New Obama Book: "Drones Make Me Real Good at Killing People."

What are our options in fighting terrorists?
1. Invade the nation where they are hiding
2. Send in a SEAL Team to take them out
3. Send a wing of jet fighters to attack the target
4. Use a drone to take out the target
5. Ignore the problem

How do you vote?

Stop creating them in the first place would be the best choice. Of course, from a Statist, such a choice doesn't exist.

A nice digression. Not sure how relevant is to Obama getting a boner killing people with drone strikes.

It is just liberal BS. Bush did everything the way it is suppose to happen. He went to Congress pitched his story and they voted giving him authorization to use military force. He then got the UNs blessing.

As for Obama he doesn't consult anyone other then the CIA. The fact is that the UN is investigating Obama's drone war. The truth is that the ACLU is representing some of the victims of the program family.

I think Obama is doing what he thinks is right only doing it in a way that I think is wrong. Bush I firmly believe thought he was doing the right thing even though I myself would have never voted to take military action in Iraq or Afghanistan. The other point is that Obama had his surge in Afghanistan and that resulted in far more deaths for the US then under Bush and then Obama admits failure. Yet the left just keep on keeping on silent as the lambs.

I understand the whole world going "we're going to fuck over Afghanistan" and I do wish more Americans can understand that there were people in those towers from all over the world.

And the planet basically said fuck you to AQ.

But this continuance? Oh and I am so absolutely sorry because I was a pro "we can change lives and hearts and minds" in Afghanistan.

I was wrong. I was so so wrong. It takes a lot for me to admit this. But I was so wrong.

Rightwinger, just need to make it very clear that if the Democrats voted "no" we would never have gone into Iraq War. Bush was President and had a great deal to do with the decision, but it would have never taken place without the help of the Democrats.

They had the power to stop it, that's a fact.

The majority of Democrats did vote no.

bfx3JhV.png

:lmao:

You pukes just do not understand the truth no matter what. you've got your talking points, and you're sticking to them.

Iraq Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States House of Representatives

Party Yes Nays PRES No Vote
Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133 0 3

82 (40%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.6 (<3%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution: Reps. Duncan (R-TN), Hostettler (R-IN), Houghton (R-NY), Leach (R-IA), Morella (R-MD), Paul (R-TX).
The only Independent Representative voted against the resolution: Rep. Sanders (I-VT)
Reps. Ortiz (D-TX), Roukema (R-NJ), and Stump (R-AZ) did not vote on the resolution.

United States Senate

Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23 0

58% of Democratic senators (29 of 50) voted for the resolution. Those voting against the Democratic majority include: Sens. Akaka (D-HI), Bingaman (D-NM), Boxer (D-CA), Byrd (D-WV), Conrad (D-ND), Corzine (D-NJ), Dayton (D-MN), Durbin (D-IL), Feingold (D-WI), Graham (D-FL), Inouye (D-HI), Kennedy (D-MA), Leahy (D-VT), Levin (D-MI), Mikulski (D-MD), Murray (D-WA), Reed (D-RI), Sarbanes (D-MD), Stabenow (D-MI), Wellstone (D-MN), and Wyden (D-OR).

On the aggregate, you still have a large chunk of democrats who voted favorably on the Iraq resolution.

That vote authorized Bush to make the decision if he thought it was necessary

The decision to invade belonged to Bush and Bush alone

It is his legacy.....5000 Americans dead, tens of thousand wounded, 100,000 Iraqis killed

God, you are one twisted fuck

There is no occupation without invasion. Once you invade you are stuck with the responsibility of occupying. And yes, there was a tremendous loss of life in both phases. Did you miss the "shock and awe" ?

You are such a ....

You invade. You take out the target. You leave.

There is no obligation to stay and "rebuild".

You think war is that simple?

War is easy. Nation building sucks. Not trying to be light hearted here. I really mean it.

bfx3JhV.png

You pukes just do not understand the truth no matter what. you've got your talking points, and you're sticking to them.

Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133 0 3

82 (40%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.6 (<3%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution: Reps. Duncan (R-TN), Hostettler (R-IN), Houghton (R-NY), Leach (R-IA), Morella (R-MD), Paul (R-TX).
The only Independent Representative voted against the resolution: Rep. Sanders (I-VT)
Reps. Ortiz (D-TX), Roukema (R-NJ), and Stump (R-AZ) did not vote on the resolution.

United States Senate

Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23 0

58% of Democratic senators (29 of 50) voted for the resolution. Those voting against the Democratic majority include: Sens. Akaka (D-HI), Bingaman (D-NM), Boxer (D-CA), Byrd (D-WV), Conrad (D-ND), Corzine (D-NJ), Dayton (D-MN), Durbin (D-IL), Feingold (D-WI), Graham (D-FL), Inouye (D-HI), Kennedy (D-MA), Leahy (D-VT), Levin (D-MI), Mikulski (D-MD), Murray (D-WA), Reed (D-RI), Sarbanes (D-MD), Stabenow (D-MI), Wellstone (D-MN), and Wyden (D-OR).

On the aggregate, you still have a large chunk of democrats who voted favorably on the Iraq resolution.

It is his legacy.....5000 Americans dead, tens of thousand wounded, 100,000 Iraqis killed

Way to side step, fella. the FACT remains, that democrats, by about the ratio of half on the aggregate, voted to turn their responsibility over to Bush. You're simply to deeply ingrained with democrat talking points to realize how much of a 10 year old you sound like.
It's the MO, I know.

WTF are you talking about? We're at war with the Taliban.

What part of that can't you understand?

Matt,

I think you are a good guy, so I will point out two things as gently as I can.

1. Only a sick bastard would take pleasure in killing other human beings, no matter what the reason. To brag that "drones make me good at killing people," is more than a little creepy. Obama is one sick bastard.

2. Obama has never declared "A War of Terrorism." He has never suggested we are at war, period, except for military operations in Afghanistan. If you can find a quote where Obama has ever said we are fighting a war against radical Islam, I will apologize. But I don't think he has.

Where are you getting this 'pleasure' lie?

Are you confusing this with Mitt saying "I like to fire people'?

Or maybe Dubya getting pleasure for executing Karla Faye Tucker?

His mocking of Karla Faye came during an interview by Tucker Carlson for Talk magazine, in 1999. It was in response to Carlson asking him for his impressions regarding Karla Faye's interview on the Larry King show, prior to her execution.

"He (Larry King) asked her real difficult questions, like, `What would you say to Governor Bush?'"

"What was her answer?" I (Tucker Carlson) wonder.

"`Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, `don't kill me.'"

I must look shocked - ridiculing the pleas of a condemned prisoner who has since been executed seems odd and cruel, even for someone as militantly anti-crime as Bush - because he immediately stops smirking. "It's tough stuff," Bush says, suddenly somber, "but my job is to enforce the law."

I'll stick up for poor old Bush on that one. Here:

Reaching back into the living room, Karla Faye grabbed the first murderous thing she saw, that pick-axe, three feet long and easy to the grip. Effortlessly, she lifted it, and returned to the chamber already smelling of blood. Danny, his senses satiated for the moment, paused to watch what his girl was doing, followed her curious movements as she circled the bed and raised the axe overhead. Now, for the first time; it was his turn to watch her as she swooped the pick in an arc, tearing the blade through the torso of the cowering female. "Let her have it!" he cheered. Seeing that Dean's skull was thoroughly flattened, Danny stood as spectator to Karla Faye's grand performance.

The girl, whom would later be identified as Deborah Thornton, had screamed only once and began to gurgle. The gurgling annoyed Karla Faye, so she gave it to her again and again in the chest, legs, stomach and shoulders. The more the body seemed to quiver, the more Karla Faye struck to stop its trembling. As the carcass turned to mush, blood splattered upward and across the room, onto the murderess.

"Yuck!" she mimicked, but delighted in the sensation. Danny threw a blanket over her head, daring her to hit the target blindfolded. "Like a pinata!" he rooted. And the killing became a game. Under the darkness of the cover, Karla Faye's senses became more acute; she could hear the whoosh of the axe as it fell, could hear the squish-squish of the blade penetrating soft, wet flesh. Ecstasy! Although she denied it later, she would tell friends that the excitement generated a triple orgasm, the likes of which she had never before experienced.

Karla Faye Tucker had busted loose.

When she had finished with Thornton, empowered by the deviancy, she finished off Dean with another twenty blows.

Karla Faye Tucker: Texas' Controversial Murderess ? Pick Axe ? Crime Library on truTV.com

bfx3JhV.png

Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133 0 3

United States Senate

Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23 0

Now I can knock your stats out of the ball park with Obama's dead in Afghanistan that no one even whispers about today.

Where's Jodie?

But I won't. But I will ask you if Hussein had kicked the bucket and his boys had taken over what would the ME look like today?

Think about why Iraq and its leaders were smoked. Truly think about it.

George Bush made the decision to invade Iraq. That decision cost us 5000 American lives, untold wounded and 100,000 innocent Iraqi deaths. I do not feel any safer because of that invasion.

Barack Obama has made hundreds of decisions to launch drone attacks on terrorist targets. Those attacks often lead to the deaths of innocent civilians. As dirty as the business of hunting terrorists may be, I prefer hunting them down in whatever shithole they are hiding to invading countries and instilling a government of our choice

Rightwinger, just need to make it very clear that if the Democrats voted "no" we would never have gone into Iraq War. Bush was President and had a great deal to do with the decision, but it would have never taken place without the help of the Democrats.

One man, and one man only had the authority to order the invasion. That was George Bush.

Democrats were weak and caught up in the psuedo patriotism of the time and were afraid to face charges that they were "soft on terrorism" during the coming elections.

But Bush could have said no at any time....he didn't and it is his legacy

Iraq was not a threat to the United States and did not participate in the 9-11 attacks. Two conditions the Bill required for use of military force.

Matt,

I think you are a good guy, so I will point out two things as gently as I can.

1. Only a sick bastard would take pleasure in killing other human beings, no matter what the reason. To brag that "drones make me good at killing people," is more than a little creepy. Obama is one sick bastard.

2. Obama has never declared "A War of Terrorism." He has never suggested we are at war, period, except for military operations in Afghanistan. If you can find a quote where Obama has ever said we are fighting a war against radical Islam, I will apologize. But I don't think he has.

Where are you getting this 'pleasure' lie?

Are you confusing this with Mitt saying "I like to fire people'?

Or maybe Dubya getting pleasure for executing Karla Faye Tucker?

His mocking of Karla Faye came during an interview by Tucker Carlson for Talk magazine, in 1999. It was in response to Carlson asking him for his impressions regarding Karla Faye's interview on the Larry King show, prior to her execution.

"He (Larry King) asked her real difficult questions, like, `What would you say to Governor Bush?'"

"What was her answer?" I (Tucker Carlson) wonder.

"`Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, `don't kill me.'"

I must look shocked - ridiculing the pleas of a condemned prisoner who has since been executed seems odd and cruel, even for someone as militantly anti-crime as Bush - because he immediately stops smirking. "It's tough stuff," Bush says, suddenly somber, "but my job is to enforce the law."

I'll stick up for poor old Bush on that one. Here:

Reaching back into the living room, Karla Faye grabbed the first murderous thing she saw, that pick-axe, three feet long and easy to the grip. Effortlessly, she lifted it, and returned to the chamber already smelling of blood. Danny, his senses satiated for the moment, paused to watch what his girl was doing, followed her curious movements as she circled the bed and raised the axe overhead. Now, for the first time; it was his turn to watch her as she swooped the pick in an arc, tearing the blade through the torso of the cowering female. "Let her have it!" he cheered. Seeing that Dean's skull was thoroughly flattened, Danny stood as spectator to Karla Faye's grand performance.

The girl, whom would later be identified as Deborah Thornton, had screamed only once and began to gurgle. The gurgling annoyed Karla Faye, so she gave it to her again and again in the chest, legs, stomach and shoulders. The more the body seemed to quiver, the more Karla Faye struck to stop its trembling. As the carcass turned to mush, blood splattered upward and across the room, onto the murderess.

"Yuck!" she mimicked, but delighted in the sensation. Danny threw a blanket over her head, daring her to hit the target blindfolded. "Like a pinata!" he rooted. And the killing became a game. Under the darkness of the cover, Karla Faye's senses became more acute; she could hear the whoosh of the axe as it fell, could hear the squish-squish of the blade penetrating soft, wet flesh. Ecstasy! Although she denied it later, she would tell friends that the excitement generated a triple orgasm, the likes of which she had never before experienced.

Karla Faye Tucker had busted loose.

When she had finished with Thornton, empowered by the deviancy, she finished off Dean with another twenty blows.

Karla Faye Tucker: Texas' Controversial Murderess ? Pick Axe ? Crime Library on truTV.com

Thank you. I mean that with all my heart.

Must be nice to be the party to order airstrikes on entire buildings for years on end just to turn into a bunch of cock sucking pro-terrorist peace hawks when the other party does it.

You stand for shit!

Last edited:

One man, and one man only had the authority to order the invasion. That was George Bush.

Democrats were weak and caught up in the psuedo patriotism of the time and were afraid to face charges that they were "soft on terrorism" during the coming elections.

But Bush could have said no at any time....he didn't and it is his legacy

Iraq was not a threat to the United States and did not participate in the 9-11 attacks. Two conditions the Bill required for use of military force.

I regret supporting Bush with invading iraq. On the other hand Afghanistan holding bin laden was a real threat and that is what we're taking care of right now.

If the choice is a pilotless drone or boots on the ground. Guess what...I choose a drone.

You like dead Americans? Well, lets just say that I lost all respect for you.

Who are these terrorists that are getting offed daily?

Can you name them? Who are they? What have they done? Who have they terrorized?

You aren't a liberal. You are a brown shirt.

I don't say this lightly. My husbands side of the family are German. So when I call you a brown shirt I mean it. I understand what I am calling you.

Must be nice to be the party to order airstrikes on entire buildings for years on end just to turn into a bunch of cock sucking pro-terrorist peace hawks when the other party does it.

You stand for shit!

You are morphing before my very eyes. I love it.

Iraq was not a threat to the United States and did not participate in the 9-11 attacks. Two conditions the Bill required for use of military force

Link? because according to my understanding, that's just more talking point BS.

If the choice is a pilotless drone or boots on the ground. Guess what...I choose a drone.

You like dead Americans? Well, lets just say that I lost all respect for you.

Who are these terrorists that are getting offed daily?

Can you name them? Who are they? What have they done? Who have they terrorized?

You aren't a liberal. You are a brown shirt.

I don't say this lightly. My husbands side of the family are German. So when I call you a brown shirt I mean it. I understand what I am calling you.

SO the head of the Taliban isn't a terrorist? What?:eek: You just hate anything that is done by Obama that you have to become Romney and start flip, flopping.

Goddamn.

You stand for shit!

You are morphing before my very eyes. I love it.

I was a Bush republican and I always supported killing terrorist.:eusa_whistle:

Evidence you are believing what you want to believe: Obama did not say, "Drones make me real good at killing people."

You read half a quote, and made up your own.

A quote from a new book on the 2012 presidential campaign, &#8220;Double Down: Game Change 2012,&#8221; will surely stoke that interest. As first reported in a book review by the Washington Post&#8217;s Peter Hamby, Obama told aides in connection with the CIA's drone program that he is &#8220;really good at killing people.&#8221;

These little thingees " are quotation marks and indicate that these are exactly the words someone used in a sentence.

&#8220;really good at killing people.&#8221; says it all.

I agree.

Going into Iraq was a huge blunder and it had nothing to do with 9-11. However, if we have credible intelligence that is properly vetted, I have no problem with taking out targets with a drone. We had 900 civillians killed by drone vs over 100,000 dead in a boots on the ground invasion

If Bush caught shit on this....and he caught massive shit as you know...Obama deserves just as much, if not more. You can't have it both ways.

Iraq was a damned if you do or damned if you don't. One more time you had players world wide with oil for food; aye carumba it would take a month of sundays to go thru this all but in the end I still believe every player in the EU realized that if Hussein kicked the bucket and his psycho killer kids were allowed to take control things would go really really bad in the ME.

Think about it.

Bush and Blair took the fall. Americans and Brits took the hit. But there was no way on the planet that any one could allow those monsters to take control of Iraq.

you are a first grade retard.

unfuckingbelievableevenforthisboardfullofretards.

Forum List

Back