New poll

I don't remember the name of the site, but it supposedly "corrected" all the polls that showed Obama beating Romney, and made a lot of people think it would be an easy Romney win. Looks like we're gonna do that again..
Sandy, a few days prior to the election pretty much threw any polls out the window. Many people voted for "no change" during a time of disaster..... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that. Just someone not politically biased in their thinking.
Well, I hadn't heard THAT one before.
it is pretty much basic logic....but that likely eludes you
So people who were GOING to vote for Romney, voted for Obama because we were in the middle of a disaster in 2012.

Is that the "logic" that is eluding me?

I don't remember the name of the site, but it supposedly "corrected" all the polls that showed Obama beating Romney, and made a lot of people think it would be an easy Romney win. Looks like we're gonna do that again..
Sandy, a few days prior to the election pretty much threw any polls out the window. Many people voted for "no change" during a time of disaster..... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that. Just someone not politically biased in their thinking.
So people who were GOING to vote for Romney, voted for Obama because we were in the middle of a disaster in 2012.

many people didn't even bother to vote.....the polls of the weeks prior meant nothing at that point.

Never mind. You are just being the typical asshole you always are....so move on.

many people didn't even bother to vote.....the polls of the weeks prior meant nothing at that point.

Never mind. You are just being the typical asshole you always are....so move on.
I think you realize you stepped in it.

Landslide for Trump! Landslide for Trump! The polls are wrong!

:spinner:

You're making excuses for 2012 and making shit up at the same time.

But the polls of the weeks prior showed us the end result. There wasn't some sort of flip in the polls, especially state polling.

I don't remember the name of the site, but it supposedly "corrected" all the polls that showed Obama beating Romney, and made a lot of people think it would be an easy Romney win.

Looks like we're gonna do that again.
Sandy, a few days prior to the election pretty much threw any polls out the window. Many people voted for "no change" during a time of disaster.....

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that. Just someone not politically biased in their thinking.

I'm having a hard time understanding your post here, but you know that all of the polls leading up to the 2012 election were pretty much spot-on, right?

Even though you guys spent so much time "unskewing" them to make yourselves feel better.

Forum List

Back