New NRA President Oliver "Actual Traitor" North Calls Parkland Survivors Civil Terrorists

That says a lot about your employees and/or customer service more than anything else!

Naw, probably says a lot about management... They were truly awful people who lived in terror someone might come back with a gun.

Especially given the rarity of Mass Shootings. I am curious if they blood tested the employees for SSRI antidepressants as they ARE the root cause of most mass shootings:

Naw, the cause of mass shootings is guns. Take away the guns, NO MASS SHOOTINGS.

This isn't complicated.

Wrong dumbass, killers kill, removing one tool, they find another. They are much smarter than you.

That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.

New NRA president Oliver Actual Traitor North calls Parkland survivors 'civil terrorists'
At least North is consistent at being wrong.

That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.

New NRA president Oliver Actual Traitor North calls Parkland survivors 'civil terrorists'
At least North is consistent at being wrong.
Despite any technicality that kept North out of prison, he is guilty. He is a traitor for having broken his oath to uphold the Constitution and undermine America thereby. I'm certain he is a tough Marine and could kick my ass, but my contempt for him would be impossible to hide if confronted by this individual. That people respect him sickens me.

North is not a traitor. He did the right thing in my opinion. However the NRA did itself no favors when it chose him as their President. North is a far right winger and it does not help Republicans among moderate suburban voters.

Actually, even Reagan denounced North as "One of the people who tried to hijack my administration".

That said, the NRA isn't interested in the moderate suburban voter. They are interested in keeping the gun nuts mobilized and scared.
Come get them.

Better to fight and die a free man than to live a Slave. Only cowards believe otherwise.
LOL, we all know the people who say that will be first in line to surrender.
North is not a traitor. He did the right thing in my opinion. However the NRA did itself no favors when it chose him as their President. North is a far right winger and it does not help Republicans among moderate suburban voters.

Actually, even Reagan denounced North as "One of the people who tried to hijack my administration".

That said, the NRA isn't interested in the moderate suburban voter. They are interested in keeping the gun nuts mobilized and scared.
Come get them.

Those like you believe you can take a freedom away without any form of violence.

Reality is you will never strip the citizen right to bear arms because you will never have the votes to do so!

Your side attempted before and lost the war even when you won one battle!

Come get them.

Better to fight and die a free man than to live a Slave. Only cowards believe otherwise.
LOL, we all know the people who say that will be first in line to surrender.

Come get them.

Those like you believe you can take a freedom away without any form of violence.

Reality is you will never strip the citizen right to bear arms because you will never have the votes to do so!

Your side attempted before and lost the war even when you won one battle!
Ok, who's taking your freedom away?

You just had to admit that you are a dumbass!

Guy, you gun fetishists have held the rest of us in terror long enough... time to take away your toys.

Change the Constitution asshole!

Without that, all you have is empty threats. I hope you have good life insurance because you will likely need it for burial expenses if you do something stupid.

Without that, all you have is empty threats. I hope you have good life insurance because you will likely need it for burial expenses if you do something stupid.

Guy, you work on the assumption that we need to change the Militia Amendment to take care of your fetish...

There's a whole bunch of ways we can put an end to your craziness without going that far.

But here's the real reason why you gun whacks are going to lose in the long run.

Big Business has gotten sick and tired of your fetish. They've gotten tired of having to hire security guards and designing their buildings with locking doors to foil gun nuts who didn't like their last review.

How can "gun"-free zones exist if the Second Amendment isn't being 'infringed'? Those 'gunners' are shirking their responsibility in letting this pass. They should go down to those sites and demonstrate bearing their well polished arms, if they truly believe what they claim.

Liberals are constantly telling us that, once a felon has served their sentence, their debt has been repaid and that they should be welcomed back into society and should be able to vote, etc. As evidenced by this thread, the same principles don't apply to Republicans.

No true Republican would subvert the Constitution. Traitors have excluded themselves from republican democracy in America.

:CryingCow:

The NRA is not pro gun enough, America. Needs to be better armed...

That says a lot about your employees and/or customer service more than anything else!

Naw, probably says a lot about management... They were truly awful people who lived in terror someone might come back with a gun.

Especially given the rarity of Mass Shootings. I am curious if they blood tested the employees for SSRI antidepressants as they ARE the root cause of most mass shootings:

Naw, the cause of mass shootings is guns. Take away the guns, NO MASS SHOOTINGS.

This isn't complicated.
Na, Terrorists in the Middle East prove that wrong… They much prefer vehicles and bombs. Shit for brains

Guy, you work on the assumption that we need to change the Militia Amendment to take care of your fetish...

There's a whole bunch of ways we can put an end to your craziness without going that far.

But here's the real reason why you gun whacks are going to lose in the long run.

Big Business has gotten sick and tired of your fetish. They've gotten tired of having to hire security guards and designing their buildings with locking doors to foil gun nuts who didn't like their last review.
:CryingCow:

Sad but true. North's actions helped lead a surge in terrorist attacks in the second half of the 80's when the middle eastern terror groups and even Omar Kadafi became aware that the USA had completely broken it's doctrine and policy to never negotiating with terrorist. At the same time his Iran/Contra actions helped give power and funding to the drug cartels and smugglers in Central America. Those groups would flood America with Cocaine and eventually the drug gangs that plague us today.

Sad but true. North's actions helped lead a surge in terrorist attacks in the second half of the 80's when the middle eastern terror groups and even Omar Kadafi became aware that the USA had completely broken it's doctrine and policy to never negotiating with terrorist. At the same time his Iran/Contra actions helped give power and funding to the drug cartels and smugglers in Central America. Those groups would flood America with Cocaine and eventually the drug gangs that plague us today.
Who's Omar Kadafi? Oh, and who won the Coll War?

Forum List

Back