terror groups and even Omar Kadafi became aware that the USA had completely broken it's doctrine and policy to never negotiating with terrorist. At the same time his Iran/Contra actions helped give power and funding to the drug cartels and smugglers in Central America. Those groups would flood America with Cocaine and eventually the drug gangs that plague us today.
Who's Omar Kadafi? Oh, and who won the Coll War?
Omar is the shortened version of the name Muammar. The M is not pronounced, so the name comes out as "uammar", full name Muammar Mohammad Abu Minya Gaddafi.
Have no idea about who won the Coll War. You got me on that one.
Reagan won the "Coll" War. Sorry, whinging about it or your oddly unique read on history or Kadafi's name isn't going to reverse the fall of communism or bring your dead hero back to life.

Change the Constitution asshole!

Without that, all you have is empty threats. I hope you have good life insurance because you will likely need it for burial expenses if you do something stupid.

Guy, you work on the assumption that we need to change the Militia Amendment to take care of your fetish...

There's a whole bunch of ways we can put an end to your craziness without going that far.

But here's the real reason why you gun whacks are going to lose in the long run.

Big Business has gotten sick and tired of your fetish. They've gotten tired of having to hire security guards and designing their buildings with locking doors to foil gun nuts who didn't like their last review.

Do you know why I keep guns in my home and everyone knows how to use them?

A few years back, my daughter-in-laws' mother and step-father were watching TV in their apartment. The door busted in and three teenagers looking for drug money came in. Without provocation, one of the intruders shot her stepfather with a sawed off double barrel shotgun, blowing off part of his hand and a huge hole in his shoulder, then they ran. Fortunately, they were caught by the police later that night.

My daughter-in-law's brother heard the commotion, ran down the stairs, and could have intervened, but had no weapon, so he stood there and watched as his step-father was shot.

It is not a fetish for me to be armed. It is my right afforded by the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. Don't like it? Tough shit!

So something you made up.

Open a dictionary.
Lol, that ain't in the dictionary.
A dictionary is a book giving the definition of words. I'm not being pedantic or anything, I just thought you should know.
First, it's a ohrase a
Lol, that ain't in the dictionary.

So the words "Civil" and "Terrorist" are not in the dictionary? Just because it's not a buzzword used by liberal/progressives doesn't mean you can't define it.
So you admit you made it up.

Cool

It is not a fetish for me to be armed. It is my right afforded by the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. Don't like it? Tough shit!

So you guys really think the answer to guns is.... more guns.

33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries... every year.

Now, the thing you don't get, is why those three punks had a gun.

Because theNRA makes guns much, much to easy to get. They want crooks to have guns so people like you get scared and want them,too.

So you guys really think the answer to guns is.... more guns.

33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries... every year.

Now, the thing you don't get, is why those three punks had a gun.

Because theNRA makes guns much, much to easy to get. They want crooks to have guns so people like you get scared and want them,too.

Those “punks” will get guns regardless. Or they will get worse.

Look at England. Banned guns, murder rate rose.

Killers kill, it’s what they do

England- 600 murders a year, 50 with guns.

USA- 16,000 murders a year, 11,000 with guns.

sorry, man... ban guns, less crime.

People kill people not firearms... dumbass

Change the Constitution asshole!

Without that, all you have is empty threats. I hope you have good life insurance because you will likely need it for burial expenses if you do something stupid.

Guy, you work on the assumption that we need to change the Militia Amendment to take care of your fetish...

There's a whole bunch of ways we can put an end to your craziness without going that far.

But here's the real reason why you gun whacks are going to lose in the long run.

Big Business has gotten sick and tired of your fetish. They've gotten tired of having to hire security guards and designing their buildings with locking doors to foil gun nuts who didn't like their last review.

Do you know why I keep guns in my home and everyone knows how to use them?

A few years back, my daughter-in-laws' mother and step-father were watching TV in their apartment. The door busted in and three teenagers looking for drug money came in. Without provocation, one of the intruders shot her stepfather with a sawed off double barrel shotgun, blowing off part of his hand and a huge hole in his shoulder, then they ran. Fortunately, they were caught by the police later that night.

My daughter-in-law's brother heard the commotion, ran down the stairs, and could have intervened, but had no weapon, so he stood there and watched as his step-father was shot.

Progressives think criminals obey gun control laws... they can’t be any smarter than a bag of hammers...

[

And what is the population, and demographic makeup of England vs the U.S.?

Really?

Bad enough that a proven traitor is the NRA choice (tells us all we need to know!)

But, to attack mass shooting survivors.

And children at that.

WTF is wrong with the far right? And, the worse they get, the more christian leaders adore them.

Every day, we think they've hit bottom and every day, we're wrong.

Bad enough that a proven traitor is the NRA choice (tells us all we need to know!)

But, to attack mass shooting survivors.

And children at that.

WTF is wrong with the far right? And, the worse they get, the more christian leaders adore them.

Every day, we think they've hit bottom and every day, we're wrong.
The NRA is not pro gun enough, this country needs to be better armed

England banned guns, crime rate rose.

Gun crime in London rises by 42%

Based on results in England, more American would die after a ban would be put in place.

Joe does love that idea

Last edited:

How many people die due to doctor's errors? Car accidents? Swimming pools? 5-gallon buckets? Ladders?

Every one of those is responsible for more deaths than guns.When are you going to ban them?

[

And what is the population, and demographic makeup of England vs the U.S.?

Really?

Not sure about all the details, but we have a hell of a lot more dead because of guns than they do.

And he's right. They are. Whatever you might say about North's past, doesn't change the reality of civil terrorists of today.

You can whine and cry about something 30 years ago, doesn't change the trash you are defending today.

Forum List

Back