New Sheriff: Trump Inquires About Revoking, Suspending CNN’s White House Access; BuzzFeed Too

GRRRR as much as I hate MSM, and regardless of CNNs right to be in the White House or not, I do not want them banned that's slippery damn slope we shouldn't even be considering.

The First Amendment (1791) prohibits Congress from obstructing the exercise of certain individual freedoms: freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and right to petition. Its Free Exercise Clause guarantees a person's right to hold whatever religious beliefs he or she wants, and to freely exercise that belief, and its Establishment Clause prevents the federal government from creating an official national church or favoring one set of religious beliefs over another. The amendment guarantees an individual's right to express and to be exposed to a wide range of opinions and views. It was intended to ensure a free exchange of ideas even if the ideas are unpopular. It also guarantees an individual's right to physically gather with a group of people to picket or protest; or associate with others in groups for economic, political or religious purposes. Additionally, it guarantees an individual's right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

We must remain true to the principle and put our faith in the people to declare CNN a fake until they either a) go under or b) fix their shit.

AT most, refuse to answer their questions. (And please, please do so with the "You're fake news" hand snake - winning!)

GRRRR as much as I hate MSM, and regardless of CNNs right to be in the White House or not, I do not want them banned that's slippery damn slope we shouldn't even be considering.

The First Amendment (1791) prohibits Congress from obstructing the exercise of certain individual freedoms: freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and right to petition. Its Free Exercise Clause guarantees a person's right to hold whatever religious beliefs he or she wants, and to freely exercise that belief, and its Establishment Clause prevents the federal government from creating an official national church or favoring one set of religious beliefs over another. The amendment guarantees an individual's right to express and to be exposed to a wide range of opinions and views. It was intended to ensure a free exchange of ideas even if the ideas are unpopular. It also guarantees an individual's right to physically gather with a group of people to picket or protest; or associate with others in groups for economic, political or religious purposes. Additionally, it guarantees an individual's right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

We must remain true to the principle and put our faith in the people to declare CNN a fake until they either a) go under or b) fix their shit.

AT most, refuse to answer their questions. (And please, please do so with the "You're fake news" hand snake - winning!)
True...but there simply isn't enough for all new agencies in the WH....it should be reserved for serious new agencies who provide 1A service to the people. Tabloid news like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSDNC, etc should not have that privledged and take up space others could better use...

Perhaps a instant national background check....

trumptards whining about fake news, lol.

trump should sign an EO that makes it compulsory for the media to publish only those journalists who are considered ‘politically reliable’. All other journalists will be subject to an employment ban. These rules will cause a lot of those filthy librul journalists to lose their jobs starting January 21st 1934, er. 2017.

I hope he does. It made it plain he's not going to let them ask any questions.

An incensed President-Elect Donald Trump has asked the First Amendment gurus on his legal team if it is permissible to expel or restrict CNN and BuzzFeed News personnel from White House press corps, a transition insider told True Pundit.

At a raucous press conference Wednesday Trump warned BuzzFeed and CNN “would suffer the consequences” for publishing “fake news” about him, though he did not elaborate.

Just like Russia... Need a state run news channel and stop with these other stations and their honesty and facts...

True...but there simply isn't enough for all new agencies in the WH....it should be reserved for serious new agencies who provide 1A service to the people. Tabloid news like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSDNC, etc should not have that privledged and take up space others could better use...

Perhaps a instant national background check....

I would be alright with demoting them to a co-share chair - let the media's duke it out for said seat. Perhaps even a lottery attendance. (It's how they handle the highly prized ABC schools up here.)

Either way, who decides what is propaganda? Keep in mind all the media organizations that the government has called "fake news" here. (( HATE MSM HATE THEM ))

The principle of freedom must be upheld, and especially when it is the most difficult to do so. It can be our greatest strength, or our greatest weakness. CNN must be held to task by the free will of the people, not by the exclusion of the president or the "punishment" becomes completely meaningless for it's partisanship.

McCain should also be ignored until he is officially impeached for endangering the USA with the fake news story he gave the fake "intelligence community."

Rumors are flying that McCain is being brought to task in-state for providing illegal info.

I don't think it'll fly, he allegedly reported to the intelligence folks that he couldn't verify it - which (presumably) puts the weight upon them to verify it - and indeed they are alleged to be the ones that leaked it to the press.

McCain is fucking dangerous to Americans. Always has been. Here is the flow of the fake news he passed along to try to undermine the President of the United States.

1. "Anonymous," dudes having fun trolling internet, trolled a douchebag commentator on MSNBC called Rick Wilson with a "off color" article they drafted up.
2. The seemingly qu33r Rick Wilson passed it along to Evan McMullin, that weird CIA douchebag who ran for president in Utah.
3. Evan McMullin gave it to his friend John McCain.
4. McCain gave it to the "intelligence community" who gave it to the MSM and Buzzfeed went for it, and the rest is history. One of the most successful trollings in history. :p But it shows a lot about the swamp and how it needs to be drained.

McCain is fucking dangerous to Americans. Always has been. Here is the flow of the fake news he passed along to try to undermine the President of the United States.

1. "Anonymous," dudes having fun trolling internet, trolled a douchebag commentator on MSNBC called Rick Wilson with a "off color" article they drafted up.
2. The seemingly qu33r Rick Wilson passed it along to Evan McMullin, that weird CIA douchebag who ran for president in Utah.
3. Evan McMullin gave it to his friend John McCain.
4. McCain gave it to the "intelligence community" who gave it to the MSM and Buzzfeed went for it, and the rest is history. One of the most successful trollings in history. :p But it shows a lot about the swamp and how it needs to be drained.

This from a guy who voted for the King of the Birthers.

Not a good idea. Douchebag tried it with FOX and the rest of the news organizations put the nix to it.

CNN and all of them should be allowed.

Buzzfeed absolutely should have their credentials pulled.

obama did it to Fox and launched a phony investigstion into James Rosen and his parents to prevent Fox access.

Freedom of the press. Does it say they have a right to be in the White House? They have the right to print their bullshit but they have no right to a seat anywhere. Fuckem. Print bogus shit, get your access pulled. Seems a perfectly logical response to me.

Normally i don't support actions like this, but CNN and BuzzFeed really have been proven to be Fake News shite. So i feel this action is warranted in this particular case.

Wouldn't be long before he's after breitbart or Fox news for some slight.

Well, that isn't the case right now. CNN and BuzzFeed aren't 'News.' They're just propaganda media outlets with an agenda to destroy Trump. It's not 'News.' Trump should consider dumping them.

An incensed President-Elect Donald Trump has asked the First Amendment gurus on his legal team if it is permissible to expel or restrict CNN and BuzzFeed News personnel from White House press corps, a transition insider told True Pundit.

At a raucous press conference Wednesday Trump warned BuzzFeed and CNN “would suffer the consequences” for publishing “fake news” about him, though he did not elaborate.
NO!
Damn, I've been warning about this, and here he's starting before he's even in the office.

President Trump NEVER forgets who his enemies are NEVER!!!!!
There are some names on President Trump's Revenge Rolodex who work for CNN/NYT/WAPO/MSNBC/Buzzfeed who need to take my advice seriously to heart.
The day Trump is sworn in you all better 'pack light'.
Your days working for your radical Left President Trump hating news outlets are numbered.
Most of you will end up in Nevada and Arizona working at truck stops.
Or moving out of the country b/c know one will hire you to fucking wash dishes in the US.
MSNBC's 'Man-Brow/the two 'Chrissy's'/L.O./J. Reid/'Pizza Face' et al are ALL going to be put on the chopping block this year.
The day the BODs who own MSNBC get the numbers that running ancient episodes of 'Lassie Come Home' brings in more advertising bucks than the current lineup of LIB assholes bring in is the day of reckoning.

C1-g025W8AAmyUZ.jpg

NO!
Damn, I've been warning about this, and here he's starting before he's even in the office.
CNN is the original fake news…

Forum List

Back