New Obama Book: "Drones Make Me Real Good at Killing People."

If Bush caught shit on this....and he caught massive shit as you know...Obama deserves just as much, if not more. You can't have it both ways.

Iraq was a damned if you do or damned if you don't. One more time you had players world wide with oil for food; aye carumba it would take a month of sundays to go thru this all but in the end I still believe every player in the EU realized that if Hussein kicked the bucket and his psycho killer kids were allowed to take control things would go really really bad in the ME.

Think about it.

Bush and Blair took the fall. Americans and Brits took the hit. But there was no way on the planet that any one could allow those monsters to take control of Iraq.

you are a first grade retard.

unfuckingbelievableevenforthisboardfullofretards.

I'm a retard on what.

Fucking lay it out there douche bag.

Were his sons insane> Fucking check

Could you let his sons get hold of his empire............NO.................FUCKING CHECK

I love drones

Better than trying to put boots on the ground or send a manned fighter jet

Makes life miserable for terrorists also....no place to hide

That's why they think that Obama won't kill them with a drone as long as they keep innocent women and children close to them. How wrong they are!

Evidence you are believing what you want to believe: Obama did not say, "Drones make me real good at killing people."

You read half a quote, and made up your own.

A quote from a new book on the 2012 presidential campaign, “Double Down: Game Change 2012,” will surely stoke that interest. As first reported in a book review by the Washington Post’s Peter Hamby, Obama told aides in connection with the CIA's drone program that he is “really good at killing people.”

These little thingees " are quotation marks and indicate that these are exactly the words someone used in a sentence.

“really good at killing people.” says it all.

It fails to provide the full context of the quote and the circumstances it was given

Lets see it

War is easy. Nation building sucks. Not trying to be light hearted here. I really mean it.

The problem is. Once you put those boots in place, there is no graceful way to get out

George HW Bush understood that about Iraq.........his son didn't

Ah you twist history.

I'm a stickler my man. H was prohibited by the UN to go further. H obeyed.

At least Obama hasn't invaded. Just tried to win some of what the republican did....

He was tough within a way that was wise with killing terrorist by airstrike/drone. :eusa_whistle:

Damn Jake....right on cue!!

I put this in a thread last evening because every post of yours is the same. The first one I see today is a carbon copy!! it's uncanny. I wrote this one in your honor.

You make it too easy because you post stupid stuff.

Come on, Jake. You're my bro. I actually really like you. The whole tea party...tpm...rw...reactionary thing brings a smile to my face every time. I am not asking you to change. You keep staying you. :) I wouldn't have it any other way.

:lol: about 80% of the country disagrees with you; revel in it

The problem is. Once you put those boots in place, there is no graceful way to get out

Ah you twist history.

At least Obama hasn't invaded. Just tried to win some of what the republican did....

He was tough within a way that was wise with killing terrorist by airstrike/drone. :eusa_whistle:

He gives weaponry to Al Qaeda.

Your President is the enemy.

I support killing the terrorists.

Drones are technology, not metaphors for the evil empire.

Obama likes taking out whole families. You got to love Bam Bam for this. No court to say a man is or has been a terrorist and just go blow up a whole wedding party and dance on their graves as a whacked out Chicago thug.

Terrorists, particularly Americans, can turn themselves into the nearest US authority.

If not, they have the rights of enemy fighting or supporting fighting against America, which puts everyone around them at risk.

Ah you twist history.

Not true, but keep thinking that!

I support killing the terrorists.

Drones are technology, not metaphors for the evil empire.

Obama likes taking out whole families. You got to love Bam Bam for this. No court to say a man is or has been a terrorist and just go blow up a whole wedding party and dance on their graves as a whacked out Chicago thug.

Terrorists, particularly Americans, can turn themselves into the nearest US authority.

If not, they have the rights of enemy fighting or supporting fighting against America, which puts everyone around them at risk.

I don't know what you are paying the Pakistan government but you wouldn't be pulling this shit over Canada.

Come on man, you know this is wrong.

Rightwinger, just need to make it very clear that if the Democrats voted "no" we would never have gone into Iraq War. Bush was President and had a great deal to do with the decision, but it would have never taken place without the help of the Democrats.

They had the power to stop it, that's a fact.

One man, and one man only had the authority to order the invasion. That was George Bush.

Democrats were weak and caught up in the psuedo patriotism of the time and were afraid to face charges that they were "soft on terrorism" during the coming elections.

But Bush could have said no at any time....he didn't and it is his legacy

Iraq was not a threat to the United States and did not participate in the 9-11 attacks. Two conditions the Bill required for use of military force.

Iraq was targeting US aircraft that were enforcing the no-fly zone and were in clear violation of the cease fire agreements agreed to after the first Gulf war. The US Congress agreed as did the United Nations. And, the threat posed by Saddam Hussein to disrupt the World oil supply in the middle east was a definite threat to the US and could have destroyed the entire world economy.

The Taliban in Afghanistan didn't pose any threat to the US until OBL's recruits hijacked some airliners and crashed into some buildings on 911.

I don't know what you are paying the Pakistan government but you wouldn't be pulling this shit over Canada.

Come on man, you know this is wrong.

Canada would not have hidden Osama bin Laden for five years

More proof that Hussein is willing to put the constitution into the shredder.

There's our problem in one sentence - rw's have no clue what our Constitution says and yet they willingly believe President Obama is "shredding" it.

The right believes President Obama should not kill terrorists and/or enemies of the US.

The right were very happy when George Bush killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, put us TRILLIONS in debt and then blamed it on Obama. Apparently, rw's don't know that the US has been really good at killing people for along time now. They also don't know that Obama has been responsible for hundreds of thousands FEWER than most other presidents.

The right hates the US and shows it every single day. rw's hate their fellow Americans and want to see another war with thousands killed and thousands wounded and maimed.

Much of the Repub party is guilty of treason and sedition which is why IDIOT rw's vote for them.

Good for President Obama for killing the terrorists who would like to kill us.

Forum List

Back