New poll

Look at this more predictions from the people batting .000 with their predictions.

oh you poor psychotic little boy.

this is the same garbage as unscewed polls. :rofl:

how is president romney doing btw?
Hey in the beginning Romney was behind Obama (a sitting president) by double digits and after the first debate he had tied Mr. Obama. Obama was nervous and so were you. The difference today are the numbers of bodies that are supporting Trump. Hillary can't draw flies to her rallies. And she is a known liar and crook. Trump will win this race...mark my words.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do you think they actually believe this shit or just post it because it makes them feel better?

i think they're trolls. they know they're lying. they think their lies aggravate normal people.

if they believe it, they're just stupid. but then again, they're trumpsters, what else can you expect?

Do you think they actually believe this shit or just post it because it makes them feel better?
Just trying to let you down easy. A sudden shocking loss in November for your gal will be too much too sudden and could damage you for ever.

Hey in the beginning Romney was behind Obama (a sitting president) by double digits and after the first debate he had tied Mr. Obama. Obama was nervous and so were you. The difference today are the numbers of bodies that are supporting Trump. Hillary can't draw flies to her rallies. And she is a known liar and crook. Trump will win this race...mark my words.
Romney was never behind by double digits outside of a handful of polls spread out across a year. Why do you just keep making shit up?

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

I don't remember the name of the site, but it supposedly "corrected" all the polls that showed Obama beating Romney, and made a lot of people think it would be an easy Romney win.

Looks like we're gonna do that again.
Sandy, a few days prior to the election pretty much threw any polls out the window. Many people voted for "no change" during a time of disaster.....

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that. Just someone not politically biased in their thinking.

I don't remember the name of the site, but it supposedly "corrected" all the polls that showed Obama beating Romney, and made a lot of people think it would be an easy Romney win. Looks like we're gonna do that again..
Sandy, a few days prior to the election pretty much threw any polls out the window. Many people voted for "no change" during a time of disaster..... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that. Just someone not politically biased in their thinking.
Well, I hadn't heard THAT one before.

I don't remember the name of the site, but it supposedly "corrected" all the polls that showed Obama beating Romney, and made a lot of people think it would be an easy Romney win.

Sandy, a few days prior to the election pretty much threw any polls out the window. Many people voted for "no change" during a time of disaster.....

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that. Just someone not politically biased in their thinking.
Nah, Obama always led the state polling. Anyone who was paying attention knew that.

Ohio flipped because of hurricane Sandy? Even though Ohio was predicted to go to Obama by most everyone else? Interesting idea.

I don't remember the name of the site, but it supposedly "corrected" all the polls that showed Obama beating Romney, and made a lot of people think it would be an easy Romney win. Looks like we're gonna do that again..
Sandy, a few days prior to the election pretty much threw any polls out the window. Many people voted for "no change" during a time of disaster..... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that. Just someone not politically biased in their thinking.
Well, I hadn't heard THAT one before.
it is pretty much basic logic....but that likely eludes you

Ohio flipped because of hurricane Sandy? Even though Ohio was predicted to go to Obama by most everyone else? Interesting idea.
I didn't say Ohio flipped.

Why are you saying I did?

And a disaster does not have to hit a state to affect a state.

It is pretty much basic logic that people resist change when they are not in complete control of their lives

Forum List

Back