New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates.

Ivermectin has nothing to do with listerine. You’re purposely muddying the waters.
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Problem is that during the influenza pandemics it was the Democrats not wanting vaccines and the Republicans supporting their use. Democrats loved Listerine but hated anything else.

I find it all to be laughable at this point how politicians play with people's lives and don't care about the results.

View attachment 589961

Smells like fake news. Also...nobody who gets covid is treated with horse dewormer when they go to a real hospital.

Take the jab; save your life and your family's future. Not that hard.
You are a one-trick Fucking Dumbass. Ever read an OP?

Here is the link to the study contained in the OP, Asflap.

I believe the trusted sources...not "crowd sourced" reviews. Then again I don't have some political agenda to protect.

Trusted sources? You mean left-leaning sources who have shown a proclivity to put their politics ahead of science. Yes, that includes scientists and doctors. Let me guess, you buy whole heartedly into the cash cow called AGW and if we all just start driving a Prius we can save the world. Sheeple.

The fact that ivermectin works so good is what makes Fauci a murderer. He knew it works great and still blocked its use, resulting in tens of thousands of deaths.

This says the opposite.

View attachment 589961

Smells like fake news. Also...nobody who gets covid is treated with horse dewormer when they go to a real hospital.

Got any comment on the actual study, numbnuts?

Ivermectin Prophylaxis Used for COVID-19: A Citywide, Prospective, Observational Study of 223,128 Subjects Using Propensity Score Matching

Here is the link to the study contained in the OP, Asflap.

And from reading it, the study isn't worth the paper it's printed on. A quick analysis based on a study size of 150,000 (or so it claims), yet there was less then 150 hospitalizations.

A sample size calculator says you would need at least 400 responses to achieve statistically accurate results. And they had less than 150

Many vaccinations require three injections to be effective for a period of time. This isn't exactly something new.

BUT

We need to be extremely careful with more than three injections of a similar mRNA vaccine. It will narrow our immune response and make variant boosters worthless.

View attachment 589961

It isn't same as horse dewormer. Leftists are so uneducated.

Again...no one is stopping you from deworming yourself.

Never has been.

Go for it

Oops, the preprint study now being undermined in widespread review....

Oops, the preprint study now being undermined in widespread review....

unfair. how can peers review it again? shame

Forum List

Back