New poll shows solid majority of Americans support same-sex marriage

QWB just gave the silliest come back of the day.

What a stupid ass comment by him.

If the majority agreed with you, dud, we would sure hear about it.

Did you read your comment?

Feelk free to point out all the times I relied on opinion polls to support my position on anything, even stuff everyone who isn't you agrees with.

Probably because, for the most part, public opinion polls don't support your positions...

:eusa_whistle:

That might actually be a good point, if you were right.

Gays have one thing on their side. Not one civilization that has ever gone down the path of depravity has ever been able to pull back. The civilization either collapses of its own perversions or is conquered by a more robust people. The rights of perverts has never survived and been passed along as a positive attribute. It always ended and had to repeat the cycle.

I guess we should include straights that indulge in oral or anal sex, swingers, polys, and a host of others who enjoy what some call "perversions".

Are straights pretending they are something else? But, your question does raise an important issue. Many straights are also perverts. They want sex with children, with animals, maybe even like the woman humping her neighbor's lawn chair. Once we accept perversion as another form of normal it is easier to accept some other perversion, then another one isn't so bad. Then we become a fully degenerate culture.

Did you read your comment?

Feelk free to point out all the times I relied on opinion polls to support my position on anything, even stuff everyone who isn't you agrees with.

Probably because, for the most part, public opinion polls don't support your positions...

:eusa_whistle:

That might actually be a good point, if you were right.

QWB is merely whining, trying to discredit creditable. Sux to be him.

Gays have one thing on their side. Not one civilization that has ever gone down the path of depravity has ever been able to pull back. The civilization either collapses of its own perversions or is conquered by a more robust people. The rights of perverts has never survived and been passed along as a positive attribute. It always ended and had to repeat the cycle.

I guess we should include straights that indulge in oral or anal sex, swingers, polys, and a host of others who enjoy what some call "perversions".

Are straights pretending they are something else? But, your question does raise an important issue. Many straights are also perverts. They want sex with children, with animals, maybe even like the woman humping her neighbor's lawn chair. Once we accept perversion as another form of normal it is easier to accept some other perversion, then another one isn't so bad. Then we become a fully degenerate culture.

Your reasoning, and that of QWB, is perverted.

Your reasoning, and that of QWB, is perverted.

Yet the only challenge you made to anything I said in this thread was against something I didn't actually say.

That what a majority believes or feels or thinks won't and shouldn't change anyone's opinion.

If a majority believed the moon was made out of green cheese, that wouldn't make the moon delicious as a melted snack dip...it would just make a majority of people wrong.

If you want to make an argument in favor or against gay marriage...have at it, but making the "everyone else is doing it" argument only convinces the weak minded, like Political Torch.

All you are saying is that you do not understand constitutional republicanism.

The Randy Report: New poll shows solid majority of Americans support same-sex marriage

----------------------------------------------------------
There's no denying that LGBT citizens are now being Accepted more and more by those who previously may not have accepted them. And the Numbers Continue to GROW in their favor! There is still a lot of work to be done towards full acceptance and equality but if these numbers are indicative of anything it's that the barriers that existed in the not-so-distant past are now being torn down by people with an unbiased mind and a good head on their shoulders who believe that Gays and Lesbians are, after all, members of their own families, their friends, their neighbors, etc. and that they too are citizens who work, pay their taxes, go to church like anyone else, and raise or adopt children. Therefore, the hard-lined stance of denying these citizens their civil and human rights is fast deteriorating. We are all grateful when the citizenry can come to realize this and then move to be more

There is still a lot of work to be done towards full acceptance loving and accepting of their fellow man.

There is still a lot of work to be done towards full acceptance loving and accepting of their fellow man.

You are delusional if you believe that crap! :cuckoo:

No matter how hard the homos try, the harsh reality is they will NEVER be fully accepted in America.

There will ALWAYS be religious groups and people who will not accept the homos and their lifestyle, it's a fact.

Last edited:
I don't fing care who or what you want to fuck you simpleton. There are bigger things than you sweetheart.

It will be made legal eventually, and the haters will have to get used to it.

Forum List

Back