New Obama Book: "Drones Make Me Real Good at Killing People."

Here you go, rw's. Here's another reason for you to hate President Obama.

1390544_661212637233938_162961021_n.jpg

That graph only goes to April, 2010. This is October, 2013. We need 2 years and 8 months more deficit spending to be meaningful. And, since when is comparing 2 years and 3 months spending to 8 years make any sense except to a nitwit?

:lmao:

You pukes just do not understand the truth no matter what. you've got your talking points, and you're sticking to them.

Iraq Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the aggregate, you still have a large chunk of democrats who voted favorably on the Iraq resolution.

That vote authorized Bush to make the decision if he thought it was necessary

The decision to invade belonged to Bush and Bush alone

It is his legacy.....5000 Americans dead, tens of thousand wounded, 100,000 Iraqis killed

Just to refresh your rather faulty memory, read this paragraph:

The Bush administration briefly used the term "Coalition of the Willing" to refer to the countries who supported, militarily or verbally, the 2003 invasion of Iraq and subsequent military presence in post-invasion Iraq. The original list released in March 2003 included 46 members. In April 2003, the list was updated to include 49 countries, though it was reduced to 48 after Costa Rica objected to its inclusion. Of the 48 states on the list, three contributed troops to the invasion force (the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland). An additional 37 countries provided some number of troops to support military operations.

Dont make me laugh trying to sell Bushs coalition of the willing as a legitimate coalition. It was the US and UK with the others sending a mere handful of troops in noncombat roles.

A quote from a new book on the 2012 presidential campaign, “Double Down: Game Change 2012,” will surely stoke that interest. As first reported in a book review by the Washington Post’s Peter Hamby, Obama told aides in connection with the CIA's drone program that he is “really good at killing people.”

These little thingees " are quotation marks and indicate that these are exactly the words someone used in a sentence.

“really good at killing people.” says it all.

It fails to provide the full context of the quote and the circumstances it was given

Lets see it

Obama said he is “really good at killing people.” The context was a discussion about the CIA's drone program where Obama personally picked the names of who on the list he would enjoy killing next.

We all know a president wouldn't say anything like that and it is obviously fabricated

Nice try though

We all know a president wouldn't say anything like that and it is obviously fabricated

Nice try though

Well, I would almost agree with you if it wasn't for the fact the President has pretty loose lips regarding drones, and doesn't seem to realize the gravity of the whole thing.

Now, I fully realize this is a "joke", however if you take into consideration that hundreds and hundreds of children have been blown up by drones in the past five years this starts to come off as just a bit tasteless.

Actually, completely tasteless and this is obviously not fabricated. Thoughts?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4]Obama Jokes About Killing Jonas Brothers With Predator Drones - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I volunteered for service during my time... went freely to do my duty

The DEMs voted freely to support the 'war' when it could have been stopped by them and/or a bi-partisan congress...

They just don't want to own it now.. hence why we have their puppets (such as yourself) who spew this crap, and the 'Bush LIEEEEEDDDDDD' slogans

Why?

Because Bush did lie. Bush looked for an excuse to attack Iraq as soon as he took office, Bush looked for an excuse right after 9-11. When nobody could give him an excuse......he made one up.........WMDs, Iraqi freedom, UN Resolutions

Congress authorized him to attack Iraq if HE found it necessary. He waited three months after the authorization until the UN weapons inspector started to say Bush didn't have an excuse to attack. Bush attacked immediately to prevent the UN from proving there was no threat

5000 Americans and 100,000 Iraqis died because of it

No.. he did not LIE.. and this has been shown over and over and over and over again.. it is a chanting slogan of the ignorant anti-war left.. no more, no less

Do you fuckers know that we're at war with the Taliban?

Oh yea? And when's that supposed to end? You can't "kill" terrorism, and if you ask me killing 3 innocent civilians on average with every drone strike certainly doesn't logically seem like it would help the situation.

Sorry, I don't buy the hype and I think that we are less safe today than we were in 2001. Why? Because both our personal liberties AND reputation have gone to the wayside, all over this bullshit "war on terrorism".

It's bullshit Mathew, total bullshit. And again, I'm not spewing hot hair; this view comes from being friends with 10-15 guys who have spent years overseas serving for our military in the past 8 years (Army, Marines, and Air Force).

Ask yourself: Why do you think the military is famous for supporting Ron Paul, who wants to scale back significantly on.... the military?
If they thought there was a real, significant threat, do you think they'd support the guy who wants to put them out of a job? That should be your #1 clue that something's wrong.

Last edited:
LOL,

The terrorist are attacking Syria, Lydia, India, Kenya...This is a war between civilization and people that hate civilization.

You can lay the crack pipe down with your beliefs that somehow these people will stop blowing up our malls. It won't happen as it isn't just America that they want to attack but the entire civilization world.

PLUS there own damn people.

Matt,

I think you are a good guy, so I will point out two things as gently as I can.

1. Only a sick bastard would take pleasure in killing other human beings, no matter what the reason. To brag that "drones make me good at killing people," is more than a little creepy. Obama is one sick bastard.

2. Obama has never declared "A War of Terrorism." He has never suggested we are at war, period, except for military operations in Afghanistan. If you can find a quote where Obama has ever said we are fighting a war against radical Islam, I will apologize. But I don't think he has.

Where are you getting this 'pleasure' lie?

Are you confusing this with Mitt saying "I like to fire people'?

Or maybe Dubya getting pleasure for executing Karla Faye Tucker?

His mocking of Karla Faye came during an interview by Tucker Carlson for Talk magazine, in 1999. It was in response to Carlson asking him for his impressions regarding Karla Faye's interview on the Larry King show, prior to her execution.

"He (Larry King) asked her real difficult questions, like, `What would you say to Governor Bush?'"

"What was her answer?" I (Tucker Carlson) wonder.

"`Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, `don't kill me.'"

I must look shocked - ridiculing the pleas of a condemned prisoner who has since been executed seems odd and cruel, even for someone as militantly anti-crime as Bush - because he immediately stops smirking. "It's tough stuff," Bush says, suddenly somber, "but my job is to enforce the law."

Ok the Prez is just offing Pakistani families with drone strikes.

Apparently that's cool with you. Ok.

BUT let's address Karla shall we?

Pakistani families wiped out with no judge, jury or anything. The President of America just wants to whack someone today.

Karla on the other hand did what? Why did Karla need to die? I disagreed with many a pastor over this.

Tucker was once again left in the room and only then noticed a woman who had hidden under the bed covers against the wall. The woman, Deborah Thornton, had met Dean at a party earlier that afternoon. Upon discovering Thornton, Tucker grazed her shoulder with the pickaxe.

Thornton and Tucker began to struggle, but Garrett returned and separated them. Tucker proceeded to hit Thornton repeatedly with the pickaxe and then embedded the axe in her heart.

Tucker would later tell friends and testify that she experienced intense multiple orgasms with each blow of the pickaxe

Talk about getting off...........................

Karla Faye Tucker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#1 - how many Iraqi civilians died during 'shock & awe' and all the cluster bombs we dropped?

#2 - what does Tucker's alleged crimes have to do with Bush joking about her execution?

What are our options in fighting terrorists?

1. Invade the nation where they are hiding
2. Send in a SEAL Team to take them out
3. Send a wing of jet fighters to attack the target
4. Use a drone to take out the target
5. Ignore the problem

How do you vote?
Apparently, tinydancer and welfare queen want to invite them over for cookies and milk and just talk it out.

Rightwinger, just need to make it very clear that if the Democrats voted "no" we would never have gone into Iraq War. Bush was President and had a great deal to do with the decision, but it would have never taken place without the help of the Democrats.

They had the power to stop it, that's a fact.

And funny dude, how you forgot to include the senate vote (lol):

Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0

The majority of Democrats did vote no.

bfx3JhV.png

I said the Democrats had the power to stop the Iraq War. Lookin' at that chart and I see 80+ Democratic "yays". You're telling me they hold no responsibility for their actions?

And FUNNY how you didn't include the Senate vote, where the majority of Democrats voted "yes".

Why is that Synth?
Democrats gave Bush the authorization to go to war - meaning, they did not tie Bush's hands. Democrats did not vote to go to war.

Passage of the Iraq War Resolution was not a declaration of war.

The invasion of Iraq cost hardly any lives on either side.

The decision that was forced on Bush to stay there and "rebuild" Iraq cost all the blood.

Nation building in an Islamic world will cost you dearly. And it did. But let's get this right. The war cost jack shit in lives either side.

Being a "nation builder" cost many.

God, you are one twisted fuck

There is no occupation without invasion. Once you invade you are stuck with the responsibility of occupying. And yes, there was a tremendous loss of life in both phases. Did you miss the "shock and awe" ?

You are such a ....

You invade. You take out the target. You leave.

There is no obligation to stay and "rebuild".
You said:

"The decision that was forced on Bush to stay there and "rebuild" Iraq"

Back it up, please. Who forced Bush to stay and rebuild?

Rightwinger, just need to make it very clear that if the Democrats voted "no" we would never have gone into Iraq War. Bush was President and had a great deal to do with the decision, but it would have never taken place without the help of the Democrats.

They had the power to stop it, that's a fact.

The majority of Democrats did vote no.

bfx3JhV.png

:lmao:

You pukes just do not understand the truth no matter what. you've got your talking points, and you're sticking to them.

Iraq Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States House of Representatives

Party Yes Nays PRES No Vote
Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133 0 3

82 (40%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.6 (<3%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution: Reps. Duncan (R-TN), Hostettler (R-IN), Houghton (R-NY), Leach (R-IA), Morella (R-MD), Paul (R-TX).
The only Independent Representative voted against the resolution: Rep. Sanders (I-VT)
Reps. Ortiz (D-TX), Roukema (R-NJ), and Stump (R-AZ) did not vote on the resolution.

United States Senate

Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23 0

58% of Democratic senators (29 of 50) voted for the resolution. Those voting against the Democratic majority include: Sens. Akaka (D-HI), Bingaman (D-NM), Boxer (D-CA), Byrd (D-WV), Conrad (D-ND), Corzine (D-NJ), Dayton (D-MN), Durbin (D-IL), Feingold (D-WI), Graham (D-FL), Inouye (D-HI), Kennedy (D-MA), Leahy (D-VT), Levin (D-MI), Mikulski (D-MD), Murray (D-WA), Reed (D-RI), Sarbanes (D-MD), Stabenow (D-MI), Wellstone (D-MN), and Wyden (D-OR).

On the aggregate, you still have a large chunk of democrats who voted favorably on the Iraq resolution.
Moron, the resolution wasn't a declaration of war.

Matt,

I think you are a good guy, so I will point out two things as gently as I can.

1. Only a sick bastard would take pleasure in killing other human beings, no matter what the reason. To brag that "drones make me good at killing people," is more than a little creepy. Obama is one sick bastard.

2. Obama has never declared "A War of Terrorism." He has never suggested we are at war, period, except for military operations in Afghanistan. If you can find a quote where Obama has ever said we are fighting a war against radical Islam, I will apologize. But I don't think he has.

Where are you getting this 'pleasure' lie?

Are you confusing this with Mitt saying "I like to fire people'?

Or maybe Dubya getting pleasure for executing Karla Faye Tucker?

His mocking of Karla Faye came during an interview by Tucker Carlson for Talk magazine, in 1999. It was in response to Carlson asking him for his impressions regarding Karla Faye's interview on the Larry King show, prior to her execution.

"He (Larry King) asked her real difficult questions, like, `What would you say to Governor Bush?'"

"What was her answer?" I (Tucker Carlson) wonder.

"`Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, `don't kill me.'"

I must look shocked - ridiculing the pleas of a condemned prisoner who has since been executed seems odd and cruel, even for someone as militantly anti-crime as Bush - because he immediately stops smirking. "It's tough stuff," Bush says, suddenly somber, "but my job is to enforce the law."

I'll stick up for poor old Bush on that one.http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/tucker/1.html

What she did has nothing to do with what Bush did.

It's inexcusable for a sitting Governor to smirk and joke and mock a condemned prisoner whose life is solely in his hands.

Fer fuck's sake, even Tucker Carlson was shocked and taken aback.

When Bush was killing Muslims and spying on us, the Right was cheering him on.

"We're fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here." Remember?

They would point out no terror attacks had taken place in the US since Bush started spying on us and began the two wars.

Let's not be all hypocritical now.

So you supported it when Bush did it? Don't be hypocritical now.

If the choice is a pilotless drone or boots on the ground. Guess what...I choose a drone.

You like dead Americans? Well, lets just say that I lost all respect for you.

Who are these terrorists that are getting offed daily?

Can you name them? Who are they? What have they done? Who have they terrorized?

You aren't a liberal. You are a brown shirt.

I don't say this lightly. My husbands side of the family are German. So when I call you a brown shirt I mean it. I understand what I am calling you.

The other day it was Hakeemullah Mehsud.

Pakistani Taliban Leader Hakeemullah Mehsud Killed In U.S. Drone Strike

by Bill Roggio Nov 1, 2013 7:15 PM EDT

Stop while you are behind, TD!
lol.gif

I am going to laugh when Obama pulls 50 of the 60 thousand troops within the republican war next year. Obama has done more to kill terrorist then Bush ever did. This pisses you off!

He will likely leave a couple of drones to keep the hunt up ;)

Killing terrorists = good.

Killing Civilians = bad.

Killing U.S. Citizen without due process = Very bad.

Bragging about killing anyone = very, very bad.

Why?

Killing U.S. Citizen without due process = Very bad.

Not the case here. Citizens as combatants or non-combatants working for the enemy and out of reach of LEO have no rights as such to avoid be droned.

This is technology, not civil rights.

So you're saying all 900 of those innocent civilians killed under Obama's Drone orders were combatants or aiding combatants?

Don't think that's the case, Jake...
Cut the shit, Kevin. What does it matter if they are killed by an Obama drone or a Bush cluster bomb?

That vote authorized Bush to make the decision if he thought it was necessary

The decision to invade belonged to Bush and Bush alone

It is his legacy.....5000 Americans dead, tens of thousand wounded, 100,000 Iraqis killed

Just to refresh your rather faulty memory, read this paragraph:

The Bush administration briefly used the term "Coalition of the Willing" to refer to the countries who supported, militarily or verbally, the 2003 invasion of Iraq and subsequent military presence in post-invasion Iraq. The original list released in March 2003 included 46 members. In April 2003, the list was updated to include 49 countries, though it was reduced to 48 after Costa Rica objected to its inclusion. Of the 48 states on the list, three contributed troops to the invasion force (the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland). An additional 37 countries provided some number of troops to support military operations.

Dont make me laugh trying to sell Bushs coalition of the willing as a legitimate coalition. It was the US and UK with the others sending a mere handful of troops in noncombat roles.
I think Poland contributed 9 people, strictly in non-combat positions!
lol.gif

Forum List

Back