New NRA President Oliver "Actual Traitor" North Calls Parkland Survivors Civil Terrorists

North is not a traitor. He did the right thing in my opinion. However the NRA did itself no favors when it chose him as their President. North is a far right winger and it does not help Republicans among moderate suburban voters.

Actually, even Reagan denounced North as "One of the people who tried to hijack my administration".

That said, the NRA isn't interested in the moderate suburban voter. They are interested in keeping the gun nuts mobilized and scared.
Come get them.

Better to fight and die a free man than to live a Slave. Only cowards believe otherwise.
LOL, we all know the people who say that will be first in line to surrender.
North is not a traitor. He did the right thing in my opinion. However the NRA did itself no favors when it chose him as their President. North is a far right winger and it does not help Republicans among moderate suburban voters.

Actually, even Reagan denounced North as "One of the people who tried to hijack my administration".

That said, the NRA isn't interested in the moderate suburban voter. They are interested in keeping the gun nuts mobilized and scared.
Come get them.
Go for it.
Go for what tough guy? If i was coming for you I wouldn't talk about it on the internet.

Come get them.

Better to fight and die a free man than to live a Slave. Only cowards believe otherwise.

Come get them.
Go for it.
Go for what tough guy? If i was coming for you I wouldn't talk about it on the internet.
I know, people here would read of your folly on the news.

Come get them.

Come get them.
Go for it.

Because you couldn't do it face to face, you're more the kamikaze type? Just another reason no one takes you serious.

Come get them.

Come get them.
Go for it.

Because you couldn't do it face to face, you're more the kamikaze type? Just another reason no one takes you serious.
Ok, look kids. Don't read more into that than I said. For the record you and Mike can relax, I have no intention of hauling my 50 year old retired butt to Texas to take your guns. That is what the comment was meant to convey. I shoulda realized you wannabe Rambo's wouldn't take it that way, and I apologise for overestimating your intelligence.

Have a nice day and rest easy, you're safe.

Come get them.
Go for it.

Ok, look kids. Don't read more into that than I said. For the record you and Mike can relax, I have no intention of hauling my 50 year old retired butt to Texas to take your guns. That is what the comment was meant to convey. I shoulda realized you wannabe Rambo's wouldn't take it that way, and I apologise for overestimating your intelligence.

Yeah, my safety is guaranteed by a couple dudes named Smith and Wesson. I worry not.

Go for it.

Yeah, my safety is guaranteed by a couple dudes named Smith and Wesson. I worry not.
You go Rambo.

Go for it.

You go Rambo.

I will, thanks

That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.

New NRA president Oliver Actual Traitor North calls Parkland survivors 'civil terrorists'

Why should you care?

That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.'

The Contras were not America's enemies in that conflict, nit-wit, and if North violated a law, which one was it?

He violated a law that was unConstitutional in the first place.

The only thing that scares me is people like you being allowed out without adult supervision.

sorry, if i have to walk through numerous security checkpoints every day because they can never tell when one of you gun nuts might start shooting the place up, that's the opposite of "Freedom".

sorry, if i have to walk through numerous security checkpoints every day because they can never tell when one of you gun nuts might start shooting the place up, that's the opposite of "Freedom".

You just made that up

That's not a refutable charge, by the way; Iran-Contra figure Oliver North may have had his convictions reversed due to the technicality of having been granted wide-ranging immunity from prosecution in exchange for his congressional testimony admitting those things, but there has never been any question that he did, in fact, illegally help smuggle arms to an American enemy. While this act of high treason ended his government career, it did get him a puffy Fox News show so you can't say conservatives don't treat their criminals well.

New NRA president Oliver Actual Traitor North calls Parkland survivors 'civil terrorists'
Traitor? Got any evidence to back up that claim?

Well you dont have to do that and yet it appears that you are alive and well. Maybe youre just paranoid and in need of some psychiatric care?

Congress must finance the operations of the U.S. government. By (illegally) selling arms (paid for by our tax dollars) and taking that money to finance other operations of the Executive branch, North and Reagan also broke Constitutional law. Do people really have to be reminded of this? Subversion of the Constitution is treason. Both men were sworn to uphold the Constitution, not uphold their view of who were 'good' guys and 'bad' guys in Nicaragua. This criminal activity cannot be denied. Indeed, North admitted it.

That says a lot about your employees and/or customer service more than anything else!

Naw, probably says a lot about management... They were truly awful people who lived in terror someone might come back with a gun.

Especially given the rarity of Mass Shootings. I am curious if they blood tested the employees for SSRI antidepressants as they ARE the root cause of most mass shootings:

Naw, the cause of mass shootings is guns. Take away the guns, NO MASS SHOOTINGS.

This isn't complicated.

That says a lot about your employees and/or customer service more than anything else!

Naw, probably says a lot about management... They were truly awful people who lived in terror someone might come back with a gun.

Especially given the rarity of Mass Shootings. I am curious if they blood tested the employees for SSRI antidepressants as they ARE the root cause of most mass shootings:

Naw, the cause of mass shootings is guns. Take away the guns, NO MASS SHOOTINGS.

This isn't complicated.

You just had to admit that you are a dumbass!

Forum List

Back