New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

History does not agree with your revisions. From the encyclopedia britannica, the start of the war was 4.12.1861, the day the Confederacy declared war on the United States, opening fire on a U.S. fort. Lincoln invaded Virginia 5 days later.
I did not revise any true history. There have been many times forts were fired at and no war commenced. Native tribes fired at forts. The confederacy had become a separate nation. Same kind of nation as both Canada and Mexico are. They wanted freedom.

The North had already handed of so many forts to the states they were in that is no excuse for the North to mass troops months after the firing on Sumter as an excuse to wage war on VA. Va did not have Sumter in the state of VA.

1.. Trump never spent a dime on gender studies anywhere. What do you watch ? MSNBC ?
2. Trump was RINOs and Democrats' worst nightmare. Look at how hard they're trying to keep him from running for e-election. fool.
3. Trump is th only one who took action against BLM and ANTIFA. Sent US cops to Seattle to protect US govt buildings.
You have a bad habit. Being wrong.
1708370697887.png

2. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. He gave Pelosi and the RINO's every dime they wanted. BTW, the appropriations bill that he vetoed, he did it because it didn't spend enough.
He didn't go after Hillary. He caved to the left and assaulted our 2A. He was the first to initiate Covid mandates. Banning people from seeing their loved one in hospitals and nursing homes (By EO). And forced landlords to go without rent for a year. And on his last day in office, gave Fauci a commendation.

3. Trump didn't send "US Cops" to any city to combat BLM or antifa. He threatened to send US troops. But caved (as usual) He did nothing.

Did Abraham Lincoln and his advisors know that invading the Southern states was a bad idea and it would only lead to a long brutal war with no clear victor?

We have Democrats to blame for the distortions of our own history. Their intention is to erase their role in the so called civil war.

What is a civil war. It happens when a country wants to swap the form of Government by removing Government A or B and forcing down the publics throat some option. But as A wants to conquer B, it must happen that Bs aims is the same, to conquer A.

Lee went into PA defensively. He hated to be there. Abe pulled his stunt by invading VA and other states. Abe wanted more power.
A lot of people don't know the truth about A Lincoln, someone I once admired. And it's not like he did nothing right, but people don't want to face how tyrannical he was. He basically suspended the Constitution and the war was his excuse. No one could disagree w/ him on the war. I am trying to recall the name of the book I read that chronicles all his tyrannical acts... The Truth about Lincoln?

something like that

obummer is at the top of that stupid, stupid list

That tells u everything you need to know about the dumbasses who made up this lying list..

God, our country is in deep trouble o_O

It is easy to prove that is factually wrong.
Shots fired at Ft. Sumpter did not so much as injure any occupant. It was shot at:

April 12, 1861

People also search for

View attachment 904930
When was Abes invasion force making war against VA?
First Battle of Bull Run
July 21, 1861

War is defined by an act of war. There's no such requirement that someone has to die. Now you're making up your own definitions to support your own made up start date of the Civil War.

at war

engaged in a war : fighting

I did not revise any true history. There have been many times forts were fired at and no war commenced. Native tribes fired at forts. The confederacy had become a separate nation. Same kind of nation as both Canada and Mexico are. They wanted freedom.

The North had already handed of so many forts to the states they were in that is no excuse for the North to mass troops months after the firing on Sumter as an excuse to wage war on VA. Va did not have Sumter in the state of VA.

Of course you're revising history. The recognized start date of the war was 4.12.1861. You claiming any date other than that is you revising history.

Last edited:
The experts got this wrong, Biden received more black votes than Obama! 81M+. The greatest administration ever!

A bit harsh for Trump no? Last place. No wars, good economy, protected the border, last place?

A new ranking of presidents by a group of self-styled experts determined that Abraham Lincoln is America's greatest president, while Donald Trump ranks last.

Lincoln topped the list of presidents in the 2024 Presidential Greatness Project expert survey for the third time, following his top spot in the rankings in the 2015 and 2018 versions of the survey.

According to a release from the Presidential Greatness Project, the 154 respondents to the survey included "current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association, which touts itself as the foremost organization of social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who have recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses."

The respondents were asked to rank presidents on a scale of 0-100, with 0 being a failure, 50 being average, and 100 being great. Rounding out the top five in the rankings were Franklin Delano Roosevelt at number two, George Washington at three, Theodore Roosevelt at four, and Thomas Jefferson at five.

Trump was ranked in last place in the survey, being ranked worse than James Buchanan at 44, Andrew Johnson at 43, Franklin Peirce at 42, and William Henry Harrison at 41.

Respondents were also tracked by their political affiliation and ideology, which the release argues did not "tend to make a major difference overall" in the rankings, though there were some outliers, mainly with recent presidents.
Experts huh? Thank God they aren't in charge of setting priorities for normal people.

Of course you're revising history. The recognized start date of the war was 4.12.1861. You claiming any dare other than that is you revising history.
No, As I said, you are going by a mistake. I will brand it a lie. When have many forts been fired at by native tribes and yet you do not claim wars started?

A lot of people don't know the truth about A Lincoln, someone I once admired. And it's not like he did nothing right, but people don't want to face how tyrannical he was. He basically suspended the Constitution and the war was his excuse. No one could disagree w/ him on the war. I am trying to recall the name of the book I read that chronicles all his tyrannical acts... The Truth about Lincoln?

something like that
I have several books about Abe Lincoln. Think about who teaches children the history? Either Democrats teach them or teachers not democrats must obey Democrats. Who is wiping out history of the conflict even today. All are Democrats.

Trump in last place. That is right. A bit harsh you say? Lol. Trump tried to overturn the election then has continued to lie about it. He should remain dead last for all time. Trump’s presidency will be a stain on the presidency for years to come.
Trump is embarrassing

No, As I said, you are going by a mistake. I will brand it a lie. When have many forts been fired at by native tribes and yet you do not claim wars started?

I gave you the encyclopedias defined start date AND I gave you the definition of "at war." Both of which show you're wrong.

You're under no obligation to accept you're wrong, but you have not shown anything to show you're right.

I gave you the encyclopedias defined start date AND I gave you the definition of "at war." Both of which show you're wrong.

You're under no obligation to accept you're wrong, but you have not shown anything to show you're right.
I have also defined the starting date which was when Abe invaded VA. That is an actual war. It included more than weak cannons. It used weapons that actually killed humans.

Reagan is the ideological father of running huge deficit spending.

Trump is the ideological evolution of running huger deficit spending.
What’s that make Biden? He’s running a larger deficit than Trump over the same amount if time.

Reagan is the ideological father of running huge deficit spending.

Trump is the ideological evolution of running huger deficit spending.
Franklin Roosevelt a Democrat is the father of running massive deficit spending.

Trump never averaged aver 3% and you grabbed your screen before it plummeted prior to covid in 2019 then of course died a death in 2020. Obama had a much higher average GDP over his administration than trump.
Government economies grow using one path.
Making wars.
Government has no system to hire contract workers. Those are there due to politics.
Biden is a failure, admit this. The rest of the country has deemed Biden to be a failure.

I have also defined the starting date which was when Abe invaded VA. That is an actual war. It included more than weak cannons. It used weapons that actually killed humans.

LOLOL

No one cares about your own made up definitions. It's what you can prove. And you can't prove shit when your source of proof is you.

1708380274556.png

A new poll of experts on the American presidency reveals several intriguing new findings, including a shakeup among the top-ranked presidents and an early assessment of where President Joe Biden stands.

This is the third survey conducted by co-directors of the Presidential Greatness Project, University of Houston political science professor Brandon Rottinghaus and Coastal Carolina University political science professor Justin Vaughn. Results are based on nearly 200 responses from scholars across multiple disciplines whose work engages presidential politics.

The survey shows that while presidential scholars continue to consider Abraham Lincoln the nation’s greatest president, Franklin Delano Roosevelt has passed George Washington as the second-greatest president. President Biden enters the rankings at #14, behind recent Democrats Barack Obama (#7) and Bill Clinton (#12), but ahead of recent Republicans Ronald Reagan (#16), George H.W. Bush (#19), George W. Bush (#32) and Donald Trump (#45).

“As presidential scholars reassess the impact of the modern presidency from administrative and cultural standpoints, we see significant shifts over time in what constitutes presidential greatness,” Rottinghaus said.

Previous surveys were released in 2015 and 2018.

“In the first post-Trump survey, we see a significant bump for recent Democratic presidents with each one moving up in the rankings while each of the recent Republican presidents dropped down, with the exception of President Trump who remained at the bottom of the rankings,” Vaughn said.

About the Survey:​

525 scholars representing a wide range of academic disciplines were invited to complete the online survey, and 191 surveys were completed between Nov. 15 – Dec. 31, 2023 for a 36% response rate.

More at the link below...

Not surprising! I expect Trump's ranking will remain at the bottom! What do you think?

LOLOL

No one cares about your own made up definitions. It's what you can prove. And you can't prove shit when your source of proof is you.
Had I made things up, there is no way I could be right. And for that reason you are wrong. You made things up.

Forum List

Back