New Sheriff: Trump Inquires About Revoking, Suspending CNN’s White House Access; BuzzFeed Too

He should NOT bar them from any press conference.

Just refuse to recognize their questions - ignore them.

Then WHEN they grow abusive, have them forcibly removed and charged as might be appropriate to the level of disruption they caused. And they WILL cause disruption.

The President of our United States has an obligation to uphold an independent Press. It is the ONLY thing keeping us from being completely in the dark as far as government goes and it is as important to democracy as voting. The President does not have to like everything printed or said about him--the press has been hard on every President since George Washington, I imagine, and maybe have even reported stuff that's bullcrap. But playing dictator about what press is allowed to operate ? No. No. No. No. That's how the Russians do it. Do you think they get the facts, TN? Or Putin's spin? Trump can't take that first step down that road.
The market will kill BuzzFeed. I wasn't watching the evening CNN broke the news about Golden Showers, so don't know what they said or didn't. Either way, Trump did what IS within his perfect rights by not answering their reporter's question, but he cannot "shut them down" or "ban" them without stepping on our freedom and democracy.
I completely agree. However, wasn't he just talking about banning them from the WH? Kind of a big difference.
I don't really see it as a big difference, since the White House Press Corps is busy all the time tracking down tips and chasing down information. They don't just take notes at the daily presser.
You don't see a big difference between banning a news outlet and not letting them enter a building?

The major news organizations should retaliate by refusing to put any Trump surrogate on the air.

Yeah right, they're parasites. Without their round the clock 'I hate Trump!' shite, they got nothing. But that's ok, more & more Americans are coming to realize CNN is just Democrat Fake News propaganda. It'll get some ratings boosts in the short run, but i think it'll hurt it in the long run.

FACT. Yesterday morning at 5:30 AM an employee of CNN entered the room where the news conference was to take place. That CNN employees put SEVEN!!!!!! cards on SEVEN!!!! front row seats which read: 'Reserved For CNN Reporters Only'. Four of those seats were filled by four CNN 'producers' who were there SOLELY to stop other news outlets from getting front row seats. The other three seats were filled with CNN 'reporters'.
This left four front row seats for reporters from other networks.
Mark my words well.
This will NEVER EVER happen again during the Trump Presidency.
Fucking CNN slimeballs!!!!!!!

You were there? You saw this?

The President of our United States has an obligation to uphold an independent Press. It is the ONLY thing keeping us from being completely in the dark as far as government goes and it is as important to democracy as voting. The President does not have to like everything printed or said about him--the press has been hard on every President since George Washington, I imagine, and maybe have even reported stuff that's bullcrap. But playing dictator about what press is allowed to operate ? No. No. No. No. That's how the Russians do it. Do you think they get the facts, TN? Or Putin's spin? Trump can't take that first step down that road.
The market will kill BuzzFeed. I wasn't watching the evening CNN broke the news about Golden Showers, so don't know what they said or didn't. Either way, Trump did what IS within his perfect rights by not answering their reporter's question, but he cannot "shut them down" or "ban" them without stepping on our freedom and democracy.
I completely agree. However, wasn't he just talking about banning them from the WH? Kind of a big difference.
I don't really see it as a big difference, since the White House Press Corps is busy all the time tracking down tips and chasing down information. They don't just take notes at the daily presser.
You don't see a big difference between banning a news outlet and not letting them enter a building?
Not letting them cover the White House and all that entails? No, not a big difference, unless they're ESPN.

Not letting them cover the White House and all that entails? No, not a big difference, unless they're ESPN.
Lol.
Well alrighty :eusa_whistle:

He should NOT bar them from any press conference.

Just refuse to recognize their questions - ignore them.

Then WHEN they grow abusive, have them forcibly removed and charged as might be appropriate to the level of disruption they caused. And they WILL cause disruption.

As pertaining to your post; Define abusive.

The major news organizations should retaliate by refusing to put any Trump surrogate on the air.

Yeah right, they're parasites. Without their round the clock 'I hate Trump!' shite, they got nothing. But that's ok, more & more Americans are coming to realize CNN is just Democrat Fake News propaganda. It'll get some ratings boosts in the short run, but i think it'll hurt it in the long run.

And faux isn't around the clock 'I hate Obama?'

'New Sheriff: Trump Inquires About Revoking, Suspending CNN’s White House Access; BuzzFeed Too'

Make them 'Earn' their way back.

They can still report the news - no one is stopping them. Their access to the WH / President as part of the press corp is NOT constitutionally protected.

I'd let CNN attend for 4 years...and never once call on them, but then I'm mean to liberals.
i wonder if Mike Hunt works for CNN
His sister 'Casey Kunt' is an MSNBC reporter. She's a well known Trump-hater.
It should be pointed out that both the radical Left leaning MSNBC AND Buzzfeed are owned by the same corporation.

Which corporation is that?
NBC and Comcast own 1.7 BILLION in equity shares of Buzzfeed. In other words they OWN!!! Buzzfeed.
Who owns MSNBC? NBCUniversal and Comcast.
Clear enough for you asshole?

Fox News seems to have more diversity of opinion. Much more conflict in beliefs. CNN is only staffed with Communist/Progressive Democrat extremists. I don't see any diversity of opinion.

I'd let CNN attend for 4 years...and never once call on them, but then I'm mean to liberals.
It should be pointed out that both the radical Left leaning MSNBC AND Buzzfeed are owned by the same corporation.

NBC and Comcast own 1.7 BILLION in equity shares of Buzzfeed. In other words they OWN!!! Buzzfeed.

Owning equity shares lets you control (in this case) editorial policy?

FACT. Yesterday morning at 5:30 AM an employee of CNN entered the room where the news conference was to take place. That CNN employees put SEVEN!!!!!! cards on SEVEN!!!! front row seats which read: 'Reserved For CNN Reporters Only'. Four of those seats were filled by four CNN 'producers' who were there SOLELY to stop other news outlets from getting front row seats. The other three seats were filled with CNN 'reporters'.
Mark my words well.

A reporter who was sitting in the front row has explained what he personally saw happen. That's good enough for me.
Oh ya. And a camera was running as the reporters were entering and seven CNN employees went to the seats reserved for 'CNN'.
Anyone can go back and look at the video and SEE the FOUR CNN producers and three CNN reporters sitting in those front row seats.
Try to keep up asshole!

If you believe that MSNBC and Buzzfeed aren't staffed by radical LIBs you're a fucking idiot!
That's enough of your bullshit.
Permanent Ignore.

Fox News seems to have more diversity of opinion. Much more conflict in beliefs. CNN is only staffed with Communist/Progressive Democrat extremists. I don't see any diversity of opinion.

Trump's defense has actually included citing the Kremlin's denial as evidence that the story isn't true, and you call CNN communist? Really?

Mark my words well.

A reporter who was sitting in the front row has explained what he personally saw happen. That's good enough for me.
Oh ya. And a camera was running as the reporters were entering and seven CNN employees went to the seats reserved for 'CNN'.
Anyone can go back and look at the video and SEE the FOUR CNN producers and three CNN reporters sitting in those front row seats.
Try to keep up asshole!

Which reporter of which news outlet? RT?

If you believe that MSNBC and Buzzfeed aren't staffed by radical LIBs you're a fucking idiot!
That's enough of your bullshit.
Permanent Ignore.

You can't make your case with fact so you put a blanket over your head?

Forum List

Back