New Orleans sees 130 percent inc in violence

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
i love the french quarter ...i would love to move there and be the old eccentric woman people talk about...but between the violence and the termites...its a lost dream

hubby refuses to go back

It may have even eclipsed STL

NO had 70 murders per 100,000

Every category has greatly inc in violence
That article is typical of establishment media reporting. It fails to mention the vast majority of gun crime and homicides in the city are caused by blacks.

Even the NYT once knew the source of the problem and reported it.
A Drumbeat of Multiple Shootings, but America Isn't Listening (Published 2016)

May 22, 2016 — Most shootings with four deaths or injuries are invisible outside their communities. And most of the lives they scar are black

But the police and prosecutors say many of those were not directly linked to criminal activity, such as a dispute over a drug deal. More often, a minor dust-up — a boast, an insult, a decision to play basketball on another gang’s favorite court — was taken as a sign of disrespect and answered with a bullet, said Andrew V. Papachristos, a Yale University professor who studies gang behavior.
Typical Victim: Male 18-30

Race known: 67%

Black: 73%

Sex known: 80%

Male: 72%

Average age: 27

Includes Hispanics among both races. A New York Times analysis of 358 shootings with four or more casualties in 2015.

“White folks don’t want to say it because it’s politically incorrect, and black folks don’t know how to deal with it because it is their children pulling the trigger as well as being shot,” said Mr. Abdullah, who is black.

No one worries more about black-on-black violence than African-Americans. Surveys show that they are more fearful than whites that they will be crime victims and that they feel less safe in their neighborhoods

Black Victims, Black Shooters

Though the rate of gun homicides plummeted for seven years after its 1993 peak, blacks are still six times as likely as whites to be both victims and offenders.
race-Artboard_3.png

BLACK
Victims
homicides per
100,000 people
Offenders
WHITE
Victims
Offenders
’80-’84
’90-’94
’00-’04
’10-’14
Note: F.B.I. data shown is the average rate of gun homicides over five-year periods. It excludes Florida and includes Hispanics among both races. The C.D.C. estimates a significantly wider disparity between rates for black and white gun homicide victims, excluding Hispanics of both races.
Sources: F.B.I.; Social Explorer
By The New York Times
A Drumbeat of Multiple Shootings, but America Isn’t Listening (Published 2016)

and this ladies and gentlemen is why the problems of the inner cities will continue ..the cycles of poverty cant be broken...generations living on welfare and crime...the massive violence and wilding.. mobbing of stores to shoplift then wondering why they are in a food desert...stores close when they are burned and robbed...

the high use of booze and drugs results in well damaged children...who dont thrive just barely surviving with parents or a single mom who really doesnt know any better.

and this ladies and gentlemen is why the problems of the inner cities will continue ..the cycles of poverty cant be broken...generations living on welfare and crime...the massive violence and wilding.. mobbing of stores to shoplift then wondering why they are in a food desert...stores close when they are burned and robbed...

the high use of booze and drugs results in well damaged children...who dont thrive just barely surviving with parents or a single mom who really doesnt know any better.
Were we happier when we used to form armies to raid and loot the land?

It may have even eclipsed STL

NO had 70 murders per 100,000

Every category has greatly inc in violence
Bernie was there before the Swamp existed.

In fact, he had to import all the Swamp creatures from Louisianna about a century ago..

Our ruling class wants it this way.

who is this ruling class? i see parents going to great links to make sure their kids are well educated etc...gaga does the math and i do the english..(surprise) and the arts...they go to top notch daycare and schools..8 yr old...school has 175 students...every step we can take to make the kids successful...is that wrong?

how can someone with fas compete...how can kids no one wanted..succeed?

The Democrats have destroyed all the great American cities.

The inner city Blacks and Browns elect dumbass low IQ incompetent Democrat Black Mayors, Police Chiefs and Council members and then wonder why things go to hell.

who is this ruling class? i see parents going to great links to make sure their kids are well educated etc...gaga does the math and i do the english..(surprise) and the arts...they go to top notch daycare and schools..8 yr old...school has 175 students...every step we can take to make the kids successful...is that wrong?

how can someone with fas compete...how can kids no one wanted..succeed?
The oligarchs and big corporations. They control everything.

The wife and I will be there at the end of March. She has never been.
It’s still a great place, but you do need to be careful. At the usual time of day the place is full of people, so crime is unlikely.

It has some really great restaurants.

It’s still a great place, but you do need to be careful. At the usual time of day the place is full of people, so crime is unlikely.

It has some really great restaurants.

The food is always the best part. We are doing one of the Cajun Cooking Classes. Limit of 10 people in the class! Going to be so much fun!

again be careful...i never understood people saying you could be in a crowd one minute and the next in the middle of a crime ridden hood..till i did it...i was lucky ...a kind drug dealer...directed us back to the crowds...i knew we had fucked up when he said "ladies why are you here?"

and there are no live sex shows
I was there the first time around 1970 with my parents and siblings. We walked past a go-go place with naked women dancing on display. I was too young to appreciate it, but it did stick with me. Lol. My mother was a bit upset. Lol.

Forum List

Back