New Obama Book: "Drones Make Me Real Good at Killing People."

More proof that Hussein is willing to put the constitution into the shredder.

WTF are you talking about? We're at war with the Taliban.

What part of that can't you understand?

Matt,

I think you are a good guy, so I will point out two things as gently as I can.

1. Only a sick bastard would take pleasure in killing other human beings, no matter what the reason. To brag that "drones make me good at killing people," is more than a little creepy. Obama is one sick bastard.

2. Obama has never declared "A War of Terrorism." He has never suggested we are at war, period, except for military operations in Afghanistan. If you can find a quote where Obama has ever said we are fighting a war against radical Islam, I will apologize. But I don't think he has.

Where are you getting this 'pleasure' lie?

Are you confusing this with Mitt saying "I like to fire people'?

Or maybe Dubya getting pleasure for executing Karla Faye Tucker?

His mocking of Karla Faye came during an interview by Tucker Carlson for Talk magazine, in 1999. It was in response to Carlson asking him for his impressions regarding Karla Faye's interview on the Larry King show, prior to her execution.

"He (Larry King) asked her real difficult questions, like, `What would you say to Governor Bush?'"

"What was her answer?" I (Tucker Carlson) wonder.

"`Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, `don't kill me.'"

I must look shocked - ridiculing the pleas of a condemned prisoner who has since been executed seems odd and cruel, even for someone as militantly anti-crime as Bush - because he immediately stops smirking. "It's tough stuff," Bush says, suddenly somber, "but my job is to enforce the law."

I think that the fact that the decision to authorize these attacks is reserved for the Presidential level says alot for how seriously the administration takes these decisions. If these attacks were being approved by low level military, I think it would be open for abuse.

As much as you hate Obama, I'm sure he takes these decisions very hard, as would any human asked to make life or death decisions. As in any such decision, you have to weigh whether the target is worth the possible loss of human life

He gets off on it. Plain and simple.

He must. You kill people by drone attacks almost daily in Pakistan. Aren't you keeping up to date?

Target practice because hell's bells you just don't have that many terror attacks out there do you?

Oh I get it. Obama is killing would be terrorists. Yeah, yeah that's the ticket.

George Bush made the decision to invade Iraq. That decision cost us 5000 American lives, untold wounded and 100,000 innocent Iraqi deaths. I do not feel any safer because of that invasion.

Barack Obama has made hundreds of decisions to launch drone attacks on terrorist targets. Those attacks often lead to the deaths of innocent civilians. As dirty as the business of hunting terrorists may be, I prefer hunting them down in whatever shithole they are hiding to invading countries and instilling a government of our choice

Rightwinger, just need to make it very clear that if the Democrats voted "no" we would never have gone into Iraq War. Bush was President and had a great deal to do with the decision, but it would have never taken place without the help of the Democrats.

They had the power to stop it, that's a fact.

Last edited:
I think that the fact that the decision to authorize these attacks is reserved for the Presidential level says alot for how seriously the administration takes these decisions. If these attacks were being approved by low level military, I think it would be open for abuse.

As much as you hate Obama, I'm sure he takes these decisions very hard, as would any human asked to make life or death decisions. As in any such decision, you have to weigh whether the target is worth the possible loss of human life

He must. You kill people by drone attacks almost daily in Pakistan. Aren't you keeping up to date?

Target practice because hell's bells you just don't have that many terror attacks out there do you?

Oh I get it. Obama is killing would be terrorists. Yeah, yeah that's the ticket.

George Bush made the decision to invade Iraq. That decision cost us 5000 American lives, untold wounded and 100,000 innocent Iraqi deaths. I do not feel any safer because of that invasion.

Barack Obama has made hundreds of decisions to launch drone attacks on terrorist targets. Those attacks often lead to the deaths of innocent civilians. As dirty as the business of hunting terrorists may be, I prefer hunting them down in whatever shithole they are hiding to invading countries and instilling a government of our choice

The invasion of Iraq cost hardly any lives on either side.

The decision that was forced on Bush to stay there and "rebuild" Iraq cost all the blood.

Nation building in an Islamic world will cost you dearly. And it did. But let's get this right. The war cost jack shit in lives either side.

Being a "nation builder" cost many.

Rightwinger, just need to make it very clear that if the Democrats voted "no" we would never have gone into Iraq War. Bush was President and had a great deal to do with the decision, but it would have never taken place without the help of the Democrats.

One man, and one man only had the authority to order the invasion. That was George Bush.

Democrats were weak and caught up in the psuedo patriotism of the time and were afraid to face charges that they were "soft on terrorism" during the coming elections.

But Bush could have said no at any time....he didn't and it is his legacy

The majority of Democrats did vote no.

bfx3JhV.png

The decision that was forced on Bush to stay there and "rebuild" Iraq cost all the blood.

Nation building in an Islamic world will cost you dearly. And it did. But let's get this right. The war cost jack shit in lives either side.

Who forced Bush to stay and rebuild?

Bring your links.

God, you are one twisted fuck

There is no occupation without invasion. Once you invade you are stuck with the responsibility of occupying. And yes, there was a tremendous loss of life in both phases. Did you miss the "shock and awe" ?

One man, and one man only had the authority to order the invasion. That was George Bush.

Democrats were weak and caught up in the psuedo patriotism of the time and were afraid to face charges that they were "soft on terrorism" during the coming elections.

But Bush could have said no at any time....he didn't and it is his legacy

And he could have done it honorably, citing the U.N. inspector report.

A nice digression. Not sure how relevant is to Obama getting a boner killing people with drone strikes.

WTF are you talking about? We're at war with the Taliban.

What part of that can't you understand?

Matt,

I think you are a good guy, so I will point out two things as gently as I can.

1. Only a sick bastard would take pleasure in killing other human beings, no matter what the reason. To brag that "drones make me good at killing people," is more than a little creepy. Obama is one sick bastard.

2. Obama has never declared "A War of Terrorism." He has never suggested we are at war, period, except for military operations in Afghanistan. If you can find a quote where Obama has ever said we are fighting a war against radical Islam, I will apologize. But I don't think he has.

Where are you getting this 'pleasure' lie?

Are you confusing this with Mitt saying "I like to fire people'?

Or maybe Dubya getting pleasure for executing Karla Faye Tucker?

His mocking of Karla Faye came during an interview by Tucker Carlson for Talk magazine, in 1999. It was in response to Carlson asking him for his impressions regarding Karla Faye's interview on the Larry King show, prior to her execution.

"He (Larry King) asked her real difficult questions, like, `What would you say to Governor Bush?'"

"What was her answer?" I (Tucker Carlson) wonder.

"`Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, `don't kill me.'"

I must look shocked - ridiculing the pleas of a condemned prisoner who has since been executed seems odd and cruel, even for someone as militantly anti-crime as Bush - because he immediately stops smirking. "It's tough stuff," Bush says, suddenly somber, "but my job is to enforce the law."

Ok the Prez is just offing Pakistani families with drone strikes.

Apparently that's cool with you. Ok.

BUT let's address Karla shall we?

Pakistani families wiped out with no judge, jury or anything. The President of America just wants to whack someone today.

Karla on the other hand did what? Why did Karla need to die? I disagreed with many a pastor over this.

Tucker was once again left in the room and only then noticed a woman who had hidden under the bed covers against the wall. The woman, Deborah Thornton, had met Dean at a party earlier that afternoon. Upon discovering Thornton, Tucker grazed her shoulder with the pickaxe.

Thornton and Tucker began to struggle, but Garrett returned and separated them. Tucker proceeded to hit Thornton repeatedly with the pickaxe and then embedded the axe in her heart.

Tucker would later tell friends and testify that she experienced intense multiple orgasms with each blow of the pickaxe

Talk about getting off...........................

Karla Faye Tucker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What are our options in fighting terrorists?

1. Invade the nation where they are hiding
2. Send in a SEAL Team to take them out
3. Send a wing of jet fighters to attack the target
4. Use a drone to take out the target
5. Ignore the problem

How do you vote?

And funny dude, how you forgot to include the senate vote (lol):

Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0

bfx3JhV.png

I said the Democrats had the power to stop the Iraq War. Lookin' at that chart and I see 80+ Democratic "yays". You're telling me they hold no responsibility for their actions?

And FUNNY how you didn't include the Senate vote, where the majority of Democrats voted "yes".

Why is that Synth?

Last edited:

One must remember that the US invaded Afghanistan and did much of the same in that country as what happened in Iraq.

What are our options in fighting terrorists?

1. Invade the nation where they are hiding
2. Send in a SEAL Team to take them out
3. Send a wing of jet fighters to attack the target
4. Use a drone to take out the target
5. Ignore the problem

How do you vote?

I believe the notion of "terrorism" - and all the propaganda that comes with it - is no more than a guise to get the American people to vote on wars. I don't believe the threat level is significant, and might be non-existent at this point. Therefore, I'll choose option 5.

The controls we had in place pre 9/11 were sufficient to stop "terrorism". The President at the time knew about the threat and could have stopped it. Problem is, sometimes I think that Bush and the establishment welcomed the attack. Why would I say such a thing?

Because 9/11 was the reason they could pass unfounded expansions to executive power, take strategic footholds in lands abroad, and make war companies (their donors and friends) billions of dollars in the process. You ask me, 9/11 might be the best thing that ever happened to them.

Last edited:
A nice digression. Not sure how relevant is to Obama getting a boner killing people with drone strikes.

It is just liberal BS. Bush did everything the way it is suppose to happen. He went to Congress pitched his story and they voted giving him authorization to use military force. He then got the UNs blessing.

As for Obama he doesn't consult anyone other then the CIA. The fact is that the UN is investigating Obama's drone war. The truth is that the ACLU is representing some of the victims of the program family.

I think Obama is doing what he thinks is right only doing it in a way that I think is wrong. Bush I firmly believe thought he was doing the right thing even though I myself would have never voted to take military action in Iraq or Afghanistan. The other point is that Obama had his surge in Afghanistan and that resulted in far more deaths for the US then under Bush and then Obama admits failure. Yet the left just keep on keeping on silent as the lambs.

There is no occupation without invasion. Once you invade you are stuck with the responsibility of occupying. And yes, there was a tremendous loss of life in both phases. Did you miss the "shock and awe" ?

You are such a ....

You invade. You take out the target. You leave.

There is no obligation to stay and "rebuild".

bfx3JhV.png

:lmao:

You pukes just do not understand the truth no matter what. you've got your talking points, and you're sticking to them.

Iraq Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States House of Representatives

Party Yes Nays PRES No Vote
Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133 0 3

82 (40%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.6 (<3%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution: Reps. Duncan (R-TN), Hostettler (R-IN), Houghton (R-NY), Leach (R-IA), Morella (R-MD), Paul (R-TX).
The only Independent Representative voted against the resolution: Rep. Sanders (I-VT)
Reps. Ortiz (D-TX), Roukema (R-NJ), and Stump (R-AZ) did not vote on the resolution.

United States Senate

Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23 0

58% of Democratic senators (29 of 50) voted for the resolution. Those voting against the Democratic majority include: Sens. Akaka (D-HI), Bingaman (D-NM), Boxer (D-CA), Byrd (D-WV), Conrad (D-ND), Corzine (D-NJ), Dayton (D-MN), Durbin (D-IL), Feingold (D-WI), Graham (D-FL), Inouye (D-HI), Kennedy (D-MA), Leahy (D-VT), Levin (D-MI), Mikulski (D-MD), Murray (D-WA), Reed (D-RI), Sarbanes (D-MD), Stabenow (D-MI), Wellstone (D-MN), and Wyden (D-OR).

On the aggregate, you still have a large chunk of democrats who voted favorably on the Iraq resolution.

You are such a ....

You invade. You take out the target. You leave.

There is no obligation to stay and "rebuild".

You think war is that simple?

Forum List

Back