New Pedestrian Bridge Collapses in Miami

Starting now, dang went out, now on fox business channel.

Rubio speaking. Just talking about the investigation

The steel used in the New Bay Bridge in San Francisco had to be delayed because the steel came from China and did not meet specifications.

That may have been a factor, but something else went wrong. We've been using cheap Chinese steel for a long time, but accidents like this are extremely rare in America
I would avoid bridges that were built after 2000 if at all possible....

Scott spoke before Rubio, didn’t hear him.
Fire chief: using equipment that is used all over the world for such incidents. 9 victims have been removed. Still in rescue mode.
FHPchief: speaking of crushed vehicles, still have no other information.

Ok, it’s off Fox now, no others showed it. Can’t get it to load online on local10.
I think it is pretty much all the same as earlier, though. Just still in search and rescue mode. No one else recovered yet.

Its health and safety gone maaaaad !!!!!!!!!!!
America gets more third world every week.
We were third world under Obama...we are climbing out of his mess and it will take time...when do you think that bridge was built? last weekend? It was started off site in 2015 with all of the Obama regulations the damn thing could take...OKAY?

Where's the Infrastructure Bill Trump promised us?
The same place where all the money went that Mexico sent to pay for the wall?

Tell me again how great getting rid of regulations are?
Would you feel the same way if you were under this collapsed bridge?

A special construction method was used on the pedestrian bridge that collapsed in Florida on Thursday, killing several people. The method is known as "accelerated bridge construction," and it's meant to minimize traffic disruption and maximize safety.

But CBS News has learned that two firms involved in the construction have been accused of unsafe practices in the past.

Firms that built collapsed Miami bridge have history of safety complaints

DON'T worry. Donald Trump is on it.
Trump Rolls Back Numerous Transportation Safety Regulations
/——-/ Were Obozo’s regulations in place “in the past?” What regs did Trump remove to cause this accident?

IMG_View-1-comp__1__7_1_P9C6OBGT_L337097734

In this rendering the bridge is supported by the tower. Note: the bridge was installed without the support tower structure not even being built.

We were third world under Obama...we are climbing out of his mess and it will take time...when do you think that bridge was built? last weekend? It was started off site in 2015 with all of the Obama regulations the damn thing could take...OKAY?
Bridges need upgrades and repairs to be safe.
Where's the money for that?
Your president is creating more messes than anyone can fix.

From what I have read the bridge was completed a year ahead of schedule. How exactly do more regulations cause a bridge to be completed faster? Whoever built it is at fault.

Tell me again how great getting rid of regulations are?
Would you feel the same way if you were under this collapsed bridge?

A special construction method was used on the pedestrian bridge that collapsed in Florida on Thursday, killing several people. The method is known as "accelerated bridge construction," and it's meant to minimize traffic disruption and maximize safety.

But CBS News has learned that two firms involved in the construction have been accused of unsafe practices in the past.

Firms that built collapsed Miami bridge have history of safety complaints

DON'T worry. Donald Trump is on it.
Trump Rolls Back Numerous Transportation Safety Regulations
/——-/ Were Obozo’s regulations in place “in the past?” What regs did Trump remove to cause this accident?
Trump has rolled back all or most of Obama's safety regulations.
The firm that built the bridge had multiple safety violations.
Who's overseeing violators like this. Certainly not this administration.
Getting rid of regulations is great, remember?
Dupes.

From what I have read the bridge was completed a year ahead of schedule. How exactly do more regulations cause a bridge to be completed faster? Whoever built it is at fault
The builder is done...no amount of insurance will keep them in business...I bet they got a deal on the foreign steel...

Forum List

Back