New Obama Book: "Drones Make Me Real Good at Killing People."

You fucking pieces of trash couldn't help but cheer when shock and awe was blowing up entire city blocks. Oh noo as you understood that war kills people was what you said...I certainly agreed.

You didn't bitch when airplanes were blowing up buildings, families and children for the past 10 fucking years.
You didn't bitch when destroyers off the coast fired missiles into towns.
You didn't bitch when our troops were sent into these places by the tens of thousands. KILLING men, woman and children. What the fuck else does war do?

Now you bitch that Obama kills terrorist with some innocents getting killed? Save it as you should of bitched a long time ago...

I hate you dishonest republicans guts.

Feel the luuuuuv. :lol:

When Bush was killing Muslims and spying on us, the Right was cheering him on.

"We're fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here." Remember?

They would point out no terror attacks had taken place in the US since Bush started spying on us and began the two wars.

Let's not be all hypocritical now.
The anti-war movement was all over the streets and the Hollywood celebs were all over the airwaves calling out Bush for his war mongering. Today they are no where to be found. Silent. Nadda thing out of them. You are correct, let us not be all hypocritical

Still only won a small percentage within the election. Al Qaeda and the Taliban will never give up there mission of destroying civilization...Hiding under the bed will only spread such further throughout the middle east, Europe and then into America.

Mathew, 71% of ALL MILITARY DONATIONS went to Ron Paul. If all of the world's experts on "Fluoride" voted to get it out of our drinking water because they said it was dangerous, would you think their opinion is hogwash because "the majority of the population" voted yes to keep fluoride in the water?

Or would you trust the experts?

I trust the experts - how about you? Why is your opinion more valuable than the entirety of our active military?

I believe a lot of people within the military just don't have the fight within them to stand up for civilization within other lands that aren't theirs. Humanity has a long history of withdrawing and allowing evil to take hold for this very reason...Hitler, Stalin, north Vietnam, etc. This is bad as al Qaeda within nations like Syria believe in enslaving and controlling large parts of the population through violence just like the north communist of Vietnam did 40-50 years ago. We live on a planet of extremes that must be kept in check as such can get out of hand and become a worse problem further down the line.

Ah, so you're saying the military wants to "quit"/withdraw and that's why they're voting for Ron Paul? That's just a tiny bit disrespectful.

I have not a sliver of doubt in my mind that our brave soldiers would stay and fight IF it what they were doing was actually working. But it's not.

Again, I have the opinion of the military on my side... you?

The problem comes with the fact that these terrorist aren't going to stop with them. This is the difference. They attack Kenya, India, Russia, America, Iraq, Syria, etc...What do you want us to do? Go under the bed and hide.

You honestly believe that "terrorism", and the "grand threat" (ie 0 attacks in the past 10 years, country of 315,000,000) is the reason we spend 600 billion a year on our military? Or do you think a portion is because we have defense contractors who want to continue to make money? lol.

Wake up Matt. Listen to your troops - the guys on the front lines. The war on "terrorism" is bullshit.

Last edited:
What she did has nothing to do with what Bush did.

It's inexcusable for a sitting Governor to smirk and joke and mock a condemned prisoner whose life is solely in his hands.

Fer fuck's sake, even Tucker Carlson was shocked and taken aback.

What Bush did was nothing compared to what Karla did to that poor girl cowering under a blanket pleading for her life. The real injustice is that Texas allow Karla to live for so long after her gruesome crime.
They are not equals. She was a murderer. He was the Governor, with the solemn duty to carry out an execution (or not).

Mocking a condemned prisoner is immature and beneath the office. Even the office of Texas Governor.

Yes, he acted like dick, I did not vote for him. I agree it was not equal. What Karla did was exponentially worse.

yeah, because those poor terrorists that Obama is killing are such victims...

Few things to say about this, with first that there’s roughly 1-3 innocent civilians killed per drone strike, with just under 1 being a completely innocent child.

Secondly, we’re not fighting a specific country, or army, we’re fighting an idea – “Terrorism”. So you explain to me how killing 1-3 innocent individuals in EVERY single strike is supposed to somehow make the United States less hated?

How would you feel about the US if your kid was blown into four parts by a drone? Would you be more or less likely to want to join a “jihad”?

Section 2 - Authorization For Use of United States Armed Forces[edit]

(a) IN GENERAL- That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons.

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But you are correct in that if a county blew up my father or child they would be my enemy for life.

How do you stop the cycle?

When Bush was killing Muslims and spying on us, the Right was cheering him on.

"We're fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here." Remember?

They would point out no terror attacks had taken place in the US since Bush started spying on us and began the two wars.

Let's not be all hypocritical now.
The anti-war movement was all over the streets and the Hollywood celebs were all over the airwaves calling out Bush for his war mongering. Today they are no where to be found. Silent. Nadda thing out of them. You are correct, let us not be all hypocritical

Precisely. A lot of people become hypocrites when the baton is passed to the other party. Hawks become doves, doves become hawks. Either vociferously or by silent assent.

But you are correct in that if a county blew up my father or child they would be my enemy for life.

I think you stop the cycle by leaving. As I was explaining to Mathew (before receiving a neg rep for disagreeing with him), when determining the answer of how to conduct ourselves militarily, we should turn to... the military.

I think it's rather evident (given that 71% of all Presidential donations in the last cycle from the military went to Ron Paul) that many of the men and women on the front lines are thinking the best thing we can do is get out. I respect their opinion, as I am a sucker for primary source information.

I think you stop the cycle by leaving. As I was explaining to Mathew (before receiving a neg rep for disagreeing with him), when determining the answer of how to conduct ourselves militarily, we should turn to... the military.

I think it's rather evident (given that 71% of all Presidential donations in the last cycle from the military went to Ron Paul) that many of the men and women on the front lines are thinking the best thing we can do is get out. I respect their opinion, as I am a sucker for primary source information.

So we leave. What do we do if the terrorists do not disengage, but ramp up attacks on our foreign embassies or our other non military interest around the world?

So we leave. What do we do if the terrorists do not disengage, but ramp up attacks on our foreign embassies or our other non military interest around the world?

Then we hunt down those cells and take out their leaders in small elite teams. Theoretical attacks on embassies - in my opinion - doesn't justify proactively sacrificing the lives of hundreds of innocents, and spending a half trillion on war stuff every year.

Last edited:
Drone strikes under Bush = Bad
Drone strikes under Obama = Good

Indefinite detention under Bush = Bad
Indefinite detention under Obama = Good

Can you see why it is hard to take any far left person seriously on such subjects.

IT was never bad under bush, moron.

So because Obama is fighting the war on terror = he is unacceptable to you?

I am a moderate that doesn't care who fights these fucking terrorist.

Actually it was and because you tow the party line is nothing new.

Back in those days Bush was criticized heavily by the far left for invading yet another sovereign nation when he started drone strikes into Pakistan.

Also many far left people sees themselves as moderates, they even see Obama as a moderate. The Taliban saw themselves as moderates and the mainstream as well, look where that got the world.

Forum List

Back