New Poll: Trump Is KILLING It!

Its fun because NOBODY can disprove it-besides YOUR PRESIDENT said it
No one has to disprove your bullshit that you're incapable of proving.
No one has to do anything they don't want to do, whether it is to prove something or not bother, so don't worry about disproving anything -its OK.
LOLOL

No one is forcing you to prove something you can't prove. That you can't prove it already speaks for you.

:dance:
You don't know if I can or can't if I don't want to. But I figure your're good for another 1000 miles on this topic.
Nah, I know you can't.

a) if you could prove that, you would have.
b) this isn't my first rodeo -- no one's been able to prove it. Including trump who assembled a committee to find them.

Find what? The 1000 miles? Where your first rodeo was? If you were the clown the rodeo was missing?

No one has to do anything they don't want to do, whether it is to prove something or not bother, so don't worry about disproving anything -its OK.
LOLOL

No one is forcing you to prove something you can't prove. That you can't prove it already speaks for you.

You don't know if I can or can't if I don't want to. But I figure your're good for another 1000 miles on this topic.
Nah, I know you can't.

b) this isn't my first rodeo -- no one's been able to prove it. Including trump who assembled a committee to find them.

Bed Time-you tuckered me out.

LOLOL

Nah, I know you can't.

Bed Time-you tuckered me out.
Nah ... you tuckered yourself out running from proving you're not full of shit. :scared1:

LOLOL

Nah, I know you can't.

I'm glad you're ignoring Judicial Watch, Dancing King :blahblah:. Hillary's haddit. Obummer's haddit. And the 4 Obsequious old leaders of the FBI are in deep doodles right now, too. I hope all of 'em get a dose of American justice for breaking the laws not only of decency but also the Constitution by - yep! Involving foreign spies to help bury President Trump's administration and also beat him up for his campaign with liars in the press, liars in the polls, and liars all over the government, not to mention laundering money through the alleged Clinton Foundation. Here's a sign to you Democrats pretending nothing bad happened in Hillary's evil empire campaign:

:muahaha:

LOLOL

Nah, I know you can't.

There are other means of dealing with crooks.

LOL

This shit again??

Have you forgotten already ... ? You couldn't prove that the first time you idiotically claimed it. :eusa_naughty:

They couldn't prove John Gotti guilty of racketeering or murder, Bill, but that neither made him innocent nor made the prosecutors idiots.
WTF is wrong with you?? Of course they proved it. It's why he was convicted. The FBI had tapes of him ordering hits, ya dumbfuck.
2s0blvo.jpg
The FBI also had the Steel Dossier and leaked it. It didn't have a leg to stand on since all of it was a lie including the nekkid Trump. And the story was traced back to Hillary's standing war room, who created every salacious detail.

As a consequence of 4 FBI persons who cratered to Hillary Clinton, she is responsible for destroying a lot of reputations of people who had nothing to do with any involvement with Russian collusion. She needs to be shown a prison life and get the hell away from America for the duration of her hate-filled, scheming, Lady MacBeth hubris. I don't know who warped her criminally sick mind, but she needs to go, one way or another.
Oh? Horowitz released his report... what's so damning in it?
Hillary does not need to be jailed-she is now a prisoner in her own body.
Oh, yes she does need to be jailed. She's a danger to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Without the 4 million illegal votes in CA, the state is in play.
LOL

This shit again??

Have you forgotten already ... ? You couldn't prove that the first time you idiotically claimed it. :eusa_naughty:

They couldn't prove John Gotti guilty of racketeering or murder, Bill, but that neither made him innocent nor made the prosecutors idiots.
WTF is wrong with you?? Of course they proved it. It's why he was convicted. The FBI had tapes of him ordering hits, ya dumbfuck.
2s0blvo.jpg
The FBI also had the Steel Dossier and leaked it. It didn't have a leg to stand on since all of it was a lie including the nekkid Trump. And the story was traced back to Hillary's standing war room, who created every salacious detail.

As a consequence of 4 FBI persons who cratered to Hillary Clinton, she is responsible for destroying a lot of reputations of people who had nothing to do with any involvement with Russian collusion. She needs to be shown a prison life and get the hell away from America for the duration of her hate-filled, scheming, Lady MacBeth hubris. I don't know who warped her criminally sick mind, but she needs to go, one way or another.

See the info at 5:00 (5 minutes into report)

/—-/ Yeah, those memes will get Republicans to vote for whoever wins the DNC clown show.

What's the matter, you need to go rent a sense of humor? Actually, with all your blustering, the more you bluster the higher the turnout. And the higher turnout the higher the percentage of Democratic votes since Registered Democrats outnumber Registered Republicans by quite a large margin. Sorry, but the states won't allow your Republicans to lose votes or find more votes in garages this time around either. That didn't work out so well in 2018.
LOL

This shit again??

2s0blvo.jpg

OK, Bill.

What's the matter, you need to go rent a sense of humor? Actually, with all your blustering, the more you bluster the higher the turnout. And the higher turnout the higher the percentage of Democratic votes since Registered Democrats outnumber Registered Republicans by quite a large margin. Sorry, but the states won't allow your Republicans to lose votes or find more votes in garages this time around either. That didn't work out so well in 2018.
LOL

This shit again??

He's not MY President. Rump forfieted that right.
LBJ used to say" I'm the only president you got". Trump is the only president YOU have.

Pawn is just a high-stress kinda guy. Everyone is either an idiot, retard or dumbfuck to him.

LOLOL

Nah, I know you can't.

And once the lying scum Trump is out of office America will find the ways
going to sue the bank if they reveal his records
going to sue Penn St if they reveal his school records
Forbidding people to answer subpoenas
afraid to show his taxes
The man has all the makings of a crook and republican patriots lol don't care

2s0blvo.jpg

Hillary does not need to be jailed-she is now a prisoner in her own body.
Oh, yes she does need to be jailed. She's a danger to the Constitution of the United States of America.
Yeah, this time, you're gonna git her. :lmao:

LOL

This shit again??

LBJ used to say" I'm the only president you got". Trump is the only president YOU have.

Trump chose to stop being my president. He no longer support my large group (we are in the millions) that used to support him and helped to get him elected. He lied out his ass. Every day, more of us are removing our approval and support of him. He only serves at OUR descression, not his. He is NOT the Chosen one, He is NOT the King, he is NOT the Emporor no matter what he believes. He ceased to be the President through his own actions by pulling one too many cons on those of us that he lied to to gain our support. We have no president at this time. And won't have for the next year and a half.

LOL

This shit again??

2s0blvo.jpg

See the info at 5:00 (5 minutes into report)

LOLOLOL

So.... nothing but what his sources tell him. I remember Jason Leopold telling about how Karl Rove was going to be from marched out of the White House -- only that never happened because sources are often wrong.

And I didn't ask you what sources had to say.... I asked you what Horowitz had to say.

LOL

This shit again??

Pawn is just a high-stress kinda guy. Everyone is either an idiot, retard or dumbfuck to him.
No, not everyone. Sadly, you have to lie to make yourself feel better. But certainly, a Birther is a combination of all three.

LOLOL

Nah, I know you can't.

afraid to show his taxes
Nothing will happen to Trump in or out of office-or Hillary or Bill, or Nixon. Their connections are too strong.

LOL

This shit again??

2s0blvo.jpg

You’ve been watching too much Fox. Donald Trump was being investigated a year before the steel dossier. Because every time you looked at a Russian, behind him was standing a member of the Trump campaign.

LOLOL

Nah, I know you can't.

afraid to show his taxes
Nothing will happen to Trump in or out of office-or Hillary or Bill, or Nixon. Their connections are too strong.
Bill lied about getting a BJ. A way overblown offense. That’s about on the same level of scandal as Obama wearing a tan suit or Michelle showing her bare arms.

And Hillary? What did she do? Compare that to trump taking Russian spies into the oval office after he cleaned out Americans and giving them secret and top-secret information. I’m sure he told them all you Gotta do is ask. Hillary had a server, Trump gave Russians classified information. So who the Republicans wanna see in jail? Hillary.

LOL

This shit again??

Trump chose to stop being my president. He no longer support my large group (we are in the millions) that used to support him and helped to get him elected. He lied out his ass. Every day, more of us are removing our approval and support of him. He only serves at OUR descression, not his. He is NOT the Chosen one, He is NOT the King, he is NOT the Emporor no matter what he believes. He ceased to be the President through his own actions by pulling one too many cons on those of us that he lied to to gain our support. We have no president at this time. And won't have for the next year and a half.
So if he runs again, will you automatically vote for the Democrat?

Nah, I know you can't.

afraid to show his taxes
Bill lied about getting a BJ. A way overblown offense. That’s about on the same level of scandal as Obama wearing a tan suit or Michelle showing her bare arms.

And Hillary? What did she do? Compare that to trump taking Russian spies into the oval office after he cleaned out Americans and giving them secret and top-secret information. I’m sure he told them all you Gotta do is ask. Hillary had a server, Trump gave Russians classified information. So who the Republicans wanna see in jail? Hillary.
You can argue yes it did or no it didn't, but this is how people feel-Bill was suspended from law practicing in Arkansas for Lewinsky scandal and lied about a WOMAN relationship to the nation on TV-that is what fuels Gillibrand and the #MeToo gang. Hillary is suspected of having Vince Foster killed and others-true or not, its out there. Nixon is dead, but the shouting stopped when he left office-instead Ford got the heat. Trump may be guilty of EVERYTHING CNN says, but if it does not hold up in court or get there, what does it matter? Fair is for the fair minded, not American politicians.

LOLOL

Nah, I know you can't.

afraid to show his taxes
/——/ No reason for him to show his taxes.

Forum List

Back