New Obama Book: "Drones Make Me Real Good at Killing People."

Here you go, rw's. Here's another reason for you to hate President Obama.

1390544_661212637233938_162961021_n.jpg

More proof that Hussein is willing to put the constitution into the shredder.

There's our problem in one sentence - rw's have no clue what our Constitution says and yet they willingly believe President Obama is "shredding" it.

The right believes President Obama should not kill terrorists and/or enemies of the US.

The right were very happy when George Bush killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, put us TRILLIONS in debt and then blamed it on Obama. Apparently, rw's don't know that the US has been really good at killing people for along time now. They also don't know that Obama has been responsible for hundreds of thousands FEWER than most other presidents.

The right hates the US and shows it every single day. rw's hate their fellow Americans and want to see another war with thousands killed and thousands wounded and maimed.

Much of the Repub party is guilty of treason and sedition which is why IDIOT rw's vote for them.

Good for President Obama for killing the terrorists who would like to kill us.

More far left propaganda!

You make it too easy because you post stupid stuff.

Come on, Jake. You're my bro. I actually really like you. The whole tea party...tpm...rw...reactionary thing brings a smile to my face every time. I am not asking you to change. You keep staying you. :) I wouldn't have it any other way.

:lol: about 80% of the country disagrees with you; revel in it

Hey, reactionaries: the other 80% of America doesn't care what you far righties think: you are irrelevant.

Jake, I like how every post is the same. You know....(tea party...tpm...reactionaries...far right...right wingers.....polls show...most Americans...demographic changes....don't matter...nobody cares....it's over....irrelevant.....).

Good stuff. But even though the riff is entertaining, I think you need some new material. Just a thought. :)

See! It still fits!!! File under "polls show....most Americans...demographic changes," etc.

Jake, you're awesome, dude.

iloveyoumantrailer.jpg

One man, and one man only had the authority to order the invasion. That was George Bush.

Democrats were weak and caught up in the psuedo patriotism of the time and were afraid to face charges that they were "soft on terrorism" during the coming elections.

But Bush could have said no at any time....he didn't and it is his legacy

Iraq was not a threat to the United States and did not participate in the 9-11 attacks. Two conditions the Bill required for use of military force.

Iraq was targeting US aircraft that were enforcing the no-fly zone and were in clear violation of the cease fire agreements agreed to after the first Gulf war. The US Congress agreed as did the United Nations. And, the threat posed by Saddam Hussein to disrupt the World oil supply in the middle east was a definite threat to the US and could have destroyed the entire world economy.

The Taliban in Afghanistan didn't pose any threat to the US until OBL's recruits hijacked some airliners and crashed into some buildings on 911.

Lol, I'm sure that's why they decided to go in there and sacrifice the lives of about 6k Americans and spend roughly $400 billion dollars/yr.... FOUR HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR because “Iraq was targeting US aircraft”. Come on man, you're smarter than that.

Iraq was complete bullshit. Every single (and I mean every single) one of my military friends who served there said the same thing.

Last edited:
I am going to laugh when Obama pulls 50 of the 60 thousand troops within the republican war next year. Obama has done more to kill terrorist then Bush ever did. This pisses you off!

He will likely leave a couple of drones to keep the hunt up ;)

Terrorists, particularly Americans, can turn themselves into the nearest US authority.

If not, they have the rights of enemy fighting or supporting fighting against America, which puts everyone around them at risk.

I don't know what you are paying the Pakistan government but you wouldn't be pulling this shit over Canada.

Come on man, you know this is wrong.

Canada would not have hidden Osama bin Laden for five years

Canada would have immediately given us Osama.

Heck, Canada gave us Cruz, and he did not get droned.

I am going to laugh when Obama pulls 50 of the 60 thousand troops within the republican war next year. Obama has done more to kill terrorist then Bush ever did. This pisses you off!

Killing terrorists = good.

Killing Civilians = bad.

Killing U.S. Citizen without due process = Very bad.

Bragging about killing anyone = very, very bad.

Come on, Jake. You're my bro. I actually really like you. The whole tea party...tpm...rw...reactionary thing brings a smile to my face every time. I am not asking you to change. You keep staying you. :) I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hey, reactionaries: the other 80% of America doesn't care what you far righties think: you are irrelevant.

Jake, I like how every post is the same. You know....(tea party...tpm...reactionaries...far right...right wingers.....polls show...most Americans...demographic changes....don't matter...nobody cares....it's over....irrelevant.....).

Good stuff. But even though the riff is entertaining, I think you need some new material. Just a thought. :)

See! It still fits!!! File under "polls show....most Americans...demographic changes," etc.

iloveyoumantrailer.jpg

Thanks. The TPM is the odd party out. Just the way it is. Laughing it off may help you when the TeaPs take an incredible thumping over the next year, beginning tomorrow.

One man, and one man only had the authority to order the invasion. That was George Bush.

Democrats were weak and caught up in the psuedo patriotism of the time and were afraid to face charges that they were "soft on terrorism" during the coming elections.

But Bush could have said no at any time....he didn't and it is his legacy

Iraq was not a threat to the United States and did not participate in the 9-11 attacks. Two conditions the Bill required for use of military force.

Iraq was targeting US aircraft that were enforcing the no-fly zone and were in clear violation of the cease fire agreements agreed to after the first Gulf war. The US Congress agreed as did the United Nations. And, the threat posed by Saddam Hussein to disrupt the World oil supply in the middle east was a definite threat to the US and could have destroyed the entire world economy.

The Taliban in Afghanistan didn't pose any threat to the US until OBL's recruits hijacked some airliners and crashed into some buildings on 911.

What UN Resolution authorized the two no-fly zones? How many planes did they launch missiles at? How many did they shoot down? SCR1441 which the Bush Administration agreed to, was being carried out. The US didn't start purchasing Iraqi oil until after the Kuwait invasion. Oil is about the only thing Iraq exports. He wasn't about to cut off his own market. As members of the Bush Administration said he wasn't able to reconstitute his conventional army or his WMD programs. The sanctions worked.

Again, 40% of Democrats voted "yes" in the House and 58% of Democrats voted "yes" in the Senate. You can't say it was just a "Republican War", because if those dems voted "no" we would have not gone to war.

Obama is no different than Bush. The guys that write the checks and run the world ALWAYS remain the same...

We want presidents who can wheel and deal despite the TPM squeal from the reactionary far right.

Damn Jake....right on cue!!

I put this in a thread last evening because every post of yours is the same. The first one I see today is a carbon copy!! it's uncanny. I wrote this one in your honor.

jake is a lying troll

iloveyoumantrailer.jpg

Thanks. The TPM is the odd party out. Just the way it is. Laughing it off may help you when the TeaPs take an incredible thumping over the next year, beginning tomorrow.

Jake, I really am being sincere about one thing. You are a good dude. I have no problem with you. This is a message board. People are here to express their opinions. It is all good. :)

Not the case here. Citizens as combatants or non-combatants working for the enemy and out of reach of LEO have no rights as such to avoid be droned.

This is technology, not civil rights.

That would be rather amusing if it wasn't so tragic. Obama tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan shortly after taking office 5 years ago and a dipshit like you call it a Republican war.

Obama has had more US troops killed on his watch than Bush did in case you missed it, and I am sure you did.

Jake, I really am being sincere about one thing. You are a good dude. I have no problem with you. This is a message board. People are here to express their opinions. It is all good. :)

It's the way it should be, I think. But some disagree.

It's the way it should be, I think. But some disagree.

These people want boots on the ground and airstrikes. They're angry that Obama is using a method that doesn't risk pilots.:evil:

Playing politics with our men. WOW...

Last edited:

Not the case here. Citizens as combatants or non-combatants working for the enemy and out of reach of LEO have no rights as such to avoid be droned.

This is technology, not civil rights.

So you're saying all 900 of those innocent civilians killed under Obama's Drone orders were combatants or aiding combatants?

Don't think that's the case, Jake...

I can picture him saying that no problems

he just wish it was more us in this country

Forum List

Back