New Roy Moore Poll Numbers Have to Be Scaring Democrats

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

We'll enjoy watching all the crying and screaming when the election results are in.

So you would rather have a serial sexual predator in the Senate rather than a Democrat? Party over country, you fucking piece of shit. That's what you are.

al·leg·ed·ly
əˈlejədlē/
adverb
  1. used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.
Didn't you call Clinton a serial rapist?
Oh yeah, you did.

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

We'll enjoy watching all the crying and screaming when the election results are in.

So you would rather have a serial sexual predator in the Senate rather than a Democrat? Party over country, you fucking piece of shit. That's what you are.

al·leg·ed·ly
əˈlejədlē/
adverb
  1. used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.
Didn't you call Clinton a serial rapist?
Oh yeah, you did.

Oh no, I didn't. I never called him a rapist.

I called him a philandering pig, because that is what he is.

The Ds have painted themselves into a corner. As a former state chief justice Moore knows how to get homecooking and where all the bodies are buried. His losing will hurt the Ds far worse than his winning. His winning now will hurt massive but not as bad as him spending the time and money to get the Term oxymoron a synonym for an honest D.

LIAR.

You even started a thread on it with this as the title:

Bill C - Rapist and Sexual Predator.

Your OP:
"It's really a sad story......Such a role model. Such power.How many women have to come forward before we charge this animal with rape and sexual misconduct? Look at this list......"

You going to apologize for lying now or come up with some bullshit excuse like you often do?

:cuckoo:

He cannot be expelled for "allegations".

Please, do yourself a favor and stop living in fantasyland.....

Not sure you can expel for "crimes" committed before your even in office. Also, the statute of limitations expired, so the term crime goes away. This is why you report crimes when they happen.

LIAR.

Your OP:
"It's really a sad story......Such a role model. Such power.How many women have to come forward before we charge this animal with rape and sexual misconduct? Look at this list......"

You going to apologize for lying now or come up with some bullshit excuse like you often do?

No apology needed.

It was a satire thread- a play on the Bill Cosby trial. That is why I used the word Bill C in the title. I also withheld the list until the second post...for effect. It elicited the response I was seeking too...most people thought it was another thread about Cosby.

Nice try though!

If Moore loses ....Alabamans only have themselves to blame

They had the opportunity to elect a conservative traditional Republican with years of experience

Instead, they said.........We want the guy who hates fags and loves Jesus

They had the opportunity to elect a conservative traditional Republican with years of experience

Did you think Floridians were electing Moore?

It's obvious we can count on you mental midgets to call ANY and ALL who oppose your agenda of destroying America "Sexual Predators", "Bigot" or whatever term you feel can best smear and disable the opposition.

Im just hoping America wises up and sees through all the BS before it's too late.

Because next they'll come for the guns and then they'll usher in a Hugo Chavez..which will lead to an American Maduro here at home. Leftist "Utopia"

LIAR.

Your OP:

No apology needed.

It was a satire thread- a play on the Bill Cosby trial. That is why I used the word Bill C in the title. I also withheld the list until the second post...for effect. It elicited the response I was seeking too...most people thought it was another thread about Cosby.

Nice try though!
You lied again.

You think people can't read the thread?

Your posts there are filled with you calling Clinton a rapist and sexual predator.

Just like I predicted: a bullshit excuse, like you always do.

YOU.
ARE.
A.
FILTHY.
LIAR.

?

You make it sound like someone from outside the state is responsible for the vote RW. Why would Alabamans blame themselves for a vote they just took with full knowledge of the current claims and counter claims?

i wonder how much money the artists behind "More More More" have been making all year

We can save a lot on trials if you guys will just volunteer to judge everyone pretrial...are you available for witch burnings too?

LIAR.

Your OP:

No apology needed.

Nice try though!
You lied again.

You think people can't read the thread?

Your posts there are filled with you calling Clinton a rapist and sexual predator.

Just like I predicted: a bullshit excuse, like you always do.

YOU.
ARE.
A.
FILTHY.
LIAR.

The snowflakes have been gloating about Moore's chances, but the latest polls show their confidence is misplaced.

Alabama’s Republican Senate candidate and former Chief Justice Roy Moore has come under increasingly heavy fire in recent weeks after accusations of sexual misconduct on his part with teenage girls that is alleged to have occurred roughly 40 years ago.

Moore has steadfastly and vehemently denied the allegations against him, even as the mainstream media, Democrats and even many Republicans have seemingly already convicted him in the court of public opinion, demanding he step aside from the special senatorial election.

Yet, despite the flurry of unverifiable attacks on Moore’s reputation and credibility — or perhaps because of them — Moore is still leading his Democrat opponent Doug Jones in a major statewide poll, according to The Daily Caller.

Rather than see his support plummet to near zero, as the forces aligned against him seemed to think would happen, Moore still enjoys a six-point lead in a broad survey of 3,000 likely voters in the state’s special election. And that has to be scaring Democrats.

Liberty Red News - Liberty Red News
Now there's an impartial source for ya'.
Blog much, BriTwit?

?

You make it sound like someone from outside the state is responsible for the vote RW. Why would Alabamans blame themselves for a vote they just took with full knowledge of the current claims and counter claims?

No.....the Alabamans voted in the Republican Primary and chose Creepy Roy over the traditional Republican who would have no problem beating a stinking Democrat

Forum List

Back