New Sheriff: Trump Inquires About Revoking, Suspending CNN’s White House Access; BuzzFeed Too

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I hope he does. It made it plain he's not going to let them ask any questions.

An incensed President-Elect Donald Trump has asked the First Amendment gurus on his legal team if it is permissible to expel or restrict CNN and BuzzFeed News personnel from White House press corps, a transition insider told True Pundit.

At a raucous press conference Wednesday Trump warned BuzzFeed and CNN “would suffer the consequences” for publishing “fake news” about him, though he did not elaborate.

Honestly, it would really be more efficient for him to only have one source with access. He could even nationalize it to save some money, and work on legislation to dismantle the rest of the media.

Honestly, it would really be more efficient for him to only have one source with access. He could even nationalize it to save some money, and work on legislation to dismantle the rest of the media.
Have reporters that ask un-adoring questions arrested.

i would let cnn in, so long as they wear a T-Shirt that reads "I am an ass,,,Kick Me Hard".

The circle of wagons gets even tighter.

How about Trump go after all 'news' outlets that ran with the Birther fake news?

Including Trump himself? Ban yourself from your press conferences you dimwit.

The major news organizations should retaliate by refusing to put any Trump surrogate on the air.

I'd let CNN attend for 4 years...and never once call on them, but then I'm mean to liberals.

The major news organizations should retaliate by refusing to put any Trump surrogate on the air.
NYcarbineer makes a breach of etiquette and skips the double dog dare and goes right for the throat. The sinister triple dog dare.

An incensed President-Elect Donald Trump has asked the First Amendment gurus on his legal team if it is permissible to expel or restrict CNN and BuzzFeed News personnel from White House press corps, a transition insider told True Pundit.

At a raucous press conference Wednesday Trump warned BuzzFeed and CNN “would suffer the consequences” for publishing “fake news” about him, though he did not elaborate.

Because they did nothing wrong.

You dumbshits live in fact void.

According to whom, Trumps minister of propaganda, Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway?

Anderson Cooper killed her tonight.

Forum List

Back